Sarah Burke #45 I’m Sarah Burp, with the big back. No need for a bra to hold up this rack!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looking at her stories... She's so pig ignorant as a start. A cost of living crisis... She's boasting about her new (h.p. no doubt) jeep and then saying ah a tenner...that's nothing... Sarah you thick , tone deaf whale, a tenner is a family meal, it's the difference between a family being fed or not, don't be so bleeping pig ignorant you greasy slob. And deluded too... We are a great team...what we have built ... Stand back Alan sugar Burp and Teet are in town...what exactly have you 'built', sure keet probably works hard but you with your one day a week work and your 'clabs', filming you projecting your stomach gasses all over whatever bottom tier trash you are paid to promote in your pig style of a room. Jesus she has boiled my piss this morning this one. what a bleep.

Anyway, apologies if this is tone deaf as the last thing I'd want to do is offend or upset, but this weekend I'm off for a week on a sponsored trip around the Mediterranean with a really big brand! I've only just over 12k followers. I'm honestly so grateful to this bleeping beast pig for showing me how not to be an influencer and making sure I'm nothing like this gowl, it's amazing what good things can come your way when you aren't an hole
Enjoy your trip it sounds fab!
Absolutely a tenner here is the difference between us having dinner and not!

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I don't think she got Luke the telly, she wouldn't have missed the chance to show it off. If she does get it and shows it I hope she just shows the box or telly somewhere other than his bedroom and showing his room to thousands

Reactions: 13
Champagne lifestyle on a lemonade budget. She really sickens me the smugness is on another level. Must be so hard keeping up appearances. To me that’s no life to lead. Tenner for parking is nothing okay Sarah sugar We il see her on the panel for dragons den next.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Champagne lifestyle on a lemonade budget. She really sickens me the smugness is on another level. Must be so hard keeping up appearances. To me that’s no life to lead. Tenner for parking is nothing okay Sarah sugar We il see her on the panel for dragons den next.
well that is her, warm piss in a cup

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She must be up to her eyes in loan repayments and debt. She only said a few months ago her spending was out of control, yet she draws another car loan on herself. Between holidays, cars, hauls, and the 42 food shops a week, I'd love to know her secret, we've 2 good wages in our house and a small enough mortgage but we are majorly tightening our belts heading into the winter.
She is definitely trying to portray the “flash” lifestyle for keet. The new iPhones before the holiday, the holiday itself and now the jeep just screams “look at this great life we’re gonna live keet”. Someone local said she had a spending problem and it’s obvious that’s true now.
With the impending recession disposable incomes will go down and all the shite these huns flog will be the first thing people give up buying.

She is rolling in it for sure if she gets HAP and other payments but what will she do with the huge car loan and credit card debt when the ads die down? I feel better about myself when I watch this shite because I feel financially responsible, I have a secure job that will keep me going until retirement. Influencing isn’t going to be a forever career. If I see all these arseholes claiming job seekers in 5-10 years because there’s “no work in their field” I’ll really go mad.

But do I think they’re better off, absolutely not! Please do not let this hole make you feel bad about your financial situation! Financial security is priceless in comparison to having a load of financed assets over your head.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
How would she even be able to finance a car if her credit history is so bad? Anyone who boost about a lifestyle the way she does is clearly broke! Anyone with a euro or two doesn’t go round telling town an country everything! She can’t hold her own piss! It’s so clear to see she is miserable an trying to keep up appearances an show off

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.