Sarah Burke #45 I’m Sarah Burp, with the big back. No need for a bra to hold up this rack!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I just had…..ummm…..I just had……what was I saying…….oh yeah I just had lunch there….am a sangwich……yeah I just had a sangwich.

What’s with all the pauses!!!!

I know she didn’t actually say this but it’s just an example.

And Sarah, your hair is not curled hun, it’s a limp looking wave at best.
The hair is brutal - I would never bother getting anything based on her demos. She is so bad at demo work. How stuck are these companies to be using her. Imagine giving anyone something from Dylan yokes for Xmas. Based on what she showed?!

Reactions: 4
Seen she referred to "savage ass"....and "savage ass ditching him".....😂

She says she haven't left Luke in a long time but she made sure he left her,what a horrible witch to have as a mother

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Ok so now there’s 3 of us…lads we will have a mansion and be able to leave the heating on all evening.
Count me in . Add a few cameras and we'll be like the big brother house .
The attention we'd get. Come find us Dylan Oaks and sweet King 🤣🎦
Cannot wait for our 10 holidays a year guys and lets have a party for getting a mortgage but we'll really own it unlike sayrahs mortgage to rent scheme that she made up 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Count me in . Add a few cameras and we'll be like the big brother house .
The attention we'd get. Come find us Dylan Oaks and sweet King 🤣🎦
Cannot wait for our 10 holidays a year guys and lets have a party for getting a mortgage but we'll really own it unlike sayrahs mortgage to rent scheme that she made up 😂😂😂😂😂
If we get a mortgage together we can all have multiple hen nights - no wait I mean "we got a mortgage" party!

Then we will be defo instahuns - ill start wearing shorts and oversized shirts (complete with a button across my boobs that's hanging on for dear life!) And when I show them off I'll keep throwing my fat leg with streaky tan out to the side for no good reason!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How could she possibly eat a full big thing of *burp* losogne and chips and salad???
I would explode

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The way she’s like ‘you could have LOZONYA with SW chips’ - lasaGne has its own carbohydrates source girl with the pasta, for the love of Jesus a bag of frozen chips is not free. This is so uncomfortable to watch she is so consumed by food! ‘Only 3.5 syns’ yet I clearly ready 350 calories or something on the box!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
My bf was away for the week I had to leave this morning at 5.30 to collect him from Dublin airport. Nearly 3hrs driving to get there I have no idea how the hell they drove that every few days I am absolutely shattered I did not enjoy my time to just be.... The last week I've had to get my son up for school leave the house for 7.30 go to my 1st job call back home collect the dog I can take him to my 2nd job drop him home before going to the 3rd home for about 5 clean house make dinner laundry by time 9 comes I'm ready to fall into bed just to top it all off my parents went on holiday on Monday so I've thier 2 dogs and taken my dad's 2nights a week to sit with my granny and give her meds. How this bleep has had someone pander to her for the week and cook for her while she lies in a heap and does absolutely nothing is a joke! I haven't had a day off in 3 weeks I'm almost at burn out! She boils my blood nothing but a big bleeping cum bucket! I hope she gets thrush
Is this real or a joke? Why have you three jobs in one day 🙈

Reactions: 1
Is this real or a joke? Why have you three jobs in one day 🙈
I clean in the morning 1st thing my brother has started his own business so I do that from 9 till 3.30ish then I clean in another place. Clean in the morning on a Saturday and work for my brother and been working last couple of Sundays aswell. The price of food electric coal/oil and a teenage boy who wants to gym after school 3/4 days aswell as whatever he's doing at the weekends with friends. His dad doesn't pay maintenance so I work my ass off to make sure he doesn't go with out. Id rather work than lie with my legs open like Sarah so I will get extra money for a child.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
I clean in the morning 1st thing my brother has started his own business so I do that from 9 till 3.30ish then I clean in another place. Clean in the morning on a Saturday and work for my brother and been working last couple of Sundays aswell. The price of food electric coal/oil and a teenage boy who wants to gym after school 3/4 days aswell as whatever he's doing at the weekends with friends. His dad doesn't pay maintenance so I work my ass off to make sure he doesn't go with out. Id rather work than lie with my legs open like Sarah so I will get extra money for a child.
You are amazing ! Your son is one lucky young man to have such an amazing mum!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Im
You know what - the more the merrier! With 3 of us (4 if you pop by!) we might be able to put together enough for a takeaway and a few bottles of vino 🍷
I'm in girls. bleeping genius idea. Rate we're going we'll have room for a pony 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
At the risk of sounding like Nora Battie...would u not just put rollers in your hair and sleep in them to have curls for the morning...I use the soft bendy rollers from Penneys..2 euro a pack and they are the best curl I can get in my hair ....also goes to show she is just getting up and throwing on her clothes as opposed to having a shower...
Can you do a reeeeeeeel? any time I try to sleep with anything in my hair I wake up hugging it 😂😂

Ok so now there’s 3 of us…lads we will have a mansion and be able to leave the heating on all evening.
ooooo a throuple congrats 🥳

Sounds like a plan - remember now to get everything oversized complete with miniature blazer that you really got the large but could OF sized down to xtra miniature.
I think Sarah thought she was a borrower in that blazer

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
When I tell ye I roared at the fuckin fone screen when she tried to say she never leaves Luke...please he was down in youghal for the nearly the summer with stepped up nana. She's a deluded bleep..she rarely has that poor child. He's shipped off left right and centre she will be in for some land when baby comes. I guarantee she will constantly moan about this baby too.. How tired SHE is... How SHE feels.. all me me me me AND me. I cannot fuckin stand her carry on.. THE most unlikable person on social media for sure. Also is she for real with the 1stone 4lb up from her lightest??!! Like seriously.!! Not. a. Hope!!!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
you are amazing. just in case nobody tells you that (I hope your son does, but also know teens lol) but seriously I’m tired just reading that.. my hat off to you

When I tell ye I roared at the fuckin fone screen when she tried to say she never leaves Luke...please he was down in youghal for the nearly the summer with stepped up nana. She's a deluded bleep..she rarely has that poor child. He's shipped off left right and centre she will be in for some land when baby comes. I guarantee she will constantly moan about this baby too.. How tired SHE is... How SHE feels.. all me me me me AND me. I cannot fuckin stand her carry on.. THE most unlikable person on social media for sure. Also is she for real with the 1stone 4lb up from her lightest??!! Like seriously.!! Not. a. Hope!!!
holy tit those screenshots 😱

Are we predicting a gender reveal, with cheap tat balloons and confetti purely for likes and views? Hardly that shallow.

Are we predicting a gender reveal, with cheap tat balloons and confetti purely for likes and views? Hardly that shallow.
It's a silent journey in case you didn't realise? They're not finding out apparently. Probably so she has 9 months to practice not being disappointed if it's another boy.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Fair play to you what a fantastic mammy and role model you are 😍

Reactions: 7
Are the boys back in town yet? Sarah got over her morning sickness just in time to be brought home a jumbo toblerone didn’t she

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.