Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

itsnotmeitsyouok

VIP Member
Lads and ladies I’m trying. I’m trying as hard as I can to not comment, to try to be a good human being, but when I see her the venom spews out of my body. Right we will start with the fucking hair! Wtf was that ring of shit on her head! It was disastrous. Next her family! Like a load of fucking skittles with the colours and the swap a blazer day! Then the way she forced her sister to make her godmother! BUT the cherry on the bodadoe pie for me was the picture of her legs on ham hocks lap with the babies legs like “this is next for us” it is the actual saddest cringiest thing I’ve ever seen and I watched her Kelly is live live! Ahhhhhh nahhhhhh booooodiful content! What is it? Boo boo boo boo boo diful co co co ntent🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 28

itsnotmeitsyouok

VIP Member
Gooood morning tattlers! Been a busy one for me. I’ve been watching burps on her noisy silent journey. Then I’ve been riveted to me joolie and the caravan and the rain, it’s down pouring dontcha know, then watching scamnen and her Deirdre Barlow glasses in the torrential rain at 2 concerts, not a pneumonia or pain in the groin in sight, only Barry with his pweirdo moustache, then I’ve been absolutely glued to Paul White moose showing us his car and telling us what time his dogs had a shit and the colour etc so I’ve been finding it hard to just sit back and enjoy this cunts car crash life! I’ll have to scale back as I haven’t seen my kids in 2 days. Probably under Keith on that trampoline. Better find out. 😂😂

• Haha

msster

Chatty Member
She is seriously sending herself them questions weirdo what random person asks do u have a water filter system sure Burps some 1 sent that and it was just convieitly follow by an ad 😉 this is why people don't like u and nobody gives a ivf journey so do us all a favour and keep it to yourself

• Haha

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
How insulting, she was thinking “get me out of here” at her godson’s christening because she wasn’t drinking. She has a major issue with alcohol

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

LegallyBlonde1

VIP Member
I just put it (dress) on with some shoes........I'm seriously influenced by her, the next time I'm wearing a dress I'm going to also wear some shoes!!!!

• Haha

FoolingNobody

That tongue is going overtime for tattles benefit. If you look back on some of her old highlights, she was never that bad.

Some book suggestions for Sarah. Hope you like them hun x

They’re Gone Girl. A gripping mystery about a Cork woman who defied science and magically got rid of her 99 ovarian cysts, never to mention them again.

Abnormal people. A tale of two families who can’t keep it in their pants trying to out do each other with who is more over who, and between them have enough kids to keep the population of Cork ticking over

The Girl with the Star tattoo. How one girl’s mission to have her star tattoo topped up before New York ended in disaster

Jean Eyre. Overcome with the same bullshit stories every Friday, Jean hatches a plan to ensure she never has to hear the same tiring shite from a clients mouth again and fakes her own death

Great Expectations. Exciting thriller about how a woman eats ten times the human allowance for food every day and still expects to be down weight as she’s been good. But whatever happens she’ll take it.

The Count of Monte Cysto. A follow up to They’re Gone Girl. Will we ever find out what happened to the disappearing cysts?

Charlotte’s Web of Lies. How the net closes in on one woman going through IVF when her lies catch up with her

The Silent Journey of the Lambs. You will not be able to put this down. Gripping, constant, fast paced and loud. And just when you think it’s over it gets going again.

Ke’IT’h. An adaptation of Stephen King’s IT, where a little boy gets kidnapped from his real dad and made to believe a man with strange teeth he has known a year is his real father.
The Hunger Games. The story of one woman’s attempt to keep hunger at bay using only 720 daily syns and a mountain of bodadoes.

• Haha

Bulmers

VIP Member
Look it doesn't happen that often so let's just be grateful she washes it at all......it could be like the bedding 🤢
I was more afraid the towel would fall from the pressure....🤭😵💫😵

Another vanity appointment this week, she has some feckin time of it, constant hair, nail, whatever appointments, does she ever have a week where she's not getting some kind of treatment? For all the good it does her, she's still like a dogs dinner.
I think it's bad form to be constantly showing off like this, considering that people working full time are struggling to pay essential bills.
I don't get how someone that works 2 days a week can afford this lifestyle (I understand she gets paid for "clabs" and can spend her money how she wants), even still, I find it a tad distasteful for the times that are in it.
I'm getting my hair highlighted tomorrow, only half head as all I can afford, 1st time in months and I'm worried about survival to next pay day...and I work 40 hrs a week....

Am i strange to think 3 wetabix is a huge amount for a young child? A grown man perhaps?? No wonder he's getting the 'gawks'

• Heart
  • Haha

square_spoon

VIP Member
Shes grossed me out more than usual. How many times can you stick your claws in your mouth in the space of a few minutes?

Can you imagine how many times she touched her face or hair while making those pizzas for her group and probably never washed her hands :sick:
View attachment 1375969
We need to crowdfund the cow a toothbrush!

Props to tattle for its on-point advertising 🤣🤣

35CE79A2-FB5F-4585-88C5-2D355DCBBA97.jpeg

• Haha

Taylor17

VIP Member
She is a sad pathetic woman, squinting holy water at her very elderly grandmother. She needs a serious talking to about elder abuse. I know they are all a pack of thugs but surely one of them would say "don't do that to beddy". Her bed probably got wet and she had to sleep in it. She's an awful yoke

PastryPolly

Haha gas! The "I don't care what anyone says about me" mask fairly slipped there with all that effing and blinding!
Ah Sarah you've let yourself down badly there, you can stick as much fake hair, eyelashes and nails on yourself as you like but you will always be common, rough, ill bred trash 🤣
If you don't want people talking about your fertility journey then for the hundreth time, shut up about it ye tit!

• Heart

Mad4craic

Chatty Member
U can be sure there's a carer coming to beddy every day probably twice per day to assist her getting dressed in the morning and with showers then in evening assists her getting her pyjamas on and makes sure she has everything she needs....then this bucket of shit comes in an rubs a bit of cream on her legs and ignores her when she's pointing where her leg is uncomfortable because she's trying to get the perfect video for the gram Jesus give poor beddy some privacy I can't believe the family say nothing about this, and spraying the Holy water on her making a complete mockery of the poor woman if she was her best friend she'd fuck out an get her a small bottle that wouldn't drown her when she uses it but no burps would rather take the piss outta her selfish cunt

• Angry
Reactions: 26

Thechubbymoaner

VIP Member
I look like a Spaniard

No. You don't at all.
Maybe a Mexican

Specifically Frida kalho

Big hairy Molly eye brows and thumping huge Ronnie, big hairy bear face
kahlo-necklace.jpg

• Haha

Addd

VIP Member
I’d say another reason Sars was fuming at Emma-gate yesterday was the fact that this is actually what people who are not on tattle think of her content. She is fooling nobody with her silent journey

• Haha

Irishgirl14

VIP Member
Omg the poor lady, you can actually hear her saying “enough” and that c*nt laughing away while continuing to drown her.
Her lil hands going up to try and stop being sprayed 😔
I’m not the best after watching that, as someone said above it bordering on elder abuse! I’m livid 😤
That video made me so sad Betty putting her hands up to her face 😪😪

• Sad
  • Angry

Calsardav

Long time lurker.. First time posting. I couldn't really believe my eyes.when I saw her spray poor Beddy in the face... you can actually hear the poor woman asking her to stop TWICE. what am evil cow... I think that's why she was in bad form waking up.. maybe one of the family said it to her. Complete maggots behaviour.

• Angry

FoolingNobody

The start of IVF tends to be hormone injections for the female to promote superovulation. I lived in Dublin with someone who went through it. You go to the facility to pick up a huge pack of injections and they go in the fridge. This is prob what she is referring to. Then the eggs are harvested and on the process goes.
They’ll be harvesting fried eggs out of this one with the amount of grease she consumes.

• Haha
  • Sick

Alucia

VIP Member
Luke will be chain smoking down the playground if its a case of monkey see monkey do 🚬
Screenshot_20220702_201720_com.huawei.browser_edit_523114101875384.jpg

• Haha
  • Sad