Sarah Burke #37 Jealous of Brian’s new baby daughter she tells KOC to say Luke I am your father

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She may as well just photoshop a baby into her stories. She only wants one for the gram anyway. She photoshops everything else..

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Mashed bodadoes with a side of hair extensions…
The extensions are brutal - you can clearly see where her hair ends and they keep going. I understand people getting them for volume but the length is way too long and they serve no purpose on anyone when they look that false.

Reactions: 2
Thread suggestion:

Lies when she says that nothing can phase her, made 90 cysts disappear along with Luke’s new cream blazer.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Well there is some amount of photoshop editing going on - look at these
What’s on her teeth in the NY photo? It’s hardly braces is it? Or is it a snack she’s storing in case she gets hungry

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Lads the actual dirt of her nails, who in there right mind wants her to make food for them!

• Sick
Reactions: 6
No bleeping way she lost 2 stone in 6 weeks ahhahahahhahaa, same way she lost these 90 cysts, the deeds to the gaf once so she could buy it again, her L plates, Brian’s shower gel, 😂 gway and shite Sarreaaaaaahhhh

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I dont mind lads in jeans.. its not his child's christening so wouldn't expect a 3 piece suit. Alat last he's not in matching shorts with Luke 🤣🤣

It's a christening, not a wedding though.. my dad in his 70s wouldn't wear runners but keeeet is in his 30s and is a guest not the dad I wouldn't have a problem with it

Christ I feel I'm defending keeeet today I'm not lol just don't see an issue with what he's wearing lol we really should be thanking the heavens that Burp didn't have hin in shorts and a blazer to match luke
I'm just relieved he wasn't in one of his polyester football shirts!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The manky bloody bedsheets again. Ssaaayyyyyrrraaaa please please I'm begging ye guurrlll change the sheets. They've got to be riddled in typhoid at this stage

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I do for once actually agree with some of the stuff she said earlier…I lost a significant amount of weight after I had my child and I saw a video of me recently prob at my thinnest and I remembered feeling uncomfortable and fat in my outfit that day… I’ve it all back on again plus more and I looked at that video and thought Jesus Christ there was nothing wrong with me whatsoever that day. I deffo have an issue with “seeing “ myself thinner, I’ll always be huge in my head (although at moment also huge anyway 😂)

but in saying that she does have dysmorphia both ways, in the “could of sized down” shite
When I was thinner I was still wearing tops 2-3 sizes too big as I felt I couldn’t wear the size I actually was 🙈

Reactions: 13
I thought she said she’d be grand weight wise cos she had 4/5 good days coming up to the weekend??😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Its an old slimming world recipe. I've been making it for the past 13 years!
That makes sense cause gina daly is a sw fan she must have twesked it. i love it i made it today, never liked the diet coke chicken though

Reactions: 1
Oh actually did anyone notice if he was wearing the bespoke 🤭🤭🤭 cufflinks on Sunday at the Christening?

So she basically throwing in the weigh loss towel it would seem…..

Reactions: 6
What’s all this inedible stuff that’s taking up the whole fridge that she’s bread crumbing us with? Is it fertility meds?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.