Sarah Burke #37 Jealous of Brian’s new baby daughter she tells KOC to say Luke I am your father

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah stop, wait for it. I felt great today, we are so happy, I stayed on plan sort of blah blah blah, gutted no photo of her bubble and the godson, she read it here I was hoping for one and she did it to spite me, the big meany 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ah stop, wait for it. I felt great today, we are so happy, I stayed on plan sort of blah blah blah, gutted no photo of her bubble and the godson, she read it here I was hoping for one and she did it to spite me, the big meany 😂😂😂😂
Theyl probably be a real before the day is out , collecting Betty, dressing the big child bigot keith, non alcoholic drink & so on 🤭

Reactions: 5
She'll blame the extensions for a gain this week or else she'll just say her page isn't just about weight loss she is more than just a slimming world consultant she's a thundering bleep, I'd say she was afraid to share Emma's page cos all her followers would follow her 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She'll blame the extensions for a gain this week or else she'll just say her page isn't just about weight loss she is more than just a slimming world consultant she's a thundering bleep, I'd say she was afraid to share Emma's page cos all her followers would follow her 😂😂😂😂
If emma had said something about her 90 cysts disappearing I guarantee she wouldn't have been so quick to share it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How long before we get a side by side old fat pic vs pic in the witches bin bag from today?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Her make up isn’t great when you see it up close. Awful relationship with alcohol. Imagine a family event and thinking get me out of here because your not drinking

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Oh THANK YOU. 🤩 you have no idea how much I needed to laugh and your post did it , thank you ❤

I'm calling the outfits now:
Donna : short skirt and top Zara , blazer Shein
Ciara: puffy dress and blazer accessorised with a quiff - all Shein
Katie: same as Ciara
Sayrahh: same as Ciara and Katie
All 4 girls wearing a selection of Beddy's sandals
Sonic: same as Ciara, Katie and Sayrahh except wearing runners
Keet and Luke Buckley Burke O ' Connor in matching outfits.
Beddy: wearing someone else's sandals cos all hers have disappeared
Random uncle: in the slippers he got for Father's day

Everyone: Beaufddiifffulll

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
How insulting, she was thinking “get me out of here” at her godson’s christening because she wasn’t drinking. She has a major issue with alcohol

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.