Sarah Burke #37 Jealous of Brian’s new baby daughter she tells KOC to say Luke I am your father

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This us properly the same face she makes when she's goin giddy up on the ham hock 🤢🤢😭😭
Screenshot_20220704-105134_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
I’d say she’s raging having to spend two hours in the car with ‘the child’ 😂😂 No Keeth to rescue them??!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Let the bloody child speak for himself 🤬🤬. How on earth will he ever progress with her fi fi fi fix it bro bro broke do do do down tu tu tu two
His speech is dreadful for his age, thanks to her he has no confidence speaking because she's always prompting him and telling him what to say for Instagram, he's nervous then in case he says something wrong and has to face the wrath of Sarah.

Reactions: 24
His speech is dreadful for his age, thanks to her he has no confidence speaking because she's always prompting him and telling him what to say for Instagram, he's nervous then in case he says something wrong and has to face the wrath of Sarah.
Definitely he was nervous and Burp was pissed off, the rehearsal before filming didnt sink in.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
I think everytime she looks at luke she can see his father and that angers her . It's a very common thing. Luke will be pushed to one side if she gets pregnant. If she can't get pregnant, teet will leave her anyway .

• Sad
Reactions: 14
That poor boys speech is horrendous... Maybe she should spend her money on getting him proper speech and language therapy rather than paying for IVF. I feel so sorry for poor Luke. He's just forgotten about. I can't understand why her sisters don't step in and say something..

Reactions: 18
I reckon sonic told her she's not to have her on her insta hence no pic of the hedgehog yesterday.... because of it being revealed here she was defrauding the social welfare.....burps feeding the baby spoke volumes,she couldn't put her phone down instead the poor little baby was gulping air not formula as she had no interest in nurturing the child but all about her.....hence the way poor Luke is neglected by her

Reactions: 16
The video of her feeding the baby is gone
You will get it on wai.....she don't have a maternal bone in her body, couldn't care less about the baby being fed properly all about her as usual....I still think of poor Luke last week wanting his mask but it was up to high and here's your one recording him that he's in bad humour because he can't get it instead of getting up off her big fat hole to sort the child out like any caring mother but no have to be on the phone........to have to live your life online, continuesly filtering your photos as your the size of a whale,god give me strength

You didn’t know the clinic your going to had a podcast and it covered your exact issues? Obviously she has done sod all research

• Haha
Luke’s speech is so bad. My god the poor child. I couldn’t understand a word he was saying

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.