Sarah Burke #45 I’m Sarah Burp, with the big back. No need for a bra to hold up this rack!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We are in the middle of a cost of living crisis people are struggling to put food on the table or to buy a winter coat for their child for school..and here is this fuckin Princess Fiona from sherk looking yoke coming on here like she’s just won the lotto…
I like many others am a single mother working and still haven’t a pot up piss in each week…

sorry for rant but she’s a bleep simple as

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Just a little update regarding the lovely dog 4 doors down, I rang dspca yesterday (thought best as its my locality) as I was in near tears come 6am and more or less reported my neighbour. I don't know them from adam (not a keep up with your neighbours type of person) and they told me they'd investigate. I don't know what that means but I'll tell you this I told my fella if I hear the poor thing crying again I'm going to try find a way into their back garden i'll climb the fence if i have to and kidnap it bring it to mine. I don't understand why people leave their dogs outside, i never liked the idea of 'outside dogs', it's just a mean concept to me. Pets are your family as much as humans. I buy my own birthday and christmas presents :ROFLMAO: I know I'm a saddo I don't dress him up he gets treats, toys, a new bed that kind of thing but he's old now and doesn't care much for anything anymore :(. He deserves them though!! I understand letting them out to do its business, but to leave it crying in your garden especially over night whilst it's pissing down, you're a cruel bleep.

Can any of yous tell me how I can afford one holiday a year never mind two, new iphone ,new jeep further trips away like really feel like i'm playing the wrong game here in life. I want a damn holiday, everyone around me was off trotting the globe when the restrictions lifted, I am green with envy. I can't afford a pot to piss in let alone a bleeping holiday even in ireland like. I wish I had as much disrespect for myself and the people in this country to screw everyone over for free money. Actually I'd take that housing assistance payment instead, roof over my head without fear of eviction due to not being able to afford it is wiser than a foreign holiday. Maybe next year.
Your dead it breaks my heart and angers me when I see neglect of doggies there's a few in my estate where I live just locked the whole day constant barking , no looking after them 😥💔🐕 Also I never missed a birthday our Christmas for my little doggie even the years I was skint I always made sure he got his prezzies and fresh hair grooming. Plenty of times I went with out to pay for medication & trips to the vets that's what is doggy mom's do for our fur babies, but unfortunately mine crossed over rainbow bridge it was his time my house still feels so empty over a year later with out him 😥🐕🌈😍

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Also if you were in such a strong bonded couple would something as big as buying a new jeep not be a joint discussion/ decision? Not something you do without telling them so you could have a surprise video on Instagram! She will be on maternity benefit next year which is 250 euro, maybe going up to 262 I'm not sure but like duck me how will she keep all going on that?

Reactions: 9
Also if you were in such a strong bonded couple would something as big as buying a new jeep not be a joint discussion/ decision? Not something you do without telling them so you could have a surprise video on Instagram! She will be on maternity benefit next year which is 250 euro, maybe going up to 262 I'm not sure but like duck me how will she keep all going on that?
The likes of Sayyyyyyrra know how to work the system, it's probably in the blood.

Reactions: 8
The general feeling here is that
1...she dont have teeth down as living there
2....she's getting carers for beddy as Tina was reported for not looking after her,which will give her a one off payment of 500euro in November as well as the increase in January and the big pay out once a year
3.... driving on a provisional license unaccompanied which would.mean her insurance is worthless if there is an accident,even though she hands in her sisters full license if ever stopped
4.... would be getting most of her rent payed by hap as she is "living alone"
5....then she would have maintenance from Brian
6.....and if she's fiddling the books in slimming world well the above mentioned would explain her lavishing with gifts for teeth as her body inflates more and more each day
For anyone doing a drive by to get the reg of her car she sometimes parks across the road at sonics
After reading here she might park a bit further away but obviously not too far as she can't walk without needing a deffibrilator🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I was thinking the same I’d say it was Keith telling her hold off not the other way around but it’s so easy now get finance I’ve a friend working In that area she said the amount of ppl being passed for finance that are on the dole is crazy but Sarah will come crashing down with a bang I’d say this time next year things will be so different for her and not in a good way
Yeah we bought a car recently and the dealer said the amount of people buying cars on pcp is huge and most can't afford them. They said they can't get cars in fast enough!!

Love to slap those stupid glasses off her head 🤦‍♀️

And €10 for an hour parking is grand?? duck me these ones have no idea and no money worries
Let me tell ye now, she didn’t pay tit for parking last night because she’s parked in the drop off zone outside the front of the airport the miserable bleep!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Asking for a friend if I leave my partner whom I have two kids with will I get the same money Sarah is claiming off the government cause duck me she’s rolling in money if she can afford
three holidays this year
A new iPhone
Ivf
New tv
New car trip to Scotland
Trip away to Wexford
Money to buy my house a “third” time

and working what 4/5 hours a week !!??
Na stop the world and just leave me off I’m clearly doing life wrong working a full time job paying for her to sit on her hole 7 days a week

Like did she need to record them coming out of the airport not like they were away for years bleeping sap and we no your pregnant don't need to keep sharing the it 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anyone else think she could have a personality disorder ? And I'm not saying this lightly or to offend anyone. But she just baffles me. She is the most hated unliked person on Instagram and it doesn't take nothin out of her she comes on day after day repeating the same tit and constantly lying getting caught out on her lies but continues to do it 😅. She's so delusional that she just can't be of right mind. she has no friends kayraaaa is her cousin and honest to god I think kaaayraa doesn't even like her and she's probably hating on her on this thread 🤣 nothin suprises me anymore. Her family have to be absolutely insane not to pull her on her behaviour. There's celebrities out there who have nervous breakdowns from bad press and she seems to openly enjoy it all. It's mind boggling! over spending over eating over sharing her life constantly.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Anyone else think she could have a personality disorder ? And I'm not saying this lightly or to offend anyone. But she just baffles me. She is the most hated unliked person on Instagram and it doesn't take nothin out of her she comes on day after day repeating the same tit and constantly lying getting caught out on her lies but continues to do it 😅. She's so delusional that she just can't be of right mind. she has no friends kayraaaa is her cousin and honest to god I think kaaayraa doesn't even like her and she's probably hating on her on this thread 🤣 nothin suprises me anymore. Her family have to be absolutely insane not to pull her on her behaviour. There's celebrities out there who have nervous breakdowns from bad press and she seems to openly enjoy it all. It's mind boggling! over spending over eating over sharing her life constantly.
Nah she’s just a c@nt

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The size of the suitcases for a week like Lanza 🤣🤣🤣 and he prob in the same basketball top for the week

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The size of the suitcases for a week like Lanza 🤣🤣🤣 and he prob in the same basketball top for the week
I’d actually have fitted clothes for four people in one of those suitcases absolutly no need?? Litterally throwing money away

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Let me tell ye now, she didn’t pay tit for parking last night because she’s parked in the drop off zone outside the front of the airport the miserable bleep!!
Drop off zone is free for 15 mins and then extortionate charges for every bit after that

Reactions: 3
She prob gets more money on maternity benefit than with slimming world

Reactions: 1
Her remarks about Keet made no sense. One minute she said he was encouraging her to get it, that she might as well because it’s the one she wants. The next she was almost nervous saying I wonder how he will react, I hope he’ll be ok with it.. almost fearful. Of course he was blocked from her story so he’ll never see what tit she was spouting but I’d say he more than likely didn’t want her to get it and she had to wait for him to be out of the country in order to actually buy it

Reactions: 12
I think she’s just a head who will take any attention she can get because she has no friends etc to give her any real attention or affection she thinks this is better than nothing. She has confidence but she is also insecure & that’s why she shares all these speeches about how happy she is, how great bigot is etc. deep down she knows it’s bull

Reactions: 16
Nah she’s just a c@nt
I think she’s just a head who will take any attention she can get because she has no friends etc to give her any real attention or affection she thinks this is better than nothing. She has confidence but she is also insecure & that’s why she shares all these speeches about how happy she is, how great bigot is etc. deep down she knows it’s bull
Oh a massive head ! I'm from the same area as her. She's hated and a laughing stock around the place. But the same time will walk into the local supermarket eyeballing everyone as if to say I know you know who I am 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.