Sarah Burke #11 Turkey teeth for Sarah’s keeettt All to nibble her crubeen feet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honest to god I swear I lost braincells and the will to live after that story! It looks like she’s staying in a place in Calcutta! Where’s the resort? The pool and stuff. Our burp gets a noisy candy floss bike! And luke misses Keith! Ffs I don’t miss my own dad and I had him for 30 years before he fucked off 😂😂 does anyone else get that keeetttt might like the Turkish men as well as burp! He gives me that dale winton vibe! Not being evil I just think he does seem like he loves some sausages.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Honest to god I swear I lost braincells and the will to live after that story! It looks like she’s staying in a place in Calcutta! Where’s the resort? The pool and stuff. Our burp gets a noisy candy floss bike! And luke misses Keith! Ffs I don’t miss my own dad and I had him for 30 years before he fucked off 😂😂 does anyone else get that keeetttt might like the Turkish men as well as burp! He gives me that dale winton vibe! Not being evil I just think he does seem like he loves some sausages.
Kusadasi, Turkey. Its a young and lively spot, basic accommodation, the odd decent hotel. Party central and all the fake clothing, bags etc you want . Lecherous, sleazy men, waiting for the next vunerable woman to fly in. We were going there 25-30 years ago and it seems nothing has changed. Great, cheap holidays at the time.

Reactions: 11
She has to restrict her movements for 5 days yet she said she can’t wait to hug Luke on the Sunday after she gets back

Reactions: 7
Was just about to post the same. I went there a few years back on a holiday when I was a young one and never again. Its like santa ponsa

Reactions: 5
Well I ain't no Kate Moss but that dress has more back rolls in it than a Spar Deli on a Sunday morning. What was she shitin on about that it had sleeves? She's literally not posted one pic of the pool so you can only imagine the dive they are staying in that obviously has no pool!

Reactions: 12
Lads, I actually did a big snort into the phone 🤣 and had to come off her stories mid way to write this "Any long time followers would know that I would never have left Luke before" 🙈 I'm just baffled. The mind boggles 🤯 Is she actually deluded or what 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I think the big flashy out there dress she’s on about is for tomorrow night cos there going to someplace called ladies beach, I haven’t a clue about kusadasi so don’t know what that is but she obviously thinks is going to be classy and no doubt byoudaful. So it’s tomorrow we get to see the show stopping dress. As the rubberbandits would say… can’t waaaaiiittt

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think the big flashy out there dress she’s on about is for tomorrow night cos there going to someplace called ladies beach, I haven’t a clue about kusadasi so don’t know what that is but she obviously thinks is going to be classy and no doubt byoudaful. So it’s tomorrow we get to see the show stopping dress. As the rubberbandits would say… can’t waaaaiiittt
Ladies beach.. googled it. It looks a right shithole

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just googled it there aswell…. It’s just a packed looking basic beach? Not dissimilar to ballybunion? I was expecting some sort of 5 star gated resort the way she was on about it. She’s very easily impressed isn’t she 🤣 she put up a pic of the dress, I’m stumped at that aswell, looks a bit like a beach cover up

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Newbie here. Watched some of her stories tonight but had to stop as i was losing the will to live. Is she always that boring?????

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Any time I see a her on holiday I think shout wurn Katie Price said Jodie Marsh had tits like spaniels ears..

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Vanilla prob gave it to her for free and she hadn't the heart to tell them it was rotten so had to be seen in it for a quick pic and take it off again.
That isnt her style at all,it is a hippie/boho style.

She will never be experimental with fashion.
Who ever christened her big back wasnt wrong,I'd say that back swallows a whole bottle of jack joss and the flabby arse tonight in the dress she looks bigger from behind.

Reactions: 8
Vanilla prob gave it to her for free and she hadn't the heart to tell them it was rotten so had to be seen in it for a quick pic and take it off again.
That isnt her style at all,it is a hippie/boho style.

She will never be experimental with fashion.
Who ever christened her big back wasnt wrong,I'd say that back swallows a whole bottle of jack joss and the flabby arse tonight in the dress she looks bigger from behind.
Most of their stuff is Ali Express anyway, I don’t know how they’re getting away with it when another Cork boutique got dragged over the coals a few years ago for the same stunt. Shocking quality for exorbitant prices. It’s like a 400% mark-up

Reactions: 4
Its only a strip/ prom along Ladies Beach lined with bars, restaurants and more sleazy Turkish men. Its the other side of the resort.

The hotel they are staying at looks to be located near the port.

Reactions: 1
Looks like yur man is gonna be heading back to the room with them, his face 🤢 .... and so does Burp 🙈🤢🤣

Reactions: 4
That same thought literally crossed my mind today 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.