Sarah Burke #45 I’m Sarah Burp, with the big back. No need for a bra to hold up this rack!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I tell ye I roared at the fuckin fone screen when she tried to say she never leaves Luke...please he was down in youghal for the nearly the summer with stepped up nana. She's a deluded bleep..she rarely has that poor child. He's shipped off left right and centre she will be in for some land when baby comes. I guarantee she will constantly moan about this baby too.. How tired SHE is... How SHE feels.. all me me me me AND me. I cannot fuckin stand her carry on.. THE most unlikable person on social media for sure. Also is she for real with the 1stone 4lb up from her lightest??!! Like seriously.!! Not. a. Hope!!!
Shes like the overweight Monica in friends

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh my god! She is planning to buy her house AGAIN!!???? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Was coming on to say the same Jellybb, she must have some money to spare...... THAT WILL BE 3 TIMES SHES BOUGHT THE SAME HOUSE😂😂😂 BURPS, shes such a tit liar she cannot remember her previous lies..... shes the gift that keeps giving us endless lols😆

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I am honestly so embarrassed for her, the over sharing there just tipped me over the edge, it makes my toes curl with second hand embarrassment. The only person she’s trying to convince is herself, god love her. It’s nauseating.

Reactions: 11
New Jeep now. She must be shitting money.
I've 2 adult kids still at home, both great jobs, just can't afford to rent or buy. They both told me they won't be having kids as they'll never be able to afford them. (I'm devastated, hopefully that'll change) and there's this big dose of shite. 😡

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
1. If she’s recording a paid advertisement for a product or service and burps the whole way through wouldn’t you think she would delete it and record it again! Absolute PIG!
2. Why did she need her “friend” with her all bloody week? Can’t she “just be” on her own? Very sad to think she has to have someone there and hasn’t a single interest, or hobbie to occupy herself for a few days.
3. “Beddy was worried about me pushing the wheelchair” Why? Because you’re pregnant? Get a grip! I had a 1.5 year old to carry around when I was pregnant, no breaks for me! I walked 8-10km a day until I was 37 weeks pregnant and only stopped because I had covid! I don’t sit down until I sit on my bed to pray I sleep as I’ve a 2 year old and 5 month old baby and I’m busy!
4.The house is a mess and she has to clean last minute (but not the Instagram room).. what has she been doing all week? I know if my partner and children were ever to be away without me (never happen) the place would be spotless! because I’m a grown woman, not a teenage girl cleaning before her parents get home 🙄
5. Sorry who’s paying for Lanza, a new tv, a new phone, trip to Wexford, trip to Scotland totalling €770 before the copious amounts of food they will inhale, drinks and shopping as let’s face it “I’m not a sightseeing person” circa 2021. Lets not forget the car she’s just bought herself because “we need it” FOR WHAT!?? I have two kids and I don’t drive a jeep! Where in the name of jaysus is the money coming from? She works about 8hrs a week and it’s not like it’s a high paying job!. Yeah she gets hap etc but still! How is she affording this lifestyle? It’s bizarre.

He will be gone in a year, she says she lived in Tina’s when Luke was small and then when she got the house Brian was there so she always had help. I doubt she remembers very well what it’s like having a newborn and the toll it can take on a relationship, especially a very short lived one. How will she manage when he’s on nights and needs his sleep then during the day? They will fight non stop and the resentment will be off the scale. She thinks she will be a “yummy mummy” in her white jeep 😂🙈 would ye ever fu*k off!!!.

I dislike her, I hate everything about her as a “person”, what’s she stands for, her sheer arrogance, her selfishness as a person and a mother, and how pathetically dependent she is on everyone around her 😡 it’s all me me me with her. I’m actually starting to think Keith is out of her league 😂😂😂😂

i apologise for the long message but I’m a frustrated lurker who can’t hold it in anymore! I think I’ll need to officially rename myself as “2cents”.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
1. If she’s recording a paid advertisement for a product or service and burps the whole way through wouldn’t you think she would delete it and record it again! Absolute PIG!
2. Why did she need her “friend” with her all bloody week? Can’t she “just be” on her own? Very sad to think she has to have someone there and hasn’t a single interest, or hobbie to occupy herself for a few days.
3. “Beddy was worried about me pushing the wheelchair” Why? Because you’re pregnant? Get a grip! I had a 1.5 year old to carry around when I was pregnant, no breaks for me! I walked 8-10km a day until I was 37 weeks pregnant and only stopped because I had covid! I don’t sit down until I sit on my bed to pray I sleep as I’ve a 2 year old and 5 month old baby and I’m busy!
4.The house is a mess and she has to clean last minute (but not the Instagram room).. what has she been doing all week? I know if my partner and children were ever to be away without me (never happen) the place would be spotless! because I’m a grown woman, not a teenage girl cleaning before her parents get home 🙄
5. Sorry who’s paying for Lanza, a new tv, a new phone, trip to Wexford, trip to Scotland totalling €770 before the copious amounts of food they will inhale, drinks and shopping as let’s face it “I’m not a sightseeing person” circa 2021. Lets not forget the car she’s just bought herself because “we need it” FOR WHAT!?? I have two kids and I don’t drive a jeep! Where in the name of jaysus is the money coming from? She works about 8hrs a week and it’s not like it’s a high paying job!. Yeah she gets hap etc but still! How is she affording this lifestyle? It’s bizarre.

He will be gone in a year, she says she lived in Tina’s when Luke was small and then when she got the house Brian was there so she always had help. I doubt she remembers very well what it’s like having a newborn and the toll it can take on a relationship, especially a very short lived one. How will she manage when he’s on nights and needs his sleep then during the day? They will fight non stop and the resentment will be off the scale. She thinks she will be a “yummy mummy” in her white jeep 😂🙈 would ye ever fu*k off!!!.

I dislike her, I hate everything about her as a “person”, what’s she stands for, her sheer arrogance, her selfishness as a person and a mother, and how pathetically dependent she is on everyone around her 😡 it’s all me me me with her. I’m actually starting to think Keith is out of her league 😂😂😂😂

i apologise for the long message but I’m a frustrated lurker who can’t hold it in anymore! I think I’ll need to officially rename myself as “2cent”.
Keith could be on massive money doing shifts or maybe they took out a CU or had some luck with money ? Most cars you can get on 0% finance, you just have to pay a small lump sum at the start to get it and then a lump sum after 3 years (time will tell). Best of luck to them with it anyways.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
New Jeep now. She must be shitting money.
I've 2 adult kids still at home, both great jobs, just can't afford to rent or buy. They both told me they won't be having kids as they'll never be able to afford them. (I'm devastated, hopefully that'll change) and there's this big dose of shite. 😡
New jeep? Wtf I can't wait to see this, but not able for her voice today.... any pics?

Reactions: 1
I know some one working the same job as Keith. He earns good money! In her stories today “I work hard”…… If there was work in bed you’d sleep on the floor. Stupid witch

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I know some one working the same job as Keith. He earns good money! In her stories today “I work hard”…… If there was work in bed you’d sleep on the floor. Stupid witch
She’s probably getting a good bit for the ads tho. If on hap they pay little rent, Sarah probably gets single mothers allowance and maintenance for Luke too. She could have 100 people a week at slimming world.

Reactions: 2
It’s bizarre isn’t it?! HOW does she think sitting collecting money off people a few hours a week “work” never mind “hard work” 😂 And when she gets up to spew her spiel about how many weeks are left until Christmas and then tells them to “look up the syn value yourself” she must fall home eggausted with the stress of it all. She could never work a fulltime job, she would be dead by the end of the day. You’d wonder why she didn’t go the hairdressing route since she spends most of her time there.. maybe standing all day would have been too much for her.

She’s probably getting a good bit for the ads tho. If on hap they pay little rent, Sarah probably gets single mothers allowance and maintenance for Luke too. She could have 100 people a week at slimming world.
She works about two hours a week! There’s not a hope she has 100 people attending her groups. What could a bottom of the barrell so called influencer possibly be earning? Like she can’t ask for big money, and it’s not a consistent wage for her? All she seems to get is freebies like free clothes, jewellery, or free food.. I don’t thinks she’s making much from the influencer life when it comes to cash in hand.

I don’t believe she could possibly be clearing as much as she seems to be spending with social welfare benefits and slimming world and I doubt he’s sharing his wage with her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
The interesting thing here is she said it’s HER car she had to replace plus this was a ‘surprise’ so not their money spent, hers. She’s doing all this to keep him. The big hols, the car, etc. they already have finance out for the ivf, she must be up to her eyes in debt OR she’s absolutely ripping off social and revenue. Maybe a little report needs to go in about her because I tell you guys I am so sick of the financial struggle of working and then watching this. All the expense in the last while and then Scotland and a new jeep on top of it all. She’s either fleecing Beddy or slimming world or both.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Just a little update regarding the lovely dog 4 doors down, I rang dspca yesterday (thought best as its my locality) as I was in near tears come 6am and more or less reported my neighbour. I don't know them from adam (not a keep up with your neighbours type of person) and they told me they'd investigate. I don't know what that means but I'll tell you this I told my fella if I hear the poor thing crying again I'm going to try find a way into their back garden i'll climb the fence if i have to and kidnap it bring it to mine. I don't understand why people leave their dogs outside, i never liked the idea of 'outside dogs', it's just a mean concept to me. Pets are your family as much as humans. I buy my own birthday and christmas presents :ROFLMAO: I know I'm a saddo I don't dress him up he gets treats, toys, a new bed that kind of thing but he's old now and doesn't care much for anything anymore :(. He deserves them though!! I understand letting them out to do its business, but to leave it crying in your garden especially over night whilst it's pissing down, you're a cruel bleep.

Can any of yous tell me how I can afford one holiday a year never mind two, new iphone ,new jeep further trips away like really feel like i'm playing the wrong game here in life. I want a damn holiday, everyone around me was off trotting the globe when the restrictions lifted, I am green with envy. I can't afford a pot to piss in let alone a bleeping holiday even in ireland like. I wish I had as much disrespect for myself and the people in this country to screw everyone over for free money. Actually I'd take that housing assistance payment instead, roof over my head without fear of eviction due to not being able to afford it is wiser than a foreign holiday. Maybe next year.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
No video of the big reveal of the jeep yo Keith maybe he not that happy after all hahah.
Some woman though the money she's spent the last two weeks alone.. nearly a grand to go to Scotland is she well!

Reactions: 11
Jazus they must be some money tree out her back
Works hard skitting bout 6 hours a week.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.