Sarah Burke #40 wobbly, insufferable runt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah the relief. Beddy is alive and well. All because one of your darlings mentioned it this morning
Goes to show she would drop Betty in a heart beat with all her I'm the best grand daughter bla bla , the fact she couldn't make the effort on her few weeks bed rest and not driving to much like 🤭

Reactions: 3
Anyone else think the "trip to dub" for an infection is a load of tit, or is it just me? She's high flying it (for her level of movement) for someone with an infection. Someone said before she posts photos when luke isnt there to pretend he is, i think she's done the same for this infection. Especially given all her recording in the background crap, wouldnt put it past her to do something like this for a bitta sympathy.

Reactions: 11
Anyone else think the "trip to dub" for an infection is a load of tit, or is it just me? She's high flying it (for her level of movement) for someone with an infection. Someone said before she posts photos when luke isnt there to pretend he is, i think she's done the same for this infection. Especially given all her recording in the background crap, wouldnt put it past her to do something like this for a bitta sympathy.
she is probably gone up for a session of drink

Reactions: 4
Food, Food, Food, Food, Food, Food, Food, Food,
Food, Food,
Food, Food,
Food, Food,
Food, Food, and some more food. Obsessed.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The chef wing sauce is a free food… does this mean she is going to have 17 bottles with her 23 course meal?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Nothing suprises me with Burke shes a compulsive liar 🤥 I mean she went to Aldi for shopping after I know if I'd a infection shopping is the last place I'd want to be going, but then would she stoop that low !!!

Reactions: 6
Food, Food,
Food, Food,
Food, Food,
Food, Food, and some more food. Obsessed.
With all the food she talks about, she just eats the same thing on repeat. Such an influencer, we could learn soooo much about food 🙄

The chef wing sauce is a free food… does this mean she is going to have 17 bottles with her 23 course meal?
Just stick a straw in it I’d say with a drop of orange cordial

Reactions: 2
I've never known someone to eat so many burgers.. do they only know how to cook a burger or steak lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
All she knows is fast food. I’d imagine she was raised on it and now Luke will be too.

I genuinely think when she was "suffering" with her "cysts" and the pain, she had just inadvertently given herself e coli from her lack of hygiene in the kitchen and generally every aspect of her life. 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Derailed to that randy sandy thread for a nose 🤭v god like there must be something in the drinking water in cork with these Instahuns their a disgrace & embarrassment to the Country 🤣🤣 back to Burke's new thread drive it on !!!!
Same!!!
Literally read ALL of her threads last night, felt like I was reading a book that I couldn’t put down, the scandal, the irony! 😂

Thought the same where are these huns crawling out of, ive lived and worked with loads from Cork, traveled there for work regularly and never came across anyone as mad as this bunch. Slightly sympathetic but also raging I’m not local to some of these, I’d be GLUED. The cork/limerick hun threads are the best banter wise. Comments have me howling!! Absolutely nothing is a secret in Cork. Wish I could give an award 🥇 Cork Tattle contributors, best banter and best goss of the year, also fastest moving threads on tattle. Triple crown 👑 Legends! 👏🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Firstly excuse my late arrive to the thread tonight. The cheek of my new job, made us do first aid in case something happens at work. However as we are city based, I’m now glad I’m qualified to assess Sayyyyrahhhh if she comes in & has any mystery munchausens illnesses.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The way she eats is what I would eat maybe 2 days, weekends maybe! She never has grilled chicken veg, fish! She had no idea how to eat healthy

Reactions: 13
She’s defo the type to take a big tit and not wash her hands afterwards AND then prepare her rotten fakeaway dinners to serve up to her stepped up fam 🤢🫣😈

• Sick
  • Haha
Ahhh lads I heard my first gowl in a cork accent, I heard some child called Whitney at fota, the water does taste a bit hammy in carrkkk and people really love their eyebrows! 😂😂 that was only in an hour! Can’t wait for clonakilty. Now drive it on and let’s get the hambryo to hatch for our sayyraaaaa!
Clonakilty is a great spot honestly you won't be disappointed

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.