Sarah Burke #11 Turkey teeth for Sarah’s keeettt All to nibble her crubeen feet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iv started following burps in the last 2 weeks. Was just looking down all her grid posts. I see LOTS of hen pictures so she was engaged to Brian obviously. Did he get sence and leg it or what happened? She's only with keef a wet week so is she?
Yep about a month out from the wedding he legged it, she's very bitter and met teeth and gave him covid 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If these are things she never thought she would experience she would really wanna set the bar higher. 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yep about a month out from the wedding he legged it, she's very bitter and met teeth and gave him covid 🤣
Jaysus a month before 😱 poor keefs teefs won't last long. She seems very bitter and angry alright. Which is understandable I suppose.....but poor keefs 🤣 pretending she's living her best life. Does she have a job? Or full time influenecer😝 influencing no one to go to Turkey

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She does realise she lives nearer to west cork than turkey for sunrises and early swimming, and IMO far classier than Kusadaski

• Heart
I think rats hole was saying about this time last year that she had met a guy called Keith on tinder, is it the same Keith?

Reactions: 1
Firstly she has more streaks than snap chat. Secondly that play suit is actually awful. It’s too out of shape on her. She needs to buy figure appropriate clothes. Her shape does not suit this. You’d think her mam or sisters would tell her that.
They have about as much class as a donkey!! They wouldn’t be able to give a stick of advice to burp as they’re hideous in what they wear out too!!

Reactions: 7
I think rats hole was saying about this time last year that she had met a guy called Keith on tinder, is it the same Keith?
Rats hole was Liz Reaney...so while she was prob right. I wouldn't be giving that one any attention 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Hi guys, I love ye all but ye are all spelling & saying a word wrong. I don’t mean to be grammar police but it’s not ‘holidays’ it’s ‘holdayz’ similar to when someone corrected us that ‘Killarney’ is actually ‘Claaaarney’ xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hi guys, I love ye all but ye are all spelling & saying a word wrong. I don’t mean to be grammar police but it’s not ‘holidays’ it’s ‘holdayz’ similar to when someone corrected us that ‘Killarney’ is actually ‘Claaaarney’ xxx
Jesus Christ you never let us live! You say bodado I say bodadoes you say claaaaarney I say clllaaarknee! You say boooootick I say bowwwtick!
like let us alone will ya.it’s like bullying at this stage. And it’s keeeeef with 5 es 😂😂

• Haha
Just a couple of things on this, just my opinion of course anyone who struggles with weight will know how good it feels to eventually go in to an "ordinary" shop and pick up clothes that look trendy and that make you feel good. So while it may not be to everyones taste, if the wearer feels good and comfortable that it really is no one elses business and who are we to judge ?

As for their choice of holiday who cares ? We all did it to Playa del Ingles, Las Americas, Santa Ponsa, Torremolinos etc, wouldn't do it now, but I hold my hand up and say I did it. Bought all the designer fakes and wore them with pride thinking I was sh!t hot 😄 Dined in some of the restaurants she showed and had fab food in them and I'm fussy, so never judge a book by its cover !

The point I'm trying to make without offending anyone is, there seems to be alot of personal digs here that there is no need for, a bit of judging aswell. I'm all for calling these people out when there actions and words don't match, and all these huns using their platforms to get all they can for nothing but I dont think insulting people on their looks and what they wear is right.

As for making memories, yes there are plenty digs at the ex and its very evident but feck it life is for living !

Its just an observation on this thread at times, and to say that I agree with 90% of these posts.
I have to agree, body shaming and picking her apart will be the posts she shares on the gram from tattle not the constructive criticism/feedback. And once again make us look like trolls

Reactions: 12
Just a couple of things on this, just my opinion of course anyone who struggles with weight will know how good it feels to eventually go in to an "ordinary" shop and pick up clothes that look trendy and that make you feel good. So while it may not be to everyones taste, if the wearer feels good and comfortable that it really is no one elses business and who are we to judge ?

As for their choice of holiday who cares ? We all did it to Playa del Ingles, Las Americas, Santa Ponsa, Torremolinos etc, wouldn't do it now, but I hold my hand up and say I did it. Bought all the designer fakes and wore them with pride thinking I was sh!t hot 😄 Dined in some of the restaurants she showed and had fab food in them and I'm fussy, so never judge a book by its cover !

The point I'm trying to make without offending anyone is, there seems to be alot of personal digs here that there is no need for it, a bit of judging aswell. I'm all for calling these people out when their actions and words don't match, and all these huns using their platforms to get all they can for nothing but I dont think insulting people on their looks and what they wear is right.

As for making memories, yes there are plenty digs at the ex and its very evident but feck it life is for living ! Time to move on, I hope she is genuinely happy and not using Keith.

Its just an observation on this thread at times, and to say that I agree with 90% of these posts.
But the thing is we grew up! We all did the Bulgaria canaries even manhattan holidays! But we grew up and said ok I need to cop on I’m 30. I was so tied down but I brought mine with me and bought the fakes and wore the clothes and ate the food and drank etc etc but I grew up, it’s not nit picking it’s her choice to show all this tit

Reactions: 8
But the thing is we grew up! We all did the Bulgaria canaries even manhattan holidays! But we grew up and said ok I need to cop on I’m 30. I was so tied down but I brought mine with me and bought the fakes and wore the clothes and ate the food and drank etc etc but I grew up, it’s not nit picking it’s her choice to show all this tit
I'd love to be her age again and have a week to do exactly what S is doing and not have a care in the world. Its back to reality once the plane hits the tarmac in Dublin airport. She's young and maybe this is her second chance, I hope they enjoy it all. At the end of the day, it has no bearing on my life whatsoever where anyone goes on holidays and where they eat and what they buy. We all have our likes and dislikes.

I was very tied down at that age but if I got the chance to head away without the kids I was out the gap and theres nothing wrong with that. Its like being married, you are married not joined at the hip.

Reactions: 8
How old is she? Just out of interest? I am a new follower

Also I am glad to see some other views on her sharing her trip on here. Yes it’s pretty tacky but hey she seems happy and as content sharing goes it’s pretty harmless. It’s kinda refreshing
compared to the usual insta hun content that’s all glam and aspirational and out of reach for lots of people.

Reactions: 5
How old is she? Just out of interest? I am a new follower

Also I am glad to see some other views on her sharing her trip on here. Yes it’s pretty tacky but hey she seems happy and as content sharing goes it’s pretty harmless. It’s kinda refreshing
compared to the usual insta hun content that’s all glam and aspirational and out of reach for lots of people.
Early 30s I think

I'd love to be her age again and have a week to do exactly what S is doing and not have a care in the world. Its back to reality once the plane hits the tarmac in Dublin airport. She's young and maybe this is her second chance, I hope they enjoy it all. At the end of the day, it has no bearing on my life whatsoever where anyone goes on holidays and where they eat and what they buy. We all have our likes and dislikes.

I was very tied down at that age but if I got the chance to head away without the kids I was out the gap and theres nothing wrong with that. Its like being married, you are married not joined at the hip.
I am her age and would hate it. Each to their own but over a week without my child, meeting random locals, drinking the head of myself and pretending to be insta famous wouldnt be for me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Tbh the holiday looks bleeping awful and I don’t think it would have even been my cup of tea in my early 20s 🥴 but each to their own 🥴 it looks incredibly cringe with her posting pics of the locals and tagging them 😶

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.