Sarah Burke #37 Jealous of Brian’s new baby daughter she tells KOC to say Luke I am your father

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Skitting at tattlers being too busy to wash their hair but have time to tattle, love the priorities 🤪
My priorities are absolutely fine, both me and my hair look fabulous 🤪

I just think some people may not be in the frame of mind to maintain their appearance due to ill health or other personal reasons and to hear people on this counting the days until she washes her hair could make them feel a bit tit about themselves

Reactions: 18
She needs to realise how detrimental alcohol is to her weight loss. Wasn’t the weekend just gone her first weekend in ages where she hasn’t been on the beer in some kind of way? If she even just dropped being such a lush she would see good results in her loss each week. I used to be a divel for the drink before I had kids and I actually lost weight in the first few months of being pregnant purely from laying off the wine and Prosecco. 🥴 You could be the best in the world with food but if you’re necking pints like a builder at the weekend then you’re on a hiding to nothing and it’s pointless
100% this , not saying the whole world should be T total, but moderation is key. But sure burbs has proven she can't do moderation 😜.

Reactions: 2
The fish cakes were boodifull lads, as she’s still sucking’em outa her fukn teeth 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
My priorities are absolutely fine, both me and my hair look fabulous 🤪

I just think some people may not be in the frame of mind to maintain their appearance due to ill health or other personal reasons and to hear people on this counting the days until she washes her hair could make them feel a bit tit about themselves
Totally agree with you @NoseyNiamh my health isn’t great as in I'm bed bound a lot of my time so my hair isn't a priority for me. Getting through the day is. I wash mine once a week and I'm delighted with that as it takes so much out of me. But you know some people don't have an understanding of what ppl with chronic illnesses go through even if it's to just get dressed someday.
For the record I'm able to get dressed today but it's my first time since Saturday. And you know what I couldn't give a duck. I'm doing my best x
Also reading comments on here I've often thought tit I don't wash my hair every day or shower twice a day...is there something wrong with me...🥺🥺 but walk a mile in my shoes and tell me then x

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Totally agree with you @NoseyNiamh my health isn’t great as in I'm bed bound a lot of my time so my hair isn't a priority for me. Getting through the day is. I wash mine once a week and I'm delighted with that as it takes so much out of me. But you know some people don't have an understanding of what ppl with chronic illnesses go through even if it's to just get dressed someday.
For the record I'm able to get dressed today but it's my first time since Saturday. And you know what I couldn't give a duck. I'm doing my best x
Also reading comments on here I've often thought tit I don't wash my hair every day or shower twice a day...is there something wrong with me...🥺🥺 but walk a mile in my shoes and tell me then x
Ah don’t feel tit, I don’t wash my everyday due to its natural texture but I’m not a greasy mutt stinking of stale beer and smokes as im sure you aren’t either. No one is judging her lack of washing the growing for any other reason than hygiene due to her lifestyle and her poor unadulterated bone idolness. Though now she will prob say her disappearaning cysts are a chronic illness that effect her washing her hair so she can jump on that bandwagon too. There’s a huge difference between you and her. Cheer up soon ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I only manage mine twice a week and i dont have chronic illness so do not feel bad currently have covid as do my kiddies and i physically cant wash it and feel manky tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Ugh, seeing the taster day...that used to turn my stomach at slimming world, all the gross boilers and grubby looking people bringing in food and trying to make you eat it 🤢🤢🤢🤢 the actual thoughts of it again makes me shudder!

So...Ross Heaneys... Is that just off Oliver plunket street and been there forever? I was thinking about it and remember going there in college I think...was a bit tit

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I hope youv better days to come 💜💖

• Heart
Reactions: 2
The good pink blazer is out for the day that is in it 😂😂. I agree with others saying that alcohol has a detrimental effect on weight loss. I was trying to shift some weight and it’s wasn’t till I stopped drinking completely for a few weeks that i saw a huge difference.

Reactions: 7
god that lunch , 315 Cals per fish cake so prob a min of 700 cals just for lunch!! That’s madness to me! That’s half my daily allowance as I’m calorie counting. I don’t get how she can eat such heavy food for lunch! Is 9.5 syns not a lot to be eating in one go when you haven’t had dinner?! 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 6
People who wash their hair every day should actually look up about hair training it’s actually so good for your hair to train it to last more than a few days I wash my hair once a week (depending on what I do that week but mostly once a week) and my hair is the healthiest and longest it’s ever been, don’t knock it til you try it ✌ Obviously some people might be extremely oily and can’t do that but I’d recommend people with normal to dry scalps should defo try it

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Picking the food out of her teeth with her manky nails and then wiping the nails on her teeth and swallowing the food particles 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 25
Shes grossed me out more than usual. How many times can you stick your claws in your mouth in the space of a few minutes?

Can you imagine how many times she touched her face or hair while making those pizzas for her group and probably never washed her hands :sick:
20220628_144813.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
The emotional Guru surprising she can remember things with Luke because she never has him 🙈🙈

Reactions: 1
Shes grossed me out more than usual. How many times can you stick your claws in your mouth in the space of a few minutes?

Can you imagine how many times she touched her face or hair while making those pizzas for her group and probably never washed her hands :sick:
View attachment 1375969
We need to crowdfund the cow a toothbrush!

Props to tattle for its on-point advertising 🤣🤣

35CE79A2-FB5F-4585-88C5-2D355DCBBA97.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
But why is the alternative to high calorie shop bought fish cakes a pack of crisps and a SANDWICH?
why couldn’t it have been a chicken salad or salmon and rice (lunch size portion) or poached eggs?
she is obsessed with overly processed salt ridden fake food

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.