Sarah Burke #42 Sarah Burp, she got 99 problems and a cyst ain’t one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Keith probably wouldn't pay the tight bastard and drops his washing to his mammy, they both always look like they need a wash so doubt they would have much clothes during the week for washing filthy feckers !!!
Sure he probably goes to his mam’s once a week with his washing - a sandwich bag with two pairs of jocks in it 🤮

Filthy fuckers, the place must honk. She probably keeps the air fryer so rank so the scent of festering grease being reheated for the gazillionth time masks the fragrance from their pits and bits being so foul. I dunno how they even look at each other tbh.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
This thread is helping me lose weight by turning me off food with the vivid descriptions of the smell of that gaf 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
***waiting for us to be told the shower and bath are also broken the last few months. Would make sense***

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.