Sarah Burke #45 I’m Sarah Burp, with the big back. No need for a bra to hold up this rack!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sometimes life gets really tough and can kick us, but unlike Sarah most of us don’t have the luxury to put ourselves on 10 days bed rest and have everything paid for because we are to lazy to work. We have to work 40-50 hour week and get on with things because that is just life sometimes. She honestly doesn’t know what it’s like to have serious struggles and still hold down an actual job that requires you to be there everyday.

I’d would love her to do one week in my shoes, she wouldn’t have time to be picking up the phone and crying into it for attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Recap…… saaaayrrrrra is still a twunt … staying in cark while Onslow heads to lanzaroddy on the hunt

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She will be crying on the phone to him the entire time he’s away. She craves attention. She needs something new now that the ivf/initial pregnancy fear has ‘calmed’

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Recap: Sarah is still faking fertility problems, every now & again she will remember it should be a struggle & try to squeeze out a tear when we all know it was as made up as the PCOS, ENDOMETRIOSIS & all the other conditions this loony pretends to have. Bigot is taking Luke to Lanzarote which just blows my mind it’s so inappropriate. Brian is still a deadbeat. Sarah is wearing size XL but could be wearing a medium

• Heart
Reactions: 30
God she would sicken ya, I stopped watching her story when she started on how tough her journey was.... She is the jammiest person I know, even her IVF went smoothly and quickly in comparison to 99% of people, she's never happy. Be easier for keet and the family to stay at home they will have to listen to so much.

Reactions: 14
I’m just delllllllided with my second thread title, I think it’s just buuuuudifel and gorrgusssss of ye!
Thanks sooooo much for all the messages of congratulations, my phone just blew up with them all.
Don’t forget to use my code for 10% off, it’s
BIGBACK22
Thanks guys xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 46
So, something dawned on me and im not sure how to word it.

Sarah told Lewk that the baby is in the freezer and they call it magnum etc etc and she went on to say on her therapie video about it...

But she had the fresh transfer on the Monday - we think?

So was the embryo ever anywhere near the freezer?

I appreciate that she might spin a line to Lewk ...I frankly find it bizarre to share such information with a 5 year old full stop but look, it is what it is, but she has clearly lied on the therapie video and they have allowed it?

Wtaf?

Or am I confused??

I've finally not got the shits by the way!

• Haha
No what’s getting me is how in gods name can she afford all this on a part time job??
ivf 7-10k€
New phone 1500€
Holiday 1600€
Spending money ??€1000
Birthday party ??€300
New tv for Luke?? €300
New car possibly? And already been on two holidays this year …..

Me and my partner both work full time pay rent and have a child each and couldn’t even dream of going on a holiday let alone three in one year?
i just can’t fathom it 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 38
No what’s getting me is how in gods name can she afford all this on a part time job??
ivf 7-10k€
New phone 1500€
Holiday 1600€
Spending money ??€1000
Birthday party ??€300
New tv for Luke?? €300

Me and my partner both work full time pay rent and have a child each and couldn’t even dream of going on a holiday let alone three in one year?
Minus the rent you pay, any medical costs over the year and she has about that more than you. Plus over 200 per week lone parents

Reactions: 8
ivf 7-10k€
New phone 1500€
Holiday 1600€
Spending money ??€1000
Birthday party ??€300
New tv for Luke?? €300

This gawls me as well

Reactions: 6
Minus the rent you pay, any medical costs over the year and she has about that more than you. Plus over 200 per week lone parents
And us idiots can’t get lone parent cause we actually tell the truth that my partner is living with me 🙄

Reactions: 12
She must be highly in dept I’m thinking.all the spending.I would imagine Donna is the same.all fur coat and no knickers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
God she would sicken ya, I stopped watching her story when she started on how tough her journey was.... She is the jammiest person I know, even her IVF went smoothly and quickly in comparison to 99% of people, she's never happy. Be easier for keet and the family to stay at home they will have to listen to so much.
She lost the summer and most people lose years and miscarriages and even no baby at the end of it she's so insensitive and she knows it but doesn't care its all about sayrahhh

Reactions: 20
Watched an hour ago and steaming since... she can't remember when they last had time on their own? How about all bleeping summer while your child was in youghal with stepped up granny or while you drove to Dublin to just beeeee ffs

I’m just delllllllided with my second thread title, I think it’s just buuuuudifel and gorrgusssss of ye!
Thanks sooooo much for all the messages of congratulations, my phone just blew up with them all.
Don’t forget to use my code for 10% off, it’s
BIGBACK22
Thanks guys xoxo
That was a buuuuudifel speech ... I'm sending you a bag of jellies & a pair of slippers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
She's only with the stepped up ham head 2 years and she's pregnant already. She doesn't know the meaning of the word struggle. If anything she's probably half sorry it happened so quickly because she can't milk her bullshit infertility journey for all it's worth. She's is asking for massive backlash from followers who have gone through hell trying to conceive. People who have has miscarriages, spend tens of thousands and relationships tested to their limits. She's a repulsive human being

Anyone who is on a genuine fertility journey needs to ignore Big back and the Bigots 'journey' . Sarah has mild hormonal ssues due to being overweight, when she was at a healthy weight and making good choices with food she conceived without an issue. The disgusting homophobic bigot is either shooting blanks or is unable to sustain an erection according to what Tina has told a neighbour and I heard 3rd hand so only anecdotal guys!
She has IVF and concieves without bother, with only a single embryo, that just tells you that the issues were with sperm quality.
Guys there is a reason Therapie chose Sarah as a poster girl, it is because there weren't any issues beyond sperm quality and they could get an easy win while those idiots paid through the nose for treatment that they likely did not need

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.