Sarah Burke #42 Sarah Burp, she got 99 problems and a cyst ain’t one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she has a council house a rent review is done and everyone living in there house has to be written down. If you want to decorate the house or buy new furniture you buy it yourself no help. It's only when you move in there is a grant available but it's not easy to get.

Reactions: 1
My understanding is she is renting privately. She mentioned when she was with Brian coming to a rental agreement with the owner. Maybe she made the purchase but will be
re-imbursed by the owner?

Reactions: 4
The list… there was literally 4 things on the list that were so minimal, one included “being on plan with food” is she serious? This one never fails to amaze me, just get dressed and have a bleeping walk!!! It’s been two weeks now she’s been planning this walk where is she walking to like yawl and back? What is actually wrong with her? She doesn’t live on the same planet as everyone else does she?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Transfer must be soon, she’s stocking up on the fresh pineapple 🍍

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It's been mentioned in the past that she rents.
Rental properties are like gold dust at the minute so the landlords are getting away with all sorts. You're best just replacing your own bits at the minute or risk annoying your landlord and them to up your rent.
I've always rented and have been allowed to whatever I want to the place within reason.

Reactions: 7
Has anyone actually tried the Jac Jossa tan?? I got a bottle of the MRS make up one on bperfect when they were 6 euro and I love it but Bperfect suits my skin the best and part of me wants to try this one and I'd rather pay full price than give her the commission

Edited to add a new thread suggestion: QnA with Keet and some ham, me airfryers mank, I'm a terrible mam

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The air fryer. I know it’s been said a million times but I bleeping C’ANT. 🤢 we know she hardly showers, hardly ever washes her hair or changes the bedclothes. I feel ill

• Haha
Reactions: 7
When she was saying the washing machine was broken for months I thought she was going to say she was bringing the clothes to the big washing machines at the petrol station!! Jesus Christ I couldn’t go a week without fixing mine

Reactions: 12
I was working all day (weird I know, right?) but came on to say that they have had a broken washing machine for ages yet they have booked a holiday and she spends her time buying tat from Shein ? You can get a washing machine for about 250 now. They obviously aren't the high rollers they like to make out!!

Reactions: 13
When she was saying the washing machine was broken for months I thought she was going to say she was bringing the clothes to the big washing machines at the petrol station!! Jesus Christ I couldn’t go a week without fixing mine
I don’t understand how she didn’t see it as a priority to get one straight away, mine broke nearly a year ago and it took 3 days for Harvey Norman to deliver it, it was the longest 3 days I had since being heavily preg. I’m assuming sonic was calling for the washing I can’t see burp walking over with it 😂

Reactions: 5
What's the donkey howling and skitting at? She really only addressing comments here that said they are skint and she's selling her cheap clothes to pay the bills. She doesn't own the house because she was talking about getting mortgage ready not so long ago. That's absolutely never going to happen and if teets buys the place she will be back paying rent to sonic when they break up

Reactions: 6
Has anyone actually tried the Jac Jossa tan?? I got a bottle of the MRS make up one on bperfect when they were 6 euro and I love it but Bperfect suits my skin the best and part of me wants to try this one and I'd rather pay full price than give her the commission

Edited to add a new thread suggestion: QnA with Keet and some ham, me airfryers mank, I'm a terrible mam
I use it, I like the tan but it's a fucker to get off, I have scrubbed. Brought tan erasers , practically brought blood to myself
If anyone has removal suggestions I would be delighted 😜

I use it, I like the tan but it's a fucker to get off, I have scrubbed. Brought tan erasers , practically brought blood to myself
If anyone has removal suggestions I would be delighted 😜
Johnson’s baby oil in a bath then scrub with dry facecloth after soaking ooooor I saw “soak in Epsom salt for 30 mins then scrub with dry facecloth” the Johnson’s one works for me mostly but may take a little scrub then in shower with exfoliating gloves on dry parts like knees and my arms

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I was working all day (weird I know, right?) but came on to say that they have had a broken washing machine for ages yet they have booked a holiday and she spends her time buying tat from Shein ? You can get a washing machine for about 250 now. They obviously aren't the high rollers they like to make out!!
Keith probably wouldn't pay the tight bastard and drops his washing to his mammy, they both always look like they need a wash so doubt they would have much clothes during the week for washing filthy feckers !!!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.