Sarah Burke #40 wobbly, insufferable runt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok she posted that they are having drinks but why does she feel the need to post she is having 0.0 alcohol?? 😩 this bleep has serious issues with alcohol and food… I see Keith is in the wine… I’m sure the alcohol won’t help his seedless swimmers 🧐 bleeping scummy bastards

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ok she posted that they are having drinks but why does she feel the need to post she is having 0.0 alcohol?? 😩 this bleep has serious issues with alcohol and food… I see Keith is in the wine… I’m sure the alcohol won’t help his seedless swimmers 🧐 bleeping scummy bastards
I still wonder if they did the transfer and she is staying on the 0% ds this is one of corks biggest Alcos and I don’t believe for a second she’s staying off it for any other reason 🤔

Reactions: 4
Poor Luke will have a awful relationship with food when he's older. Do they ever sit around the kitchen table at home to eat ? Always on their lap in the sitting room ( the very table she went on a tagging spree after buying in the furniture centre Blackpool that in the end managed to secure her the floor standing mirror in the "Instagram room" ) . He will also think that an alcohol glass is the norm to see day in and out even if it is only filled with 0% 🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Kelly’s daughter also has other siblings from her dad and she speaks about them so respectfully. Letting her daughter go to her dads at Christmas every second year without bad mouthing anyone! She’s actually praised him a few times! THAT is good co parenting Sarah you gom
She needs to take a leaf out of Kelly's book I have followed Kelly's for ages and never heard her once said anything bad about her little girls dad I remember over lockdown her saying how much Ella missed her sibling they seem to co parents very well

Reactions: 6
So the Dylan oaks bracelet has bad grammar and is off centre with the engraving, I would not be happy if I paid for that tat!
Also, why does poor little luke have to have his drink in the same glass as alcoholic bigot Keith? Sarah is setting up the next generation for the same normalising alcohol conditioning that she went through, does she really want Luke dependant on alcohol like her?

Has to be trolling us🙈
No, she was never taught basic hygiene because her mother was too busy drinking herself into a stupor!

Reactions: 13
I actually drove around onslow gardens and Aldi in Blackpool,no sign yet!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So the breakfast was boootiful 🙈 the obsession with food is frightening she never stops , she's a gowl manky witch always picking at her teeth 🤢 and businesses want her to promote there stuff 🙂 definitely scraping the barrel, Keith the alcoholic can never stay away from a drink , they both have serious issues between them !!!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.