Sarah Burke #11 Turkey teeth for Sarah’s keeettt All to nibble her crubeen feet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I have calculated SYN

The angle of a bag of kerr pinks, is equal to the sum of 2 bags of kerr pinks, mashed, boiled and fried= E=Mc-squared = Bodadoes have no calories if eaten between 8am and 8pm, but to eat bodadoes after 8pm is a TWEAK, and TWEAK becomes a TWERK if your arse resembles a bag of bodadoes, and then the value of syn is X.

Hope that helps ladies x

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He’s gone off to his cousins for a play date and she wants to have a nap? Well fuckin for ye Sarah 🙄 says she likes her naps so it’s a regular thing? That’s probably why she “works” at night Cos she hasn’t the motivation by day. With the size of the breakfasts and lunches she feeds herself I’m not surprised she needs a afternoon nap everyday, otherwise how else would she climb the mountain of pods does and cheese she’s having for dinner.

Reactions: 5
OMG a bleeping nap!!!!!!! She’s prone to nap in the afternoon!!!!

Holy mother of Jesus she’s only lazy lump of 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 8
“CEO, entrepreneur born in 1984(?), Sarah, Sarah Burke.”
Come on bodadoes you can do it

mod edit:
New thread

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.