Sarah Burke #42 Sarah Burp, she got 99 problems and a cyst ain’t one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How bizarre to do without a washing machine for months, yet there's plenty of money for trips to Dublin, meals out, booking holidays, hair and beauty appointments etc, it just drives home that hygiene and cleanliness isn't very high on her priority list (that air fryer 🤢), disgusting. Imagine bringing your dirty laundry to someone else's house to do, I can see if your machine broke down and you were in a fix, but to do this for months on end is very strange to me.
If the gaf is rented surely a washing machine must be supplied by the landlord?

Reactions: 14
The daly dish (I like her) is now crediting SW for losing 10.5 pounds in a week?! Is this possible to do? No wonder people keep buying into these schemes and keeping our Burgers in her shein hauls and upmarket elevenerife holibops😬
I like her too but shes a bigger girl so probably 3 lb fat loss and then a huge drop in water weight, and sw is fat and sugar free so u always have muscle waste age hence why all the sw huns are skinny fat, yea they lose weight but their skin loses elasticity and they have zero muscle so are never toned still have wobbly everything. Im not fat shaming I'm a few stone overweight but id rather lose it slow and steady and grow a toned bum with weight lifting.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I like her too but shes a bigger girl so probably 3 lb fat loss and then a huge drop in water weight, and sw is fat and sugar free so u always have muscle waste age hence why all the sw huns are skinny fat, yea they lose weight but their skin loses elasticity and they have zero muscle so are never toned still have wobbly everything. Im not fat shaming I'm a few stone overweight but id rather lose it slow and steady and grow a toned bum with weight lifting.
Thanks for explaining! That makes sense!

Good point! But then doesn't she say she owns her own house? 🤔
Yea the twice bought gaf 😂 I’ll be SHOCKED if she does own it. Plus you can’t willy nilly paint and decorate, your landlord needs to be in aggreeance and neutral colours only unless you will pay for the return to neutral when you’re leaving the lease or they’re selling 😬 essentially a waste of money unless it’s a veeeeeeery long lease

Reactions: 5
Just looking. She didn’t have a ‘chicken burger’. She had a chicken breast in a bun.

Reactions: 2
I can't believe she hasn't had a washing machine for months. I do at LEAST 1 wash a day, the weekends more. Now granted more in my home, but even when just 3 of us, I'd still wash even every other day. SCRUFF!

Reactions: 11
If the gaf is rented surely a washing machine must be supplied by the landlord?
Ya I work in the area of rental, washing machine is a minimum standard! She changed that not to long ago. After Brian left she installed it herself. I don’t need a man tit that time

Reactions: 13
Ya I work in the area of rental, washing machine is a minimum standard! She changed that not to long ago. After Brian left she installed it herself. I don’t need a man tit that time
I was just going to say that she had a big thing about installing it herself! What the duck she doing to the machines?? I’ve got mine about 5 years and don’t expect to change it anytime soon 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I was just going to say that she had a big thing about installing it herself! What the duck she doing to the machines?? I’ve got mine about 5 years and don’t expect to change it anytime soon 😂
I would think when she washed the hand me downs bedclothes from Donna the machine went mental 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How bizarre to do without a washing machine for months, yet there's plenty of money for trips to Dublin, meals out, booking holidays, hair and beauty appointments etc, it just drives home that hygiene and cleanliness isn't very high on her priority list (that air fryer 🤢), disgusting. Imagine bringing your dirty laundry to someone else's house to do, I can see if your machine broke down and you were in a fix, but to do this for months on end is very strange to me.
The truth is I'd say Burp is up to her neck in it and Keet won't cough up the way Brian did.On their combined income there is no way they can live the lifestyle they have and go through IVF, despite his good job and her Richard Branson inspired entrepreneurial skills. You can buy a washing machine online and have it delivered the following day, I've done it myself from one of the big companys.

Thanks for explaining! That makes sense!

Yea the twice bought gaf 😂 I’ll be SHOCKED if she does own it. Plus you can’t willy nilly paint and decorate, your landlord needs to be in aggreeance and neutral colours only unless you will pay for the return to neutral when you’re leaving the lease or they’re selling 😬 essentially a waste of money unless it’s a veeeeeeery long lease
If she owned it, we would know about it. There would be endless parties, days out, weekends and budget holidays to celebrate not to mention trips to hairdressers etc! And a clab with her financial advisors saying with their help her dream became a reality bla bla bla.

Reactions: 9
Did she even get a new washing machine that time you know the pathological liar that she it , I have my washing machine 9 years thers only me but I'd used it twice a week, what the duck was she doing to hers that it gave up already 🙄🥱

Reactions: 1
Some landlords are pr**ks though and cause a fuss if you ask.My neighbour is renting and the landlady upped his rent because we asme her to cut an apple tree , which was planted over 25 years ago by our original neighbour !!! He even went and bought a new extractor fan as he didn't wasn't to rock the boat with her.!

If she is in a council house she has to get her own washing machine?, also I think you can decorate a council house?
Oh really?! That would make sense then as it’s said here loads she’s on HAP which I well believe. Scruff nut wellying money into playcentres, dinners etc. 5 of their €40 takeaways could get her a decent cheap washer in powercity like? bleeping dirt bird 🤢 I’d say it was fucked from the way she was milling through fabric softener and clogged up having never had a maintenance CYKLE preformed on it 😂

Reactions: 4
When you have a council house you can decorate it how you want and get all appliances yourself there is a grant you can get to help to buy bits and pieces but that's not easy to get.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I'm sure mine is around 11 years old,
now it's doing well coz it does at least 10 washes a week!

When you have a council house you can decorate it how you want and get all appliances yourself there is a grant you can get to help to buy bits and pieces but that's not easy to get.
CHRIST so this mother fucker is in council housing AND rent assisted? I genuinely thought it was privately rented with HAP paying the majority. Keith 100% should NOT be allowed stay there. God it riles me working 40+ hours a week to scrape by when this cunty duck gets everything for free for 2 3 hour shifts a week, all the holidays she wants etc. no wonder she’s gagging to have a welfare baby to ride her over for another 7 years

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.