Sarah Burke #45 I’m Sarah Burp, with the big back. No need for a bra to hold up this rack!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Justifying the car a bit much! I'd say she got killes by them all! She has a serious spending problem along with her eating problem and must be upto her eyeballs in debt with very little to show for it at the end at the day. Cheap hols and shein hauls.
I was thinking the same I’d say it was Keith telling her hold off not the other way around but it’s so easy now get finance I’ve a friend working In that area she said the amount of ppl being passed for finance that are on the dole is crazy but Sarah will come crashing down with a bang I’d say this time next year things will be so different for her and not in a good way

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Poor aul Saaaayyyyyyyra Burptrashian really thinks she has made it in the world doesn't, she is the council estate version of someone living on the Blackrock road🤣 The one thing they all have in common is they are all up to their neck in it trying to outdo one another in the areas they are living in.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Stupid woman begging to try get to 50k followers. Obviously get more money from brands if more followers? Beggy Witch. She lost 15 followers yesterday with her ignorance and 12 a few days before, she cannot grow organically.

Reactions: 14
I’ve no kids and a decent job that pays well, and no way could I afford to spend the way she does. It’s absolutely ridiculous that she can flaunt all of this and when it’s public knowledge she on the hap and probably every other benefit and has Keith living with her. How could this be investigated? Cause I am not working 40-60hrs a week for her to reap the benefit of it

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I was thinking the same I’d say it was Keith telling her hold off not the other way around but it’s so easy now get finance I’ve a friend working In that area she said the amount of ppl being passed for finance that are on the dole is crazy but Sarah will come crashing down with a bang I’d say this time next year things will be so different for her and not in a good way
God forgive me but I really hope you're right. I nearly fell off the chair here when I heard her say that about the €10! There's a budgeting page that does a feed your family of five for €5 ffs, stupid cow she is.

Reactions: 10
Love to slap those stupid glasses off her head 🤦‍♀️

And €10 for an hour parking is grand?? duck me these ones have no idea and no money worries

Reactions: 18
I’ve no kids and a decent job that pays well, and no way could I afford to spend the way she does. It’s absolutely ridiculous that she can flaunt all of this and when it’s public knowledge she on the hap and probably every other benefit and has Keith living with her. How could this be investigated? Cause I am not working 40-60hrs a week for her to reap the benefit of it
Social Welfare and Revenue and I believe there is an option to report anonymously. A few reported Twins and me recently.

Reactions: 12
Can someone share the link to report anonymously. I don’t trust anyone to share my details with. I have the regular email but sure then they have your email address.
What’s baffling is all these insta people flash all over so revenue has no excuse not to be following up

Reactions: 6
I clean in the morning 1st thing my brother has started his own business so I do that from 9 till 3.30ish then I clean in another place. Clean in the morning on a Saturday and work for my brother and been working last couple of Sundays aswell. The price of food electric coal/oil and a teenage boy who wants to gym after school 3/4 days aswell as whatever he's doing at the weekends with friends. His dad doesn't pay maintenance so I work my ass off to make sure he doesn't go with out. Id rather work than lie with my legs open like Sarah so I will get extra money for a child.
You are super woman go you amazing stuff 💜

There is no man nor woman on Instagram as unlikeable as Sarah. Its just constant boast, lies and just been nasty in general. Can't put my finger on it but she just seems like the most horrible person ever. Weak for herself then which kills me 🤣🤣

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.