Sarah Burke #40 wobbly, insufferable runt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
witch Is right. Meant to comment earlier but I finally saw the sangwich filler and the lazy witch didn’t even cook the stuffing before shovelling it in!!
Everyone cooks stuffing right before eating it!!

• Sick
Reactions: 12
That’s cos she keeps rubbing it against her chin, whatever the duck that’s about 😂
Thats an anxiety thing i think

Anyone know why Donna was congratulating Ciara with bunches of balloons? Is it something that is gonna cause burps to fume like a house, a baby, a ring
She would never be having another so soon and still in Tinas she would have her out, didnt Ciara already have to leave and move to Donnas, any update if Donna hubby is gone or still with her. SARAH hasnt mentioned Donna since the christening, a fall out maybe, it was all Katie lately she was minding Luke, taking her hospital app etc, where is Donna

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Thats an anxiety thing i think

She would never be having another so soon and still in Tinas she would have her out, didnt Ciara already have to leave and move to Donnas, any update if Donna hubby is gone or still with her. SARAH hasnt mentioned Donna since the christening, a fall out maybe, it was all Katie lately she was minding Luke, taking her hospital app etc, where is Donna
Maybe they got a house or something. Tina probably Charging as much as a mortgage

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sarah I know you read here maybe look at Kelly Fitzsimons storys what she went through about getting pregnant

Reactions: 6
Sayra... You never mentioned the SweetKing jellies you were eating from the bowl and picking from your teeth in your very riveting diet for the day..... See the screengrab of the cuttie Lukey scene you showed us..... Yours and your kids teeth must be in s**t

Attachments

• Wow
Sayra... You never mentioned the SweetKing jellies you were eating from the bowl and picking from your teeth in your very riveting diet for the day..... See the screengrab of the cuttie Lukey scene you showed us..... Yours and your kids teeth must be in s**t
She must have some left over as they got rid of her .

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I haven't read pages just watched her stories she pushed Luke off her Sarah u are a bleeping witch and a hateful person and tell your bigot boyfriend he'll never make it as a insta hun you are a dirty scumbag

Reactions: 10
Those bracelets look like pure cheap tat

I wonder does the one saying smile have "with your mutant teeth" engraved on the back of it 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If someone bought me Dylan oaks Tat… I would wrap it around their skull 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ah no now stop! That alone must be 700-800 cals or possible more!The Bundy at least 250cals & burger another 250 cals and cheese , coleslaw & sauce 🙈 she can say it’s a ‘free ‘ or healthy B or whatever other BS! I want a bit of that diet if this is being so so good 🙈😆 I have a homemade burger as a treat on a Friday and use broughies as a bundy or bagel thins as I am calories counting. But that’s a monstrosity of a thing 😂

AE8DB271-72C4-4C04-A392-A60FF380084A.png
3AF6F10A-28C5-48F8-98DC-28F568AD37C2.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Ah no now stop! That alone must be 700-800 cals or possible more!The Bundy at least 250cals & burger another 250 cals and cheese , coleslaw & sauce 🙈 she can say it’s a ‘free ‘ or healthy B or whatever other BS! I want a bit of that diet if this is being so so good 🙈😆 I have a homemade burger as a treat on a Friday and use broughies as a bundy or bagel thins as I am calories counting. But that’s a monstrosity of a thing 😂

View attachment 1456534View attachment 1456536
Does she want some chicken for her mayonnaise burger? 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Could someone please send Sarah a dictionary so she can look up the definition of sentimental…

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I am not from Ireland, I moved to Cork to be with my boyfriend who is from the area and knows Brian. We now live quite close to Sarah and Tina and my boyfriends family have always known them.
The Burkes are the laughing stock of Onslow gardens, all of the neighbours cannot stand them
Sarah I know you read here maybe look at Kelly Fitzsimons storys what she went through about getting pregnant
Kelly’s daughter also has other siblings from her dad and she speaks about them so respectfully. Letting her daughter go to her dads at Christmas every second year without bad mouthing anyone! She’s actually praised him a few times! THAT is good co parenting Sarah you gom

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.