Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Puffin

VIP Member
Dear diary,

Sayyyrah here. The boys Keet and Luke are gone to Lanzagrotty on a lads holiday . Sonic and the Alpaca are there aswell.
I couldn't go cos I have subaqua haaaymaatoma and its not that that would cause any risk but incase anything happened over there the doctors wouldn't know what to do cos they didn't get their medical qualifications from Google like me.

Luke and Keet have such a good relationship. Keet is upsessed with him and Luke with him. Keet is such a good father figure to Luke. I can't say father anymore cos I got a slap on the wrist and Brian threatened to cut my money 😡

I'm gonna be an emotional wreck while they are gone. Like I told Keet to go but I was only messing I didn't think he would actually go but he said to me there now he said "Sayrah I'm after forking out 1600 euros and working my ginger bollocks off with overtime so I'm going for Spainish chicky nuggies and €2 pints, you, baby girl can stay here " but not in a nasty way xoxo

I recorded my own reaction reel to the pregnancy. I tried my best to squeeze out a tear. I was flat out watching episodes of Fair City to see could I get any acting tips. I'm just so excited that I get to eat rings around myself and go on 8 months bed rest. I can't wait for all the attention to roll in and when the baby is born Keet and Majella can take it in turns to look after it so I can just be xoxo

My first born is gone too. I'm gonna miss Liam Leo Lawrence Luke so much while he is away but he will have the best time and himself and Keet have a great bond and it helps me emotionally manipulate Keet even more ❤

Gotta go , chat soon xoxo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81

Teddie64

1. If she’s recording a paid advertisement for a product or service and burps the whole way through wouldn’t you think she would delete it and record it again! Absolute PIG!
2. Why did she need her “friend” with her all bloody week? Can’t she “just be” on her own? Very sad to think she has to have someone there and hasn’t a single interest, or hobbie to occupy herself for a few days.
3. “Beddy was worried about me pushing the wheelchair” Why? Because you’re pregnant? Get a grip! I had a 1.5 year old to carry around when I was pregnant, no breaks for me! I walked 8-10km a day until I was 37 weeks pregnant and only stopped because I had covid! I don’t sit down until I sit on my bed to pray I sleep as I’ve a 2 year old and 5 month old baby and I’m busy!
4.The house is a mess and she has to clean last minute (but not the Instagram room).. what has she been doing all week? I know if my partner and children were ever to be away without me (never happen) the place would be spotless! because I’m a grown woman, not a teenage girl cleaning before her parents get home 🙄
5. Sorry who’s paying for Lanza, a new tv, a new phone, trip to Wexford, trip to Scotland totalling €770 before the copious amounts of food they will inhale, drinks and shopping as let’s face it “I’m not a sightseeing person” circa 2021. Lets not forget the car she’s just bought herself because “we need it” FOR WHAT!?? I have two kids and I don’t drive a jeep! Where in the name of jaysus is the money coming from? She works about 8hrs a week and it’s not like it’s a high paying job!. Yeah she gets hap etc but still! How is she affording this lifestyle? It’s bizarre.

He will be gone in a year, she says she lived in Tina’s when Luke was small and then when she got the house Brian was there so she always had help. I doubt she remembers very well what it’s like having a newborn and the toll it can take on a relationship, especially a very short lived one. How will she manage when he’s on nights and needs his sleep then during the day? They will fight non stop and the resentment will be off the scale. She thinks she will be a “yummy mummy” in her white jeep 😂🙈 would ye ever fu*k off!!!.

I hate her, I hate everything about her as a “person”, what’s she stands for, her sheer arrogance, her selfishness as a person and a mother, and how pathetically dependent she is on everyone around her 😡 it’s all me me me with her. I’m actually starting to think Keith is out of her league 😂😂😂😂

i apologise for the long message but I’m a frustrated lurker who can’t hold it in anymore! I think I’ll need to officially rename myself as “2cents”.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54

Drama queen

Chatty Member
Is this real or a joke? Why have you three jobs in one day 🙈
I clean in the morning 1st thing my brother has started his own business so I do that from 9 till 3.30ish then I clean in another place. Clean in the morning on a Saturday and work for my brother and been working last couple of Sundays aswell. The price of food electric coal/oil and a teenage boy who wants to gym after school 3/4 days aswell as whatever he's doing at the weekends with friends. His dad doesn't pay maintenance so I work my ass off to make sure he doesn't go with out. Id rather work than lie with my legs open like Sarah so I will get extra money for a child.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
There is nothing in this world that would convince me to send my child away with my partner who is barely in his life a minute to a foreign country for a week. Nothing in the world would make me think it’s appropriate I don’t give a fuck who he is or how many showers he has given him. It’s inappropriate & neglectful & both Sarah & Brian deserve a hard slap to the face.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Beddy

Chatty Member
The thing that sickens me the most about her, is why are we always listening to ‘credit to Keith, he’s so good with Luke, they have such a bond’ bla bla bla ad nauseaum, but we never EVER hear her acknowledge ‘Luke’s been through a lot of upheaval in a short time, and he just gets on with it all and is a happy little fella. The way he accepted Keith so abruptly becoming such a massive part of his life and his home, never acted up, and is just such an easy going child thank god I never had to experience the mom guilts’ (100% because the poor child is so used to his feelings being overlooked, he has adapted to not even seek to have his emotional needs met). She doesn’t even consider any of that. TVs, fancy buzz light years and blazers and holidays mean fuck all when you don’t give a shit about your child’s emotional development and you just bulldoze on with your shitty life decisions and force all these changes on him to have your egotistical needs met. I’ve said it before, I cannot STAND selfish single mothers. Hate hate hate them, my biggest pet peeve

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Bobs86

VIP Member
I’m just delllllllided with my second thread title, I think it’s just buuuuudifel and gorrgusssss of ye!
Thanks sooooo much for all the messages of congratulations, my phone just blew up with them all.
Don’t forget to use my code for 10% off, it’s
BIGBACK22
Thanks guys xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Teddie64

Long time lurker.. If you actually had to really struggle to conceive, had gone through multiple rounds of IVF, emptied your savings/borrowed beyond your means and had as many losses, negative tests and letdowns…you would have burst into tears seeing a positive test. If it was something that you longed for, craved and dreamed about, you wouldn’t be able to “happy dance” you would probably fall to your knees with happiness, and be completely inconsolable, overwhelmed and extremely thankful that it’s worked for you.

But no, not her.. why? Well because she didn’t have to struggle to conceive, she never had fertility and issues and the entire thing was made up so she could have her baby faster and poppins wouldn’t do a runner.

I firmly believe she made up the PCOS story so she wouldn’t get the sack from slimming world due to her weight gain. She probably knew she couldn’t be fired if she had a medical condition and broadcast it online so it was known.. but that’s utter bull, she just couldn’t get her weight under control.

Who would actually care about a holiday (to somewhere she’s been to multiple times) when your dream has come true and you’re pregnant? I know if I “struggled” like snarf says she did then I would be on cloud nine and thanking my lucky stars I was given the gift of life! I certainly wouldn’t give a s#it about lanzapoxyroti. No one going through IVF would book a bloody holiday if they were expecting to have a transfer and the possibility of being pregnant!!! God she boils my blood 😡 I’ll continue to lurk.. my 2 cents.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Mrs.Doyle22

VIP Member
Sorry to be off topic but i know i have a safe space here, im absolutely bawling over the budget im no better off as im sure maby of ye are the same, we've actually had to decide today to leave Ireland because we cant afford to survive here, we certainly arent living we have absolutely nothing and nothing to fall back on. And so many i know off on social welfare who basically have a windfall of money today after the budget who chose to be claiming and not working. So so unfair. Also sarah is a cunt

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44

Tippytwinkletoes

I haven't commented here in ages . The reason being that we have been on an actual rollercoaster sarah-im 43, 3 failed ivf, 5 miscarriages and now we are trying one last attempt at a natural full term pregnancy im sitting here not wanting to go to bed because I can feel the cramps telling me yet again I have my period and so my journey continues. I have a GP that tells me every time "you left it too late" I did not want a baby without a family-my choice, no nastiness aimed at anyone else. I wanted a husband first. I did not find him until I was in my mid 30s. I am now being ridiculed by my doctor after spending half my life trying to be respond not get pregnant. And I say nothing-because it is an actual silent journey-3 people know-me, himself and my GP. My heart is broke 💔 as I know what a great dad he would be and I can't give it to him. But even after 6 years of trying i will keep trying to do this for him and for me and for us.
so no sarah you are not suffering, you have not suffered or struggled. You have no flipping clue and all the trigger warnings in the world do not make up for that. Why not say I realise how lucky we are etc. No I will just moan and whine and fake cry.

Having worked with waterstone years ago - the man is a genius . Yes his personality is a bit strange . He’s to the point always with you but he is a miracle doctor in getting women pregnant . He’s the only doc I’d go to if I was having problems
Sorry now I'm sure I could Google this but is he only based in Cork or other places? I'm more the west and am struggling to find someone here. I don't mind being told the truth but the woman I was seeing-fertility expert/gynae basically have me the riot act because I'm early 40s. We tried naturally, went straight to one round ivf and then said we did not want to risk our relationship by pushing this so we git a little 4 legged fur baby. We now have decided to give it 1 more try and you would think I was the angel of death the way I am being treated here. I said I would give up to next spring but I'm at the verge of just saying they are right, my fault, waited too long and thats that.
Apologies I'm completely derailing and gone off track...as you were 😊

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44

brandambassador

VIP Member
She’s falling away to nothing the poor thing you can see she’s off her food x

also my guide dog Marley says good morning tattlers x

• Haha
Reactions: 43

brandambassador

VIP Member
Well she’s the talk of the city that’s for sure! At work this morning all we laughed about (and we laughed and we laughed didn’t we) was her bating herself into the jacket lastnight and the ‘oversized’ top. She is hated like! Everyone thinks she smells, even women who never had fertility problems are aware that she’s a mockery to the system & the girls in my work know full well how many emails and calls I’ve had to make and take in the last few months just planning surrogacy, we came to the conclusion today that maybe it wasn’t even IVF maybe it was IUI. Let’s face it the medication for the 10 days post period is similar. Another girl thinks Sarah got pregnant naturally half way through and her and clinic decided to spin this narrative to save them both. If you had access to my Waterstones record you would quickly see her story and timeline for treatment just doesn’t make sense. She’s under 35, Waterstone would have told them lose weight, stop drinking so much and do 3 x IUI before thinking IVF. Actually even if Keith’s sperm was perfect, waterstone would have done OII which is just a medically assisted round! To go from nothing to IVF, have one embryo and for that to stick just all seems very fast and fitting. Anyway. She’s a fat cunt

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

NoseyNiamh

VIP Member
Remember the last time they were on holidays...some upmarket place! And Keith was trying to order a plain chicken roll and the restaurant couldn't understand what he wanted. Ah I think about that from time to time 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40