Sarah Burke #42 Sarah Burp, she got 99 problems and a cyst ain’t one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“When people always ask me why I wear the same jewellery the whole time”

never in my life has anyone asked me why I wear the same jewellery the whole time (I have been wearing the same necklace and 2 rings for a right while now) or never in my life would I even notice nor ask anyone why they were the same jewellery the whole time..
I’m sure absolutely everyone on here can say the same as myself.. but burp is so famous people notice and ask her this all the time
Julie was doing a few posts tonight for the necklaces also, Sarah tries to be sneaky and pretend its spontaneous but they are both planned posts from the company and are getting paid.

Reactions: 14
Only if over €36,000 I thought.. surely she's not earning over that is she?
Yep it's done in a mad way. Sw were dead wide to it. We paid vat on the entire €9 coming in but we on kept €4.50, sw got the other €4.50, but we'd already paid the vat. So you'd hit the €36000 very quick but you wouldn't be taking in that much for yourself...if that makes sense. Slimming World is the biggest rip off to work for

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Christ almighty I've just come in from a night on the town and saw the air fryer. Nearly gawked my heart up. Why is there grease all over the knob and front of it. I clean mine with baking soda when it needs a deep clean. It sticks to the grease and removes it and makes it 10x easier to clean. Oh god if thats her air fryer imagine her toilet or anything else in that house 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 11
When asked about how he likes being on sm and he says that he didn’t like it at the start but doesn’t care now, she says that she is worth it. His response is (as far as I can make out) - “you are yeah” in that Cork way to mean e opposite. Anyone else see it that way?
Reminds me of the way she finishes Luke’s sentences or prompts him

I can’t get beyond the dirt on that air fryer 🤢🤢🤢 it takes 2 mins to wash it after use. 2 mins.
That’s years of built up grease. No shifting that dirt now. Only place for that is the bin.

Reactions: 2
After the comments and pics of air fryers……now imagine she had opened that “cafe” 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Thread suggestion-little q&a with keet the briar, too busy talking shite to clean the air fryer

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I can't unsee the air fryer. I've tried, I can't. Like, does it live on a countertop or in a press? Does she clean around it? Does the grease not smell? Do they bless themselves before eating from it?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's feeling very positive with her list of things to do, like last Monday was suppose to be productive and nothing got not, Is she only going back to work with SW this week since she's posting September is always a busy month for members restarting after the summer no wonder she can feck off on holidays again, !!

Reactions: 3
She's feeling very positive with her list of things to do, like last Monday was suppose to be productive and nothing got not, Is she only going back to work with SW this week since she's posting September is always a busy month for members restarting after the summer no wonder she can feck off on holidays again, !!
youre right actually! Sept & Jan they always get an influx

Reactions: 4
I can't unsee the air fryer. I've tried, I can't. Like, does it live on a countertop or in a press? Does she clean around it? Does the grease not smell? Do they bless themselves before eating from it?
The grease definitely smells, can you imagine the
Smell in the house when it’s on, all previously cooked foods odours, absolutely disgusting!

• Sick
Reactions: 6
So they were getting Tina to do their washing the lazy tight arses. Say a prayer for Tina having to wash Keet’s skiddies for the last few months

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
The grease definitely smells, can you imagine the
Smell in the house when it’s on, all previously cooked foods odours, absolutely disgusting!
It's a fecking airfryer, there should be NO grease 🤢 it looks like a deep fat fryer

• Sick
Reactions: 13
The daly dish (I like her) is now crediting SW for losing 10.5 pounds in a week?! Is this possible to do? No wonder people keep buying into these schemes and keeping our Burgers in her shein hauls and upmarket elevenerife holibops😬

Reactions: 7
The daly dish (I like her) is now crediting SW for losing 10.5 pounds in a week?! Is this possible to do? No wonder people keep buying into these schemes and keeping our Burgers in her shein hauls and upmarket elevenerife holibops😬
There all the same daily dish and the rest it’s all fake ways. No healthy meals at all just feeding your eating issues . Like why can’t they make nice stir fry’s or proper nutritional dinners

Reactions: 11
How bizarre to do without a washing machine for months, yet there's plenty of money for trips to Dublin, meals out, booking holidays, hair and beauty appointments etc, it just drives home that hygiene and cleanliness isn't very high on her priority list (that air fryer 🤢), disgusting. Imagine bringing your dirty laundry to someone else's house to do, I can see if your machine broke down and you were in a fix, but to do this for months on end is very strange to me.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.