Sarah Burke #37 Jealous of Brian’s new baby daughter she tells KOC to say Luke I am your father

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was thinking the same she twirling around in her frocks & the same bed clothes on show , she waiting for the hand me downs off Donna the cheap skate 🙈 very unhygienic really !! Surely there the price of bedding in the slimming world cash box our maybe she's waiting for a Collab 😂

Theyl be a real later no doubt !!! She's hanging on to nanna Betty loads lately 🤭
€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€ ivf is expensive you know

Reactions: 10
€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€ ivf is expensive you know
Was just going to post the same thing 🙈

Now I have being going through some personal shite which may explain the next statement Im about to make ....I actually like the shorts and blazer outfit 🙈😫

I'll show myself to the rave thread 🥺

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
She was able to get off the couch to go out to eat and drink but couldn't be bothered with the child. Teet will see her true colours now. She's a lazy, moody lump. Her biggest regret in life is not buying the beige blazer. She's so empty headed and shallow

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Was just going to post the same thing 🙈

Now I have being going through some personal shite which may explain the next statement Im about to make ....I actually like the shorts and blazer outfit 🙈😫

I'll show myself to the rave thread 🥺
Now before you’re bashed, I like it too on wisps of women, anyone with some meat including myself can’t pull this look off. I look like Janet Jackson woke up and forgot if she had the gym, a dance class or a lawsuit hearing for a nipple slip 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
God she loves the attention Everything is for praise with this one , I'm sure you didn't put your hand in your pocket for Betty's clothes !!! She has a great life not having to look after her Son Luke just incase she's forgotten his name "The child " !!!

Reactions: 15
I bet she has either applied for carers or already is in receipt. I have suspected this for a while. It would explain why she cut back on her hours with slimming world, as you can still work 20 hours or something along them lines outside your caring duties. Also it would explain this new craic of her staying over at her house. A person in assisted living can still receive carers once they are within a certain distance from you. I could be wrong about all that

• Wow
Reactions: 18
What guide dog assisted human told her she was all dressed up today?

she’s dressed as if she’s doing Tour de France but wears the blazer in case she ends up in Cuisine de France

• Haha
Reactions: 40
That's not captions on her post though - she typed that herself. They (insta huns) are all at it. Could of, would of etc..........its "have" not "of"
Drives me spare!

Lads I'd say she have some sort of magic mirror!

What she thinks she looks like V what Instagram sees!
Oh I thought it was captions ffs 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

That's not captions on her post though - she typed that herself. They (insta huns) are all at it. Could of, would of etc..........its "have" not "of"
Drives me spare!

Lads I'd say she have some sort of magic mirror!

What she thinks she looks like V what Instagram sees!
her forehead is too high to pull off that tight

Everytime I see her she just reminds me of the teacher Mrs trenchbull or something from matilda. She definitely got hit more with the ugly tree than the others and that's saying something
Oh lord with the hair slimed to her head that’s exactly who she is 😂

Ah here I'm still shook she's the same bed covers for months Christ like would you not go out and buy a few new sets they must be walking at this stage 😂
The sheets are going to up and leave with the washing powder soon, like Brian left with the shower gel 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Anyone else feel the ‘kiss’ earlier was so cold. You’d feel more passion snogging Beddy or Mikey.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wonder what nanna Betty would think of bigot Keith's tweet scandal known her grand daughter is obsessed & going out with this homophobic, aggressive , fat shaming , racists creep !!! To think he deleted thousands of tweets he must have had alot more to hide 🙈 also let's not forget referring to an elderly grand mother as a knacker shameful !!!

Reactions: 12
Sorry now if this is a bit mean but would they not bring Beddy to get a set of false teeth. The woman is all gum!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wonder what nanna Betty would think of bigot Keith's tweet scandal known her grand daughter is obsessed & going out with this homophobic, aggressive , fat shaming , racists creep !!! To think he deleted thousands of tweets he must have had alot more to hide 🙈 also let's not forget referring to an elderly grand mother as a knacker shameful !!!
Ooohhh I wish I saw what these tweets were 😳 I was wondering why everyone was flat out calling him a bigot 😱

Reactions: 1
Sorry now if this is a bit mean but would they not bring Beddy to get a set of false teeth. The woman is all gum!
Turkey Teeth robbed them for his impressions!!!

As I'm blocked and WOI is down I'm suffering way too many withdrawal symptoms!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.