Sarah Burke #42 Sarah Burp, she got 99 problems and a cyst ain’t one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Credit to @Bobs86 for the title!

I wonder what this thread number 42 will bring for Corks most famous slimming world consultant

I am no good at recaps so I will leave that to ye tatlers

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Who was asking about brunch in cork? Stay away from Dwyer’s anyway tomorrow as Maeve from love cherish said she’s going there!!

guys Another window shot 🤯
Hoping for a proceive collab!! Waterstones actually had me on the pregnacare ones. The difference between them in minimal like 1g difference in iron and 2g difference in folate but if you genuinely wanted to give it your best shot you’d research supplements & not pick the one that collabs with the likes of Sinead Hingston & sineads curvy barrell

Reactions: 10
Someone on here yesterday said she used to do good cooking videos & go for walks & hey presto she’s on a roll this morning. Hey Sarah please treat Luke better. Thanks 🙏🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
It's prob been said before but wtf does she sleep with the curtains open?
Because when she's going for her 5am morning wee.. she likes to take a pic of the sky to show us all.. gawd..do you not appreciate this amazing life changing content ? you are so ungrateful.. 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Lads remember the profound words in that song-if you can ride a bike, whiste or blow a bubble-you can do anything. She cant believe it. Just mindblowing poetry 😅😅 she had to blink 2937475 times to believe it!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Lol sorry for bringing this back up. But I do believe Sarah would pull Michelle over the counter if she posted a family photo with Luke. But Sarah thinks it’s ok to shove Luke in Keith’s granny’s Rip photos 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The nodding dog head on her in the car when the song is being played bahahahahahahahaha 🤣🤣🤣🫣

• Haha
  • Sick
Who was asking about brunch in cork? Stay away from Dwyer’s anyway tomorrow as Maeve from love cherish said she’s going there!!

guys Another window shot 🤯
Hoping for a proceive collab!! Waterstones actually had me on the pregnacare ones. The difference between them in minimal like 1g difference in iron and 2g difference in folatebut if you genuinely wanted to give it your best shot you’d research supplements & not pick the one that collabs with the likes of Sinead Hingston & sineads curvy barrell
🙋‍♀️ I’m there this morning, hopefully I’ll be safe from any of the cork influenzas.
It’s so obvious she’s reading here, it was mentioned she used put up cooking vids, go out for morning walks and people were saying how we never see the dog… Lo and behold this morning she’s sharing old cooking vids and out for a walk with Mikey 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Lads remember the profound words in that song-if you can ride a bike, whiste or blow a bubble-you can do anything. She cant believe it. Just mindblowing poetry 😅😅 she had to blink 2937475 times to believe it!
I thought that, stupidest lyrics ever and this gombeen thinks it’s pure profound.. she pulled the car in and all over it 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thrilled with the thread title! Can’t wait for my new slippers and jellies!
Thanks guys xo

• Haha
Lads just remember if you can blink 75765 times in one second, make one year with your fella turn into 3 and make 87 cysts disappear overnight then you can do anything x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Imagine if you pulled up beside this one and she acting the gowl in the car pretending to be pensive and nodding along to a song that is out donkeys years 😩 she needs to take a good hard look at herself

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Praise the lord she took Mikey out for a few steps 🐕🐕 wouldn't you think she would plan with Luke and get him up a little earlier our just wait till he wakes, can she actually bare to do anything with him, 🫤

Reactions: 10
🙋‍♀️ I’m there this morning, hopefully I’ll be safe from any of the cork influenzas.
It’s so obvious she’s reading here, it was mentioned she used put up cooking vids, go out for morning walks and people were saying how we never see the dog… Lo and behold this morning she’s sharing old cooking vids and out for a walk with Mikey 🙄
Beddy, some very important question for you ....
are you wearing your sandals?
Is your hair in a quiff and/or 90s debs upstyle
Are you wearing a blazer and cycling shorts in 1 size but you could have gone down a size.
Are you fabliss?

If you have answered no to any of these questions you will not be doing bottomless brunch right and will need to leave Cork 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What is it with these insta fuckers making out like they are martyrs because they are up before 9am? Faces by grace is another - don't they realise most people are up at these times ?

I kind of wonder how they were brought up? Did nobody go to work in their houses? Why is it such a badge of honour for them?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She definitely reading here - she mentioned seeing her mom this morning after everyone thinks there’s a falling out and she even mentioned Luke is with his dad 😱

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.