Sarah Burke #42 Sarah Burp, she got 99 problems and a cyst ain’t one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20220318_140549_com.huawei.photos_edit_48927397474304.jpg

And these are the views of Sarah's Prince Charming! Explains why it was not love at first sight and must be a constant insecurity with her because she is 75% back to her starting weight.
I laughed when Keith said the IVF was about him too, he has done nothing except provide a sample , jab Sarah's flabby belly and drive up and down to Dublin a few times. He still smokes, drinks and eats a fatty diet, unless the hormones in the injections are bloating him too?

Reactions: 11
If they have a child & split he won’t be as easily fobbed off as spineless Brian. She should keep that in mind.

Reactions: 18
If they have a child & split he won’t be as easily fobbed off as spineless Brian. She should keep that in mind.
Definitely, he would give her a run for her money. The second he doesn’t need her he will be gone. Shur didn’t he do a runner before when something better came along? She has more to lose in this whole scenario imo

Reactions: 11
Definitely, he would give her a run for her money. The second he doesn’t need her he will be gone. Shur didn’t he do a runner before when something better came along? She has more to lose in this whole scenario imo
He will give her a life of hell. I’d say the mother wouldn’t be long stepping in helping him either. She has it all to lose because she has made such a fool of herself the last year to hold on to him. She has nobody in her life.

Reactions: 12
He also said the worst thing about her is her moods and the best thing is her cooking. That’s like something you’d say about your Mam when you’re a teen. Mind you, it’s not as if he could say she’s caring or kind because she’s a grade A bleep but a very cold feeling from him.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
He also said the worst thing about her is her moods and the best thing is her cooking. That’s like something you’d say about your Mam when you’re a teen. Mind you, it’s not as if he could say she’s caring or kind because she’s a grade A bleep but a very cold feeling from him.
Imagine telling close to 50k people that your girlfriends moods were the worst part about her. If my fella said that to anyone I'd be mortified thats awful! If theyre the worst it obviously means it happens a lot if its the first thing he thinks of.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Fair enough but you'd think he would have said it wasn't love at first sight but I was attracted to you, but nothing!!!
Yeah that's fair enough. She tries to portray it as a fairytale in regards to love at first sight and all but all that is bollocks. He doesn't even seem to like her much at all 😅 I'd be disappointed if my husband's favourite thing about me was the dinners I hand him.

Reactions: 4
Imagine telling close to 50k people that your girlfriends moods were the worst part about her. If my fella said that to anyone I'd be mortified thats awful! If theyre the worst it obviously means it happens a lot if its the first thing he thinks of.
And then to actually post that yourself 😬😬😬 like she mustn’t have an ounce of self esteem or awareness

Reactions: 4
She definitely has her faults but I feel really sorry for her..her self esteem obviously plummeted after being left and she thinks this is all she deserves now..she would be so much better off spending some time on her own with her son and working on herself and her self worth

Reactions: 6
I am actually shocked she posted that Q&A
He reminds me of my ex, a narcissistic runs from commitment pig..
my favourite thing is your cooking and least favourite is your moods and she was so shocked she said are ya joking ?
how would ya sleep a wink if your partner said that to ya ?
I’m a blunt person but he is another level I don’t mind the love at first sight thing cos that’s bullshit but he seems to have absolutely no interest in her whatsoever…. And she beaming at him like a love sick puppy id love to give him a boot up the hole!
and the marraige in maybe 10 years ? Like a baby is a much bigger commitment than marraige as your are Tied for life…
She is delusional if she thinks they are going to stay together and as for him calling people fat HA … does he think he’s slim Jim and deadly the absolute state of him! 🤢

I would worry for her if she was my sister and I don’t know how her family don’t give her a hard slap of reality maybe they do but she doesn’t listen she seems to be in real denial..

anyways to sum It up - Keith seems like ya may lay off the fags mate and start being grateful that someone will have ya cos ya ain’t no oil painting not all about looks but it’s not as if your actually nice either 🫣

Reactions: 18
Now I'm no body language expert but duck me that's bad...
Like when the Taliban would kidnap a journalist and make them appear in a video saying they're fine...

Hes all tensed up on the couch like shes holding a gun to the back of his head...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Now I'm no body language expert but duck me that's bad...
Like when the Taliban would kidnap a journalist and make them appear in a video saying they're fine...

Hes all tensed up on the couch like shes holding a gun to the back of his head...
Sonic was behind the couch with her pew pew 🦔🔫

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Afraid I'm going to have to disagree it appears he has expanded a very generous amount from he 1st met her. Them shirt buttons of his are very close to taking someone's eye out
He’s going on a never ending diet too going by her last few stories 🤣🤣🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.