Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mrs.Doyle22

VIP Member
Ladies thank u all for your offers of help last night. I rang svp and im getting a supervalu voucher so i be able get next weeks shopping and pay off an esb bill. also got a lend of money off my friend and i got in shopping today including a few yellow sticker bargains. Just finished a lovely dinner and feeling alot less stressed. And to keep this on topic she's a cunt and hasn't a clue about motherhood or health or fitness 😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 106
I have NEVER in all my life come across anyone as pathetic as you Sayyrah Burke!

You’re making out that you’d be at your wits end when Luke is with his dad, the man you chose to be lukes father, the man you shared a house with, a bed with, was going to make vows to and take his surname .. but now because you didn’t get ur way and can’t CONTROL the situation or because he didn’t beg for you back, you are making out that It is nearly unsafe for Luke to be with his dad, his own flesh and blood, the actual perfect sperm that made your perfect child that you “love so dearly” …. Have a good look at yourself and I mean a good look at yourself because u are an absolute disgrace and your only saving grace is that Luke isn’t old enough to know any better but you think the time will never come that Luke will want to rekindle that flame with Brian because HE IS HIS DAD! You can make all the reels you want with Keith but Brian is Luke’s dad and you can never take that away from him! You dread him being with his dad but will let him off down to youghal with a woman who is NOTHING to him, nothing! Can you imagine bed time when he gets lonely and just wants his mam or dad and hes given a bag of crisps and a can of 7up to keep him quiet walking home from farells to the mobile home park with people who have been around a wet week! All so you can do your “how I curl my hair and make a Buritto bowl” in peace for the 700th time this year! YOU WERE NOT going to Wexford this weekend. You’d have told us 72 times in the last two days if u were. And you clearly put in all ur own questions and compliments to yourself will ya pull another one 😴😴😴😴😴😴😴 gif!

• Heart
Reactions: 67

jojoiseeya

So we a are yet again addressing Keith's virility, whileh he is in the room telling Sarah what to say. There is no secret that Keith has a heart condition, it is common knowledge. The issue of his having fertility issues comes straight from Tina who has apparently said that he has issues due to his medication.
Poor idiot Sarah need to talk to a proper clinic, not one who does a baby on finance, it may be how she lives the rest of her lifestyle but the last thing you do need when you are wishing to conceive is a clinic lie Therapie from what she has shown so far.
Where are the cysts?

The sperm needs floats according to Tina🥺🥺
His sperm don’t wiggle wiggle it needs floats that’s why she ramming secondary infertility out her throat 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Mrs.Doyle22

VIP Member
Aside from her yet again using luke as a weapon against brian (spiteful cunt) her saying oh im sure we all tap the card and dont watch our spending. Eh no? I haven't had a dinner 4 days this week cause there's not enough to go around. Kids are fed and fed the hubby cause he's working hard. I just told him i ate early each day so he doesn't know im going without. And this cunt is on about a house full of clothes she doesn't wear and buying more and coffees and lunches out. Fucking stain on society and a waste of oxygen she is.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 60

Puffin

VIP Member
So I have some theories on the whole Princess Sayrahh and Keet with the Turkey Teet relationship drama and relationship dynamic.

Theory 1:
The fight was over her not allowing Luke to go to the new sister's christening. Keet intervened and said "C'mon now Saryahh put your big girl pants on, the real ones not the pretend ones , and let the child go" Saryahh responded with "Don't you dare tell me what to do" 😤

Theory 2:
The fight was over her not allowing Luke to go to the new sister's christening and solicitors letter from Brian cutting maintenance over said refusal. Keet told her cop the fuck on, her spending is out of control, her clabs are dwindling cos she can't keep her big mouth shut and her Slimming world job is nearly gone again cos she can't keep her big mouth shut.If Brian does reduce maintenance he won't be making up the difference. Saryahh responded with "Don't you dare tell me what to do" 😤 I'm only 1 stone 4 lbs from my heaviest and I am a business woman running my Slimming world empire, working 57 hours a week . Daaaaa nnnnneeeccckkk of youuuùuu"

Theory 3
Keet had enough of the blind being open and said if you don't close that fucking blind you gowl I'm taking the Saxa and going back to Majella . At least she knows how to cook bodice

Theory 4
Keet told her the green blazer did nothing for her and that is wasn't beaddddiffulll

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Lads just remember if you can blink 75765 times in one second, make one year with your fella turn into 3 and make 87 cysts disappear overnight then you can do anything x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

PureLurker

Aside from her yet again using luke as a weapon against brian (spiteful cunt) her saying oh im sure we all tap the card and dont watch our spending. Eh no? I haven't had a dinner 4 days this week cause there's not enough to go around. Kids are fed and fed the hubby cause he's working hard. I just told him i ate early each day so he doesn't know im going without. And this cunt is on about a house full of clothes she doesn't wear and buying more and coffees and lunches out. Fucking stain on society and a waste of oxygen she is.
Is there a Tesco near you? I’ll happily do a click and collect shop online in a fake name if you want and you can collect. You are an amazing mam and wife to take care of your family like this.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

burp661

I seen some comments on this thread last week defending Brian, someone got really defensive asking "what would you know about him being a dad" something along the lines of that, fast forward a few days Monday morning she 100% got a solicitors letter, I could guess it by her story before I even came to this thread. She wants to reign in her spending now too probably because her maintenance and finances will be questioned, Luke is with everyone else anyways so I'd imagine Lukes maintenance is spent on her coffees and lunches, nails, hair extensions and personalised socks, knickers, handbags etc.

Also, she has to work for 3 seconds tomorrow so can't go for a walk, Dublin Wednesday sitting on her fat smelly hole in a car for the day, so can't go for a walk, work again for maybe 10 seconds on Thursday so can't go for a walk, sorry but why can't she go in the evenings? Am I missing something?
She looks like a one with a big smelly gusset and a hairy arse, does she do anything at all? Other than go to aldi and possibly go home and masturbate over a burger dripping in sauce and all the other food she's seen in there.

• Haha
Reactions: 45

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Someone on here yesterday said she used to do good cooking videos & go for walks & hey presto she’s on a roll this morning. Hey Sarah please treat Luke better. Thanks 🙏🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Madgereal111

VIP Member
Having a little stalk, as you do 😂😂 But this cracks me up...

Brian Buckley got engaged to Sarah Burke... Ah how lovely, only now the post is accompanied with pictures of Brian and Sarah with there new partners 😂😂😂

Is this not something people would take down from their page 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha

Puffin

VIP Member
Now I'm no body language expert but fuck me that's bad...
Like when the Taliban would kidnap a journalist and make them appear in a video saying they're fine...

Hes all tensed up on the couch like shes holding a gun to the back of his head...
Sonic was behind the couch with her pew pew 🦔🔫

• Haha
Any of ye living up by her apparently she's been heard roaring at Keet earlier something about how fucking dare he and who the fuck does he think he is not sure if it's Keet she's on about or someone else but something's not right in Blubber Villa

• Wow
  • Haha

Danni78

I think her downfall was the way she handled the break up, like cmon she is not the first and won't be the last.
Dom Nugent used her breakup in her favour to gain a new following, then jumped into a new relationship pretty quickly so its all quite interesting to see if she will ever make it down the aisle. She is pretty, travels and even though her style is a bit mad she has a nice figure so its all flowing and keeping us entertained.

Unfortunately for burp she sees herself as some gorgeous instahun and teet as some type of catch. But we all know a burp, a plain Jane, a late bloomer and as much as she tries to convince us all she has a glam life she is a council estate queen ( nothing wrong with this guys btw ) and not really maturing or progressing in life.

The IVF spin on her page was a big flop, and obv no one is taking her weight loss advice as she is gaining weekly so that was a flop as well.
I know she thinks a new baby girl will bring her new content and followers ( and the f you to Brian) that she craves.
Teet will never marry her and we can all see the break up coming a mile off so her page is just not fun to watch anymore.
I'd say there were plenty of rows with her sisters telling her he is a clown and she threw a fair few strops.
I actually am starting to feel sorry for her. She was foolish to show Keith on her page, she would have had us all at the edge of our seats if she kept him off it, but the big reveal and he was so ugly you just had to pity her and she was proud of punch for getting him so mortified for her.

Even going to NYC just staying with relatives instead of taking the child to a class hotel cos Keith is a penny pincher girls I could never be with a scabby man, he is just awful and the more she acts like he is the best thing ever the more car crash and uncomfortable the viewing becomes.

The insta hun formula is get married, have the babies, use them as content, showcase their holidays and glam lives. I don't think she was ever at any events except one in Dublin the Pelo one and they invited everyone to that.

I do genuinely think she would be a lot happier if she just came off insta and got a normal 9-5, took the pressure of herself and yano what she prob would lose a bit of weight if she had a job or make new friends to occupy her mind a bit. She is stuck on Brian and for her own sake needs to move on, maybe be single for a while and for the love of god show Luke some love and attention because when he is older he won't want a bit of her and she will regret not treating him right when she had the chance. Oh and lay off the booze as well and maybe get a hobby cos drinking should not be a hobby unless she wants to look like Tina when she is older ( sorry sonic ).

• Heart

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Surely with all the people who claim to know Brian and Michelle on here, one of ye could have said the christening is tomorrow 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Lovelula

VIP Member
Just a couple of questions Sarah Louise before we embark on Chapter 26 of the Magnum Diaries....
1.Why is Keith giving away his watch?
2.Who needs Google Maps on a motorway when the signs directing you to Dublin are ten times the size of your head?
3.Why are you going away for Tina's 60th when it was 9 months ago?
4.Who is Aisling Warde Official and why is she "Official" when she only has 812 followers?
5.Any Dunnes Vouchers?

TIA..

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Booboo68

Chatty Member
He made her a cup of tea,he might as well coz he can't make babies 😂.....your old clothes could go to Michelle coz she has the figure for them burps🐖🐖

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40