Sarah Burke #42 Sarah Burp, she got 99 problems and a cyst ain’t one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When asked about how he likes being on sm and he says that he didn’t like it at the start but doesn’t care now, she says that she is worth it. His response is (as far as I can make out) - “you are yeah” in that Cork way to mean e opposite. Anyone else see it that way?

Reactions: 14
“I’ve showered everyday with this necklace on” she’s no more showering everyday

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Was just about post the same thing, from scratching her fat hole all day at home 😂Are they all paid to use air fryers or what the duck is going on with that fad
To be fair i absolutely could not live without an airfryer

Reactions: 13
Laaaaaaaaaaads the DIRRRRT of the air fryer!!!! 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 between the nails the hair the neck and the bed sheets.. She's DISGUSTING

• Sick
Reactions: 24
I missed the Q&A and judging by the commentary here I won’t subject myself to it.. but as for her gushing and staring at him lovingly? I get the impression that any fella that shows her attention she’s immediately in love… stage 5 clinger, and also can’t stay faithful as anybody that shows interest is in. Something that’s deep rooted in self esteem issues IMO. She’ll cling on for life no matter what cos Brian has moved on and she had to be in a relationship to prove she’s beauddifful

Reactions: 5
I just cant believe the filth of it.. I have an airfryer nearly 3 years and trust me I'm not anywhere near OTT with cleaning and mine is nowhere near that dirty.. She must've never ever ever cleaned it. She has NO shame! Shes walkin!! she turns my stomach 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 9
Would she not bulk up the burger with some salad, not a bit of green on that plate at all! It’ll fill her better than potatos loaded with cheese and mayo — but she’s the SW guru isn’t she? “Think this is half a syn, or a syn…whatever.”

Reactions: 6
That air frier is manky. I love my air frier but I wash it everytime I use it. Its not hard to do. Id rather eat my own tit and anything cooked in her one.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.