Sarah Burke #37 Jealous of Brian’s new baby daughter she tells KOC to say Luke I am your father

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I look at old photos of when I was thin and say I wish I was as fat now as I thought I was then. We're never really happy with our size.
Did she loose all the original weight on SW plan?

Reactions: 5
She always has a big sermon the night before a weigh in where she knows she will have put on weight about how she was never happy at her thinnest yada yada. So manipulative

Reactions: 21
Bit off topic but from pic it was 2 godmothers the baby had, no godfather. Maybe its the new thing but i havent seen it at any christening i was at, its like they had to have her even though they had the 1st godmother picked already so said oh you can be a 2nd godmother just to keep her happy. I know from Ciaras posts all the time shes v friendly with the other godmother(baby dads sis) so Sarah was def 2nd choice

Reactions: 7
And she's still morphing on about it "I suppose the point I'm trying to make..... I'm not at my lightest and NOWHERE near my heaviest 🤥" Weight will always be a struggle for me bla bla bleeping bla... Shut the duck up you're like a broken bleeping record. I knew every bleeping word that was gonna come out of your mouth you self obsessed muppet... No one gives a flying continental duck what you're having for your dinner tomorrow... Wednesday... Or Thursday..
She'd melt your bleeping head 🤯

Reactions: 19
Bit off topic but from pic it was 2 godmothers the baby had, no godfather. Maybe its the new thing but i havent seen it at any christening i was at, its like they had to have her even though they had the 1st godmother picked already so said oh you can be a 2nd godmother just to keep her happy. I know from Ciaras posts all the time shes v friendly with the other godmother(baby dads sis) so Sarah was def 2nd choice
It's not a new thing iv seen it and good few times over the years I say she was asked just keep her happy 🤣

Reactions: 7
So she has PCOS, Endometriosis, 863 cysts, Body Dysmorphia, an extra 1st 4/5lbs, ugly feet and a small fridge......the list gets longer every day, I wonder what she will be adding tomorrow, aside from her 3lb gain, because she's ok with that, she'll take it

Last edited:
  • Haha
I look at old photos of when I was thin and say I wish I was as fat now as I thought I was then. We're never really happy with our size.
Did she loose all the original weight on SW plan?
she lost most of it through the gym and clean eating!

Reactions: 3
So she is talking about consistency in breath and in the next she’s saying how she wouldn’t be sharing her weigh ins for the next few weeks “for other reasons” - that means she is going back off plan. No way is she only up 1st and 5 pounds. 😆

Reactions: 11
So she is talking about consistency in breath and in the next she’s saying how she wouldn’t be sharing her weigh ins for the next few weeks “for other reasons” - that means she is going back off plan. No way is she only up 1st and 5 pounds. 😆
I think it will be weight gain due to the IVF injections - the rush of her to have another baby is something else - she should concentrate on the child she has IMO

Reactions: 13
Up 1 stone 5 since she joined SlimmingWorld initially I would say!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her priority at the moment is conceiving. I am very fortunate in that i never had to undergo IVF and completely sympathise with people who do, but would your priority not be the child you have 98% of the time. Poor Luke.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Her priority at the moment is conceiving. I am very fortunate in that i never had to undergo IVF and completely sympathise with people who do, but would your priority not be the child you have 98% of the time. Poor Luke.
Luke is fine cos he can carry off de blazer!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s funny how when she loses a few lbs she shares it & it bouncing with joy. When she knows she is up then it’s weight loss isn’t my goal mind your own business. Same with the PCOS & 90 cysts, the pain at one time was apparently unbearable but sure that’s not mentioned now anymore because it doesn’t fit with the IVF stories. She’s a genuine mentally ill person. So sick in the head.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She’s be racing to the plastic surgeon and convincing him the bang on the noggin is a brain tumour next 🙄 would she give over. The instinct of lying “I’m in the car park, no I’m not” she couldn’t lie straight in bed, straight to reefing at her chains when she said it too, it’s like an episode of Lie To Me

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So she has PCOS, Endometriosis, 863 cysts, Body Dysmorphia, an extra 1st 4/5lbs, ugly feet and a small fridge......the list gets longer every day, I wonder what she will be adding tomorrow, aside from her 3lb gain, because she's ok with that, she'll take it
But luckily she has beuuuuudifulllll teeth because Keet told her so 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Always the same chats.....I'm not the girl that can just eat a jambon......Sarah will always have to watch her weight.....i said to keith......burger nom nom......consistency is key......but don't watch.me....

• Haha
If she’s only up half a pound why not share that like she did the results last week? I’m calling bullshit on it

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.