Sarah Burke #40 wobbly, insufferable runt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think in this instance Jaffa is a slang term referring to an infertile man, it is nothing to do with his religious status.
Never heard it being used in religious terms. I know how Graywalls means it… s/he uses it in almost every message they post and it’s just withering. 🙄

Reactions: 6
I’m no fan of Keet the Teeth but I really wish you’d stop saying Jaffa. 🙄
Me too, not the only person to use that term on here either. I personally don’t think it’s ok to belittle or mock anyone if they have a genuine fertility issue (male or female).
I have no issue with the calling out of Sarah’s lies tho as she has definitely lied/exaggerated,spouted shite and is now caught out. I have PCOS and cysts, I will never forget being told I wouldn’t get pregnant naturally(joint issue with my partner) and also that ivf wasn’t possible and very low chance of success with IUI, I cried rivers. I know there are lots of other ppl on here genuinely struggling with fertility so let’s be cognisant as to what terminology we use.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
@Yel hi sorry 2 of us created a new tread, neither are linked to this one, would appreciate some help please … sorry

Reactions: 1
What does she honestly believe she will gain from having another child? Don't get me wrong anyone is entitled to add to their family I genuinely mean that but respectfully the girl comes across as someone who is mentally unwell. She's admitted to being a control freak which there's no denying but her poor son is pawned off at every opportunity. She doesn't dedicate her life or time with him any chance she gets shes off to a salon or on a date night or talking shite into her phone. She doesn't shower him, she doesn't do his homework with him, she can't take him to cut his hair. Now that makes me incredibly sad but that's what thousands of us have witnessed on so many occasions. She talks about not being mentally prepared for the journey. What if there's complications? What if this baby that's magically going to make you happy is born with special needs? God forgive me but is she not preparing herself for the what ifs? If she can shut her own family out because she didn't get the news she wanted then quite obviously she's not mature enough or stable enough to deal with the good and the bad. In the real world its not always possible to go into your room and cry for the weekend and sure let the rest of them deal with your child. Is she not concerned about post natal depression? Speaking from experience here, a mammy that is suffering before she conceives has a very strong chance of suffering during and after too. Consider the people around you, you pipe on about your partner, your partner is a grown man but your son is going through every bit of this too. Your plans may be to extend your family and best of luck with that but right now your family is complete. Stop waiting for a sibling to appreciate your family right now.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.