Sarah Burke #42 Sarah Burp, she got 99 problems and a cyst ain’t one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ya it’s sick, I’m not sure what’s worse the air fryer or the fact she thinks it’s okay to show to 40k people

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You'd think she would go kick the ball with Luke herself besides hanging out the window with the phone gowl,😂 I'm glad his having some fun anyway with stepped up daddy throwing himself around the garden Thank god we have sighting of Mikey too 🥱🐕🐕

Reactions: 5
When asked about how he likes being on sm and he says that he didn’t like it at the start but doesn’t care now, she says that she is worth it. His response is (as far as I can make out) - “you are yeah” in that Cork way to mean e opposite. Anyone else see it that way?
I think he said "L'Oréal", taking the piss out of the tagine. Although I'd also have no doubt he'd say "you are yeah"

Reactions: 9
Oh my good god it’s not often I am lost for words but I don’t even know what to say 🤢🤢🤢
Im sorry .. not , they’ll get either salmonella or a dose of scutters off that air fryer🤢🤢maybe she’s hanging for a clab with curry’s or Harvey Norman’s for a new one🥴manky witch, wonder what poor Luke had?? Only 2 chicken breasts cooked?? Probably 12 of those healthy muffins his mammy cooks😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m too lazy to catch up so sorry if it’s been said already, but aren’t the pair of them the cut out of Onslo and Daisy during the q&a

• Haha
Like I clean my air fryer after every use but it’s one that’s v easy to clean. I had one before that just got scaldy looking no matter how much I cleaned it….BUT it was still clean and any surface I could get to was cleaned. The inside of hers looks like it’s never been cleaned but she could have and it’s just gone beyond saving..,but there’s no excuse for the outside of it all the knob and front of it is caked in grease it’s bleeping disgusting. Her skin then is in bits no wonder it is.. transferring all that old grease on to her face because she can’t fuckin leave it alone

The thing he likes about her the most... her cooking 🤣🤣... with food out of that airfryer! 🤢

Burps in denial. It'll be 9 years before she's going up the aisle!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is that the famous Ross Heaneys Sandra in the city and her baby daddy is in tonight.
You know, the Greek looking Italian restaurant.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The only aisle she will be walking up is in the supermarket. 🛒 Maybe that’s why she gets the shopping in every second day!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
“When people always ask me why I wear the same jewellery the whole time”

never in my life has anyone asked me why I wear the same jewellery the whole time (I have been wearing the same necklace and 2 rings for a right while now) or never in my life would I even notice nor ask anyone why they were the same jewellery the whole time..
I’m sure absolutely everyone on here can say the same as myself.. but burp is so famous people notice and ask her this all the time

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.