Sarah Burke #40 wobbly, insufferable runt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wouldn't you thinķ with all the trips to Dublin they could bring Luke one time and make it a fun trip for hiim.

Reactions: 13
Anyone else see her raise her hand up as if she was going to move Luke away when he was looking into the camera - my heart nearly stopped when she did it.

And the looks of disgust anytime he came near her but then all mad smiles for Ollie

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Wouldn't you thinķ with all the trips to Dublin they could bring Luke one time and make it a fun trip for hiim.
No because she is a selfish bleep and neglectful mother. She didn’t lick it up of a stone I’d say 😩 it’s baffling trying to understand the logic behind a totally neglectful mother going to all this trouble to bring another neglected child into the world

Reactions: 9
Will spotlight please send this animal toothpicks....

Anyone else see her raise her hand up as if she was going to move Luke away when he was looking into the camera - my heart nearly stopped when she did it.

And the looks of disgust anytime he came near her but then all mad smiles for Ollie
She shoved him off her the puss on her! Shameful carry on poor Luke isn't going to get a look in if this tooth picker, gum sucker, has another child.

Anyone know how many syns in food picked or sucked out of your teeth mite leave a bit In mine till in hungry. Say Keiths hold some stash of food

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
She said she’s having a bar at lunch time and a bar for love island cos she’s being good, so two bars of chocolate a day is being good? I’m so confused 🤔 it’s disgusting the way she keeps picking food out of her teeth and eating it 🤮 please just go brush your teeth before you “come on for the chats”

• Sick
Reactions: 15
The obsession she has with food is not right. Back on plan, up 20lbs, down 1/2 a pound, driving it on, been very good the past 2 days, having self control not to get an ice cream, talking about what’s for dinner at 7 o clock in the morning. Healthy B, speed, Food, food, food.
Imagine that being your life and still nothing to show for it. Jesus.
If anything it just shows what an absolute load of shite slimming world Is. Calorie deficit Sarah. It’s literally that simple.
Not only that, that poor child is going to have such an unhealthy relationship with food when he’s older from listening to her.

Reactions: 19
I would see having a black pudding sandwich with egg and bacon as a treat on the occasional weekend morning, she sees it as being “really really good”.
Que????????

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don't understand why she isn't having porridge or eggs and wholemeal bread . Her food is all 'healthy' versions of food that you would eat when out.

Reactions: 5
I would see having a black pudding sandwich with egg and bacon as a treat on the occasional weekend morning, she sees it as being “really really good”.
Que????????
She probably means she was really really good because she only had the one sangwidge and not the 4 she really wanted!

Reactions: 2
I remember over the years my mam going to ww and sm and losing it and then putting it on etc. She wasn't huge but after 5 kids and being 5ft1 she just had a belly . In latter years of her life she just gave up and said she couldn't be dealing with listening to syns for this syns for that and every time she went for a meal that's all she would hear , people just being obsessed with syns ,she absolutely hated it and it's just not normal to live your life like that being obsessed with food .

Reactions: 4
There's about 383 cals in that sandwich so not the worst but not the best. I think she has given into that trick that most people who have done SW/WW saving syns/points for shite food as opposed to changing meals to more nutritious food that will keep fuller for longer.

She also seems to go hours without eating during the day and then overcompensates during the evening and eats massive piles of shite for dinner

Reactions: 6

I was coming on to say the same thing, I thought she was pushing him back and the face on her, poor child must be scared shitless of her

I can’t believe ye are all forgetting Luke just recently went on the trip of a lifetime to Youghal with his stepped up grandmother! He doesn’t need no zoo! No tayto park! That future you tuber has life sewn up!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Sarah has an eating disorder, simple as. She grew up around adults with alcohol dependence and her addiction first manifested around food. The alcohol dependency is from watching Tina, monkey see, monkey do!
It is so sad to see her looking into the camera and admiring how boodaful she is when in reality she is Tina with a mane of greasy horse hair on her head!

Reactions: 13
Her approach to weight loss is ridiculous. Listen Sarah, I'm going to let you in to the secret to weight loss:
.1 Count your calories, what's going in MUST be less than what's going out.
2. Exercise, at least 4 days a week.
3. Drink water, at least a litre a day.

That's it. That's how you lose weight. Forget about plans and syns and all that other distracting shite.
It will be tough, you will feel hungry but that's just because you are currently eating more than a fully grown man with a physically demanding job so your body doesn't actually know what hunger is.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Nothing suprises me with Burke shes a compulsive liar 🤥 I mean she went to Aldi for shopping after I know if I'd a infection shopping is the last place I'd want to be going, but then would she stoop that low !!!
Surprised she's going to ALDI when she claimed that's where she got Covid, it was just total coincidence that she had been in every pub in Cork the week before for takeaway pints 😜

Reactions: 5
Sarah has an eating disorder, simple as. She grew up around adults with alcohol dependence and her addiction first manifested around food. The alcohol dependency is from watching Tina, monkey see, monkey do!
It is so sad to see her looking into the camera and admiring how boodaful she is when in reality she is Tina with a mane of greasy horse hair on her head!
How long have you known them or known of them @Graywalls? I get the impression you haven't lived there all your life but you seem to know alot about their upbringing.

Reactions: 3
She is OBSESSED with food and it hurst my eyes to watch.
That child bouncing around eating his lunch when he should be sat at the table eating. She has no concept of health or portion size. She will yoyo with her weight forever. I just hope Luke has influence from somewhere else otherwise he will end up like her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.