Sarah Burke #40 wobbly, insufferable runt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched the gram there,she is such a cold hearted witch,so clear to see Luke is an inconvenience ,big fat head on her

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Will spotlight please send this animal toothpicks....

She shoved him off her the puss on her! Shameful carry on poor Luke isn't going to get a look in if this tooth picker, gum sucker, has another child.

Anyone know how many syns in food picked or sucked out of your teeth mite leave a bit In mine till in hungry. Say Keiths hold some stash of food
Is there a way we can see this if we're blocked🙄🤣 She's a show..

How long have you known them or known of them @Graywalls? I get the impression you haven't lived there all your life but you seem to know alot about their upbringing.
I am not from Ireland, I moved to Cork to be with my boyfriend who is from the area and knows Brian. We now live quite close to Sarah and Tina and my boyfriends family have always known them.
The Burkes are the laughing stock of Onslow gardens, all of the neighbours cannot stand them

Reactions: 20
I am not from Ireland, I moved to Cork to be with my boyfriend who is from the area and knows Brian. We now live quite close to Sarah and Tina and my boyfriends family have always known them.
The Burkes are the laughing stock of Onslow gardens, all of the neighbours cannot stand them
You can extend that radius all the way out to East and West Cork 🤣 I’m city now, was more Ballincollig (Sandra Murphy land) but Sarah is the laughing stock of the city. She’s not even like a wish version of an influencer and that’s saying something. I’ve bought some great things from wish!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
God I can only imagine 🙈

Reactions: 1
No offence to anyone from that place but onslow gardens just sounds like a shithole 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
No offence to anyone from that place but onslow gardens just sounds like a shithole 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣
It's not too bad, the people from there have a high opinion of themselves ( boyfriend's family included!) for people who live on a large estate on the Northside near the fair field

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sarah has an eating disorder, simple as. She grew up around adults with alcohol dependence and her addiction first manifested around food. The alcohol dependency is from watching Tina, monkey see, monkey do!
It is so sad to see her looking into the camera and admiring how boodaful she is when in reality she is Tina with a mane of greasy horse hair on her head!
tina does have a skin tone that matches the “my liver has seen better days” look

Christ be careful she’ll def know who you are now … Tina will be bang bang

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why does she have to clean her teeth with her tongue and pick food out of them 3/4 times every 10 seconds.. she has perfect teeth you wouldn’t think there’d be any room for food to be getting stuck in them 🥴

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Why does she have to clean her teeth with her tongue and pick food out of them 3/4 times every 10 seconds.. she has perfect teeth you wouldn’t think there’d be any room for food to be getting stuck in them 🥴
Because there's no syns in that food hun

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Christ be careful she’ll def know who you are now … Tina will be bang bang
They have not figured me out yet, Tina is playing dumb to Sarah about talking about her and Keith behind their backs while trying to figure out who I am, it is hilarious 😃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Dinner
DINNER
dinner
DiNnEr
dInNeR
That's all she talks about.
Non bleeping stop.
Hunga.
Like she’s talking about what she’s going to eat for the whole weekend. I haven’t even thought about what I’m having for dinner tonight. I’ve never seen anything like it. Bizarre!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The fact that she said she’s been good for 3 days.. EVEN if syns or the SW plan was a good long term idea (it’s not) but she doesn’t utilise it! It’s all fake aways, ‘freeeeee’ meats, steaks, burgers etc - like no actual fruit, veg, carb and protein balance! She thinks she’s on plan which is the biggest laugh of all THIS IS YOUR JOB

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.