Sarah Burke #45 I’m Sarah Burp, with the big back. No need for a bra to hold up this rack!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The general feeling here is that
1...she dont have teeth down as living there
2....she's getting carers for beddy as Tina was reported for not looking after her,which will give her a one off payment of 500euro in November as well as the increase in January and the big pay out once a year
3.... driving on a provisional license unaccompanied which would.mean her insurance is worthless if there is an accident,even though she hands in her sisters full license if ever stopped
4.... would be getting most of her rent payed by hap as she is "living alone"
5....then she would have maintenance from Brian
6.....and if she's fiddling the books in slimming world well the above mentioned would explain her lavishing with gifts for teeth as her body inflates more and more each day
For anyone doing a drive by to get the reg of her car she sometimes parks across the road at sonics
After reading here she might park a bit further away but obviously not too far as she can't walk without needing a deffibrilator🤪
Don't forget the money she is making for ad work on Instagram as well. These people are getting between 1000 and 2000 per ad when they have 45k followers. More if she hits 50k

Lads I don't begrudge anyone anything but I'm logging off for a bit as this is really pissing me off.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
She must be up to her eyes in loan repayments and debt. She only said a few months ago her spending was out of control, yet she draws another car loan on herself. Between holidays, cars, hauls, and the 42 food shops a week, I'd love to know her secret, we've 2 good wages in our house and a small enough mortgage but we are majorly tightening our belts heading into the winter.
We are the exact same! Good wages, small mortgage, we do one holiday a year and montly we are on tight budget coz I have to pay creche fees to earn my wage- I dont have any real savings but thankfully debt free only for mortgage. She has to be in debt up to her eyeballs; they is no way she can sustain that irrelevant if Keith is on good wages. I would have loved a new car when no 2 was born but you know what I was happier not to have to pay a monthly loan. I still would love a new car but you make due. I had a double buggy take all my boot in my little focus. Sarah is all for the gram.

Reactions: 5
Burp saying she had to block them as they would be watching her stories collecting their bags 🙈 she is so amazing they have to immediately watch her.
The money comment is unsavory to many.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Don't forget the money she is making for ad work on Instagram as well. These people are getting between 1000 and 2000 per ad when they have 45k followers. More if she hits 50k

Lads I don't begrudge anyone anything but I'm logging off for a bit as this is really pissing me off.
I am the same, I never actually begrudge anyone anything, even when the influencers get freebies half the time I don’t really get that bothered by it, the fact she is probably making good money from instagram and yet doesn’t have to pay for the same things we do is what is sickening about it. She 100% needs to be reported if that is possible

Reactions: 4
Oh a massive head ! I'm from the same area as her. She's hated and a laughing stock around the place. But the same time will walk into the local supermarket eyeballing everyone as if to say I know you know who I am 🤣🤣🤣
Oh we do....a big fat c"nt from onslow gardens

I think she’s just a head who will take any attention she can get because she has no friends etc to give her any real attention or affection she thinks this is better than nothing. She has confidence but she is also insecure & that’s why she shares all these speeches about how happy she is, how great bigot is etc. deep down she knows it’s bull
She'll get plenty of attention now from the social🤪

Also fuel allowance

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I realized I pressed "x" next to her name so had deleted from my search 🤦‍♀️

Just looked there at airport video when walking out, looks like a ford Kuga or Kia niro but as it looked like they were up in kearys I'm guessing niro 🤔 no doubt a "reveal" today

Well if it's the first car when walking, looks like someone is sitting in it though? And lights on in all the ones parked 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Did she even hug the wee fella when she seen him or was it all 'look at our new jeep Keet'

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I realized I pressed "x" next to her name so had deleted from my search 🤦‍♀️

Just looked there at airport video when walking out, looks like a ford Kuga or Kia niro but as it looked like they were up in kearys I'm guessing niro 🤔 no doubt a "reveal" today

Well if it's the first car when walking, looks like someone is sitting in it though? And lights on in all the ones parked 🤷🏻‍♀️
It deffo wasn’t the either because the second car in the clip is a Ford ranger and that’s commercial

Reactions: 1
Hasn't seen her son in a week and all she's interested in is filming teets reaction to her brand new shiny white financial noose around her neck... she couldn't care less about that boy... took the toy room off him instead of the instagram room with empty brown thomas bags ... and putting a TV in his room to keep him out of the way when Magnum comes along... I'd have my child smothered in hugs and kisses after not seeing him for a week but NO she's already looking forward to her next escape away from him in wexford with that dirty prick..... shes so fuckin awful I can't...

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I am the same, I never actually begrudge anyone anything, even when the influencers get freebies half the time I don’t really get that bothered by it, the fact she is probably making good money from instagram and yet doesn’t have to pay for the same things we do is what is sickening about it. She 100% needs to be reported if that is possible
I’m the same as you. I’m sure she is making a handy amount on the sly from Instagram but it’s all smoke and mirrors, in one hand and out the other. I’d say she is up to her eyes in debt & id rather be me than her any day of the week.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Anyone who was around when she was with Brian and pre Luke's birth was she at this shite aswell? I think we are just seeing history repeating itself and I think Teet will be gone back to Majella when baby is 6 months and she will be on again with the nodding dog reels until baby daddy #3 appears

Reactions: 9
Also, she couldn’t wait to squeeze Keith?!
WHAT ABOUT YOUR SON??? Your son who celebrated his birthday away from you?!

She’s literally a bleeping abysmal excuse for a mother.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
She is the type of girl who will get herself into debt to keep Keet happy and ensure he’s around for the foreseeable. She always has to have something in the pipeline to keep him happy and interested. I don’t know about ye but as the evenings are drawing in and after working all week, you couldn’t peel me away from a cosy evening on the couch at the weekend, maybe a takeaway and a bottle of wine. That’s what keeps us going during the week, knowing we have chill time at the weekends watching something good on tv. Breaks away are nice but if you’re truly secure then the bells and whistles to keep one another interested don’t matter. She’s riddled in debt I’d say to impress him.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
It deffo wasn’t the either because the second car in the clip is a Ford ranger and that’s commercial
Ya Def wasn't the ranger, and no where else to park unless it was further down and they could see it / told him 🤷🏻‍♀️
But when the young fella was looking at it, that's very near the zebra crossing.

Be disgusted if was the ranger, my partner mad for one but a) can't afford one, and b) wouldn't be able to get the commercial tax

Reactions: 3

Don’t mind this grizzly looking shrek bleep. She’s all talk. I would bet my house and car on it that she hasn’t a pot to piss in and she is living whaaaay beyond her means 🤣 she’s trying to portray this image of being really well off when in reality she is up to her, spaniels ears for tits, in unnecessary debt! Wasn’t there rumours of Brian Biden having to bake her out of her loans a few years ago? 🤣 she is a habitual liar! This same one got ivf on tick because she, very obviously couldn’t afford to go to one of the clinics near by her! Everything in this womans life is on tick because she simply has not got any savings to pay a lump sum for anything 🙄 she is some bleeping bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She is the type of girl who will get herself into debt to keep Keet happy and ensure he’s around for the foreseeable. She always has to have something in the pipeline to keep him happy and interested. I don’t know about ye but as the evenings are drawing in and after working all week, you couldn’t peel me away from a cosy evening on the couch at the weekend, maybe a takeaway and a bottle of wine. That’s what keeps us going during the week, knowing we have chill time at the weekends watching something good on tv. Breaks away are nice but if you’re truly secure then the bells and whistles to keep one another interested don’t matter. She’s riddled in debt I’d say to impress him.
you have just said what I was coming on to say. Nothing ever seems enough to keep him ‘interested’ or excited… it’s always the ‘next surprise’.. holidays, phones, weekends away, surprised with a pregnancy piss stick, surprised for his birthday when he’s on hols, surprised when he’s back with the jeep. It’s all this spend spend spend like to keep it all exciting is it? She must be up to her eyes in debt there’s no other way that it makes sense!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.