Sarah Burke #11 Turkey teeth for Sarahโ€™s keeettt All to nibble her crubeen feet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sheโ€™s only dying to restrict her movements to have more time away from Luke ๐Ÿ˜‚
Did she not say she can't wait to squeeze him Sunday? So it will be interesting to see as restricting your movements does not mean adding your child into the mix too

Reactions: 1
Did she not say she can't wait to squeeze him Sunday? So it will be interesting to see as restricting your movements does not mean adding your child into the mix too
Sheโ€™ll avoid him for as long as she can. Of course she will cry into the phone about how hard she is finding it because as well know she never spends time away from him ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 1
Oh please the latest pics in her vanilla dress sheโ€™s like a marshmallow wrapped in a rainbow ๐Ÿฅถ๐Ÿคฃ and LOVING herself !! Jayz Iโ€™d love even half an ounce of her confidence ๐Ÿ˜ฎ for such a brutal lookin family theyโ€™re fulla themselves

• Haha
Reactions: 10
๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณthe song... the Faces.. the wink.. the rose... I can't.. its too cringe ...

Look at me .. look how happy I am guys... Happy happy happy ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Very well said
Ah but did you ever know that anyone who knows her knows she's never away from Luke ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ she actually believes what she says

Is it possible to die from cringing so much?? Asking for a friend ๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ
Stop 41,000 followers and 14 comments how could you not see from that people are only watching For the drama. And boy does she give it. Gets dumped finds someone new makes out see I'm not bothered keeef is the best thing that ever happened to me.
Enough said because yes I am actually dying from the cringe ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
So this time 2 years ago she was going on romantic dates with Mr lover lover ( Brian) and talking about how much she loved him and couldn't wait to marry him and she was the happiest she's ever been.
Admitted afterwards it was all a lie to save face because she was to embarrassed to say she wasn't feeling the same, so this is how Sarah behaves when she is not sure of someone, did tonight's stories look familiar to all of the times she spoke about how much she loved Brian and how she was never so happy after splitting from her ex before him?

• Wow
Reactions: 14
So this time 2 years ago she was going on romantic dates with Mr lover lover ( Brian) and talking about how much she loved him and couldn't wait to marry him and she was the happiest she's ever been.
Admitted afterwards it was all a lie to save face because she was to embarrassed to say she wasn't feeling the same, so this is how Sarah behaves when she is not sure of someone, did tonight's stories look familiar to all of the times she spoke about how much she loved Brian and how she was never so happy after splitting from her ex before him?
Omg yes

Reactions: 2
It will be a tough flight home tomorrow ๐Ÿคฎ
If they're on the aer Lingus it's not till the eve so it's great for the "last night best night" brigade ๐Ÿ˜‚

Can't lie as I've said previously I love kusadasi. I'm going next week but she is showing the shite. It actually is a lovely place to go. It's not all about the creeps and the fake bags and the manky backstreet restaurants. There is a lot of lovely things to see and so much history and beauty. I've been going there years so feel like it's neccesary I stick up for the resort since all we have seen is drink bad tans and greasy food

Reactions: 13
Lads I canโ€™t cope when he flashes the teeth every two seconds ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ literally fall around the place laughing

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sarah's definition of a successful night is drinking the head of herself. She would really want to get a life, I like a drink myself but it isn't the be all and end all.

Good to see they socially distance from each other in the bed anyway.......#covid #keepyourdistance
His teeth were keeping her awake so she had to distance herself ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She went off on holiday and all her pics and snaps are of food and drink. Did she actually do anything else besides eat and drink for the week. What a boring cow. She looked massive in the pic with the bin liners full of knock offs. She be crying on the way home because keef is in the deli getting sausage rolls and a hot chicken roll for the trip back to cork.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.