Sarah Burke #40 wobbly, insufferable runt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone know why Donna was congratulating Ciara with bunches of balloons? Is it something that is gonna cause burps to fume like a house, a baby, a ring

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Same!!!
Literally read ALL of her threads last night, felt like I was reading a book that I couldn’t put down, the scandal, the irony! 😂

Thought the same where are these huns crawling out of, ive lived and worked with loads from Cork, traveled there for work regularly and never came across anyone as mad as this bunch. Slightly sympathetic but also raging I’m not local to some of these, I’d be GLUED. The cork/limerick hun threads are the best banter wise. Comments have me howling!! Absolutely nothing is a secret in Cork. Wish I could give an award 🥇 Cork Tattle contributors, best banter and best goss of the year, also fastest moving threads on tattle. Triple crown 👑 Legends! 👏🏼
I'm glad us Kerry women are normal and behave ourselves 😜😜

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Anyone know why Donna was congratulating Ciara with bunches of balloons? Is it something that is gonna cause burps to fume like a house, a baby, a ring
Can you imagine if it was baby news. Herself would ignite with fury.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That crowd of alcoholics celebrate at any excuse, so I assume maybe Ciara washed the green blazer & it was an important day in history

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Can someone please explain to me what the big hump is exhausted from, all she does is sit on her fat ass, think about food, eat food, think some more about food and spout shite into her phone......about food
As for the tanning tips, I think I'll pass thanks Sar I'm not a fan of the oompa loompa look

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Did she say that sauce was “free”! bleeping hell that’s a great offer. So we can just walk in and get free chef sauce. Sign me up!!! 🤪🤪

• Haha
What happened the ivf chat we were promised? I really hope t's not going to be like the sangwich filler...

• Haha
What happened the ivf chat we were promised? I really hope t's not going to be like the sangwich filler...
She has probably decided she just wants to keep it to herself now. So her and keet can just be. She’s so grateful for him jabbing her in the gut with the needle. She is also EGGGGGG HAUST ED

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Do any of ye know the Harry Potter books / Movies?

The constant licking and smacking her lips reminds me of barty crouch jr.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
3.4 SINS for that manky pudding!! Have some fruit and feed your body you mad woman

Reactions: 9
Where is she going this weekend? Another trip just for herself and Keet? She wouldn’t take a trip to Dublin half as quickly to take Luke to the zoo or to Tayto park. The summer will be over before they know it and Luke will have done absolutely nothing all summer holidays, while his mother is busy planning baby number 2 and his father busy pretending he doesn’t exist. Shame on the pair of them.

Reactions: 21
She has probably decided she just wants to keep it to herself now. So her and keet can just be. She’s so grateful for him jabbing her in the gut with the needle. She is also EGGGGGG HAUST ED
More like egggggssshausting for us to listen to the crap she comes out with

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.