Sarah Burke #45 I’m Sarah Burp, with the big back. No need for a bra to hold up this rack!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1. If she’s recording a paid advertisement for a product or service and burps the whole way through wouldn’t you think she would delete it and record it again! Absolute PIG!
2. Why did she need her “friend” with her all bloody week? Can’t she “just be” on her own? Very sad to think she has to have someone there and hasn’t a single interest, or hobbie to occupy herself for a few days.
3. “Beddy was worried about me pushing the wheelchair” Why? Because you’re pregnant? Get a grip! I had a 1.5 year old to carry around when I was pregnant, no breaks for me! I walked 8-10km a day until I was 37 weeks pregnant and only stopped because I had covid! I don’t sit down until I sit on my bed to pray I sleep as I’ve a 2 year old and 5 month old baby and I’m busy!
4.The house is a mess and she has to clean last minute (but not the Instagram room).. what has she been doing all week? I know if my partner and children were ever to be away without me (never happen) the place would be spotless! because I’m a grown woman, not a teenage girl cleaning before her parents get home 🙄
5. Sorry who’s paying for Lanza, a new tv, a new phone, trip to Wexford, trip to Scotland totalling €770 before the copious amounts of food they will inhale, drinks and shopping as let’s face it “I’m not a sightseeing person” circa 2021. Lets not forget the car she’s just bought herself because “we need it” FOR WHAT!?? I have two kids and I don’t drive a jeep! Where in the name of jaysus is the money coming from? She works about 8hrs a week and it’s not like it’s a high paying job!. Yeah she gets hap etc but still! How is she affording this lifestyle? It’s bizarre.

He will be gone in a year, she says she lived in Tina’s when Luke was small and then when she got the house Brian was there so she always had help. I doubt she remembers very well what it’s like having a newborn and the toll it can take on a relationship, especially a very short lived one. How will she manage when he’s on nights and needs his sleep then during the day? They will fight non stop and the resentment will be off the scale. She thinks she will be a “yummy mummy” in her white jeep 😂🙈 would ye ever fu*k off!!!.

I dislike her, I hate everything about her as a “person”, what’s she stands for, her sheer arrogance, her selfishness as a person and a mother, and how pathetically dependent she is on everyone around her 😡 it’s all me me me with her. I’m actually starting to think Keith is out of her league 😂😂😂😂

i apologise for the long message but I’m a frustrated lurker who can’t hold it in anymore! I think I’ll need to officially rename myself as “2cents”.
You literally typed everything I wanted to say... thank you ha..
Great Post and all so true 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 6
First time posting here but this woman is just appalling. If you do read these Sarah you have made a complete mockery of infertility. You couldn't possibly comprehend the heartache and pain of trying for a baby or the devastation of loss. Having gone through both your stories make me sick to my stomach. As for the endless cash flow she is some advertisement for sitting on your hole and doing nothing. I'm only staying tuned to see the fall out when this baby arrives on their "strong" relationship 🙄

Reactions: 22
Seems like it’s her car and her money. She’d only get a loan if she can show her income etc: unless she does have savings but sure it’s easy to save when you have someone else paying your rent.

Reactions: 7
A new “jeep” lol
First of all… any gowl can walk in and get a car on pcp 😩
And did she get a white one? When I bought a new car last year white was the FREE colour 🙄
She’s all fur coat, no knickers that gowl 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Poor auld Beddy’s money is going well…that’s why she stayed at home, to put the squeeze on nana for the cash!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Seems like it’s her car and her money. She’d only get a loan if she can show her income etc: unless she does have savings but sure it’s easy to save when you have someone else paying your rent.
Well she's the one that had to sign for it so it's her car finance,you sign the day you collect and Scrooge was out of the country,what a stupid witch,I'd say he was rubbing his hands together and laughing on the inside when he seen the car

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She must be up to her eyes in loan repayments and debt. She only said a few months ago her spending was out of control, yet she draws another car loan on herself. Between holidays, cars, hauls, and the 42 food shops a week, I'd love to know her secret, we've 2 good wages in our house and a small enough mortgage but we are majorly tightening our belts heading into the winter.

Reactions: 14
The people carrier thing looked like panoramic roof so shouldn't be too hard to figure out.
Strange no video of them last night, but we'll probably be "treated" to that today 🤦‍♀️

And easy enough for her to get new car, getting good bit for the ads (puts up millions of them each day!) and into the credit union so they'd see that/ or refinance, they're mad to give out money. Or as someone said PCP too - car sales are gone low

Will there be a link to the garage/ Collab,etc 🤔

Reactions: 4
Justifying the car a bit much! I'd say she got killes by them all! She has a serious spending problem along with her eating problem and must be upto her eyeballs in debt with very little to show for it at the end at the day. Cheap hols and shein hauls.

Reactions: 18
Looking at her stories... She's so pig ignorant as a start. A cost of living crisis... She's boasting about her new (h.p. no doubt) jeep and then saying ah a tenner...that's nothing... Sarah you thick , tone deaf whale, a tenner is a family meal, it's the difference between a family being fed or not, don't be so bleeping pig ignorant you greasy slob. And deluded too... We are a great team...what we have built ... Stand back Alan sugar Burp and Teet are in town...what exactly have you 'built', sure keet probably works hard but you with your one day a week work and your 'clabs', filming you projecting your stomach gasses all over whatever bottom tier trash you are paid to promote in your pig style of a room. Jesus she has boiled my piss this morning this one. what a bleep.

Anyway, apologies if this is tone deaf as the last thing I'd want to do is offend or upset, but this weekend I'm off for a week on a sponsored trip around the Mediterranean with a really big brand! I've only just over 12k followers. I'm honestly so grateful to this bleeping beast pig for showing me how not to be an influencer and making sure I'm nothing like this gowl, it's amazing what good things can come your way when you aren't an hole

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The amount of spending the last 2 weeks alone. I have no kids and living with my parents trying to save for a deposit! Think I might take up flogging jelly’s on Insta

Reactions: 4
I thought her comment about the price of parking was just awful.
€10 is a lot of money and I would have to earn about €20 to actually have that.
It kills me to pay for parking so much that I would avoid town at all costs but I suppose the difference here is that I work hard, always have and don’t go borrowing or taking money from social welfare to just sit around on my fat arse and shove it in peoples faces.
She is very ignorant
People are struggling right now, more than ever.
Why has she not been cancelled?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
It kills me to pay for parking so much that I would avoid town at all costs but I suppose the difference here is that I work hard, always have and don’t go borrowing or taking money from social welfare to just sit around on my fat arse and shove it in peoples faces.
She is very ignorant
I genuinely thought the same. She likes to come across like money is no worry to her 🙄 bleeping bleep

Reactions: 15
She is very ignorant
It really offended me, like that was really ignorant of her! Sure if she came out with it in the time of the Celtic tiger it'd be bad enough but at the moment when people are struggling to choose to eat or heat their homes and this pig showing off her new car and boasting about all they have and dismissing the value of a tenner. She's cras! Cras, tacky and ignorant

Reactions: 10
Oh how bleeping predictable "i get to love you" is wheeled out again..... i cant wait til he dumps her massive arse, and he will..... see her smirk then🤗
Lads FFS, I DID NOT need to see Teets nips at this hour of the morning. Gives me the gawks.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Vile disgusting butch witch. How is Beddy gonna get in and outta the new wheels, she mentioned this a few weeks back didn’t she when they were out shopping. Kearys is where they must have gotten it!!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.