Sarah Burke #37 Jealous of Brian’s new baby daughter she tells KOC to say Luke I am your father

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's a sad day when a grown lump of a man can't get his clothes organised for a christening I suppose the boys will be in matching outfits by her Luke and stepped up daddy with the New cufflinks 🫣🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Bla bla bla hair is beaudiful I luv it bla bla bla, lizard tongue flick, what will I eat.. bla bla pizza...Lizard tongue flick bla bla bla love island....

Please Sarah... deactivate your social medias 💗good god almighty

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Beddy saying Sarah throws her into the car like a sack of potatoes. Careful there beddy you’ll get her going with that kind of talk, she’ll chop you up and fry you in the manky air fryer and cover you in layers of butter

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She is just bursting to go on about IVF and everything that is related to it. It’s becoming clear that she nearly uses instagram as a friend. Cause the amount of shite she talks down the phone is on a different scale

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Can I ask, if anyone knows. Why would a person be seeing 2 separate doctors/clinics for issues that are related? She’s public and with a cork hospital for her pcos (pretend pcos) and Therapie for the ivf? Should there not be a joined up approach or is it best to keep separate at this stage when still trying to find out what’s going on

Reactions: 7
Can I ask, if anyone knows. Why would a person be seeing 2 separate doctors/clinics for issues that are related? She’s public and with a cork hospital for her pcos (pretend pcos) and Therapie for the ivf? Should there not be a joined up approach or is it best to keep separate at this stage when still trying to find out what’s going on
She's a pathological liar about everything her stories make no sense really !! Between all these diagnosis, scan & tests I'd say she doesn't know where to start with the truth, I call bulls**t on everything. Wouldn't you be mortified really coming on stories and just lieing your way thru everything 🤭🤭

Reactions: 9
God she's a dose, making a big deal about the appointment for PCOS, she just didn't bother telling them she went private, I'm sure if there's anything to he done the clinic will do it, instead she's taking a place in a public hospital for someone who genuinely needs it.

• Heart
From my own perspective I was diagnosed with MS at 21. So was told at the time to get pregnant with advice and support from my neuro and fertility/gynae help because I am/was on meds. At that time I was immediately referred to a public gynae even though I wasn’t trying to get pregnant. When we did decide 10 years on to get pregnant, after a few concerning MS relapses the best advise was a surrogate or IVF so that conception was planned to the very day and my own meds could be monitored. I was already in the public system who don’t offer this so I opted out and went private.
i still get letters about scans and things for public CUMH gynae and I could ride the system and be a freeloader and continue to block a space but I don’t. The reason she is doing both is she loves medical attention and drama. She won’t get ivf from HSE and she won’t get pregnant being a fat alcoholic bleep so she needs to go private cos she won’t eat healthy. Jokes on her because a baby is never guaranteed. Sorry for the rant this is a touchy subject for me

• Heart
Reactions: 35
She says her gynae referred her to CUMH gynae. Didnt she see the gynae public in the first place?

She told us she saw a gynae in a hospital. She even named the hospital. It’s public. The gynaes who work there also work in the cuh so she’s 100% lying. You cannot get ivf publicly. 100% no. She said she needs a hysterosvopy-these are usually done for irregular bleeding, polyps or fibroids. They don’t check tubes during this procedure. She doesn’t remember this but when she saw the gynae she told us all they wanted to do surgery but they said no because she had so much surgery already-bullshit. If she needs a hysteroscopy then therapie wouldn’t be going ahead with Ivf-fact

God she's a dose, making a big deal about the appointment for PCOS, she just didn't bother telling them she went private, I'm sure if there's anything to he done the clinic will do it, instead she's taking a place in a public hospital for someone who genuinely needs it.
She didn’t see a gynae privately 100%. Maybe a scan but she’s lying

She told us she saw a gynae in a hospital. She even named the hospital. It’s public. The gynaes who work there also work in the cuh so she’s 100% lying. You cannot get ivf publicly. 100% no. She said she needs a hysterosvopy-these are usually done for irregular bleeding, polyps or fibroids. They don’t check tubes during this procedure. She doesn’t remember this but when she saw the gynae she told us all they wanted to do surgery but they said no because she had so much surgery already-bullshit. If she needs a hysteroscopy then therapie wouldn’t be going ahead with Ivf-fact

She didn’t see a gynae privately 100%. Maybe a scan but she’s lying
Also should add-you don’t get ivf on the public system so a person would be under the care of a fertility clinic-not a gynae for this.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I'm actually mortified and embarrassed for her with all the lies 🙈🙈 can you imagine been that woman the lied her way thru fertility treatment , I do believe in Karma eventually it will catch up with her !!!! It's so wrong spreading all this mis information but I'm glad people that are going thru it with their own fertility struggles can call her out !!!

Reactions: 16
Thanks all, I knew ivf wasn’t available in the public system but she doesn’t seem to know anything. Madness to embark on ivf when you don’t know what’s going on with your body.

Reactions: 6
I just seen her stories this morning and maybe its my hangover but i really want to punch her in the stupid bleeping head.

The licking. The hand movements. The thinking people give a flying duck about her opinion. Shes so embarrassing. No wonder she has no friends. But id say instagram is the void filler for that. Pathetic lying gowl. Mortified for her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
She’s weak for herself with that freckles filter. Does she think she actually looks like that? You can tell she thinks she’s adorable the going on of her 😂

Also she acts as though the letters sent from the hospital are written and addressed to her personally by the consultant himself rather than just a bog standard letter sent out by admin when you have an upcoming appointment. She thinks her case is so important

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Day 2 of my cykle! I’ve calmed down a bit. Couldn’t find one yesterday as I wanted to ram my fist down her throat for just being a greedy ungrateful bleep! I’ve watched so many ivf stories and seen the devastation it causes so this cuntflap saying I’ll leave a question box has me baffled? I had a runny tit there a week ago then the dog did? Am I an expert in colons now? I’ll leave a question box and ye can ask me what colour is heathy and what’s the best baby wipe to use! Also she doesn’t need keeeeeefffff to get pregnant! She can eyefuck the camera to death and all the eyefucking about her boodiful rats tails will surely suffice! What an absolute twit of a bleep of a mingebag. And this is me calmed down from pms.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I hate when these cunts refer to themselves in the third person. And she keeps mentioning the grandmother also… is this so we will think she is a modern day mother Theresa? She is an insufferable, unbearable bleep and I realise this sounds horrible but I do not care.. I hope the ivf is unsuccessful as she neglects the child she has.

Reactions: 10
I hate when these cunts refer to themselves in the third person. And she keeps mentioning the grandmother also… is this so we will think she is a modern day mother Theresa? She is an insufferable, unbearable bleep and I realise this sounds horrible but I do not care.. I hope the ivf is unsuccessful as she neglects the child she has.
She's definitely getting the carers for beddy since someone said on here Tina was reported for falsely claiming it while not looking after beddy,that's why she has her on the gram now all the time plus she would have the yearly bonus of 1850euro that went towards New York...not bad for someone spraying an old lady in bed and leaving her there with wet bedding for the night and thinks it's hilarious

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Holy water would be full of bacteria and putting it in a bleach bottle then to spray on your face 🙈 Burp will only drink her filtered water but doesn't care about Beddys health.

Who is going to drag Beddy in and out of the car like a sack of spuds if Burp gets pregnant,poor Beddy will be forgotten about.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.