Sarah Burke #11 Turkey teeth for Sarah’s keeettt All to nibble her crubeen feet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dying at her adding all these randomers🤣🤣 they actually can't spend 5 mins alone together. Plus how many quotes are we on at this stage for the hol 🤣🤣🤣 been 2 or 3 today already 🙈🙈🤣🤣 I'm got 2nd hand embarrassed for her I can barely watch her stories anymore. Morto🙊🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The golden rule that I’ve never seen to be proven wrong…. A woman who’s genuinely happy makes 0 digs at the ex. Because she has no interest in the ex. Sarah on the other hand is clearly very bitter still and not over Brian. To be fair Brian was quite nice looking in my opinion… Keet on the other hand does nothing for me I have to say

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Heres my twopence worth guys. Superstar wannabes Sars and Keef arrive like 2 Love Island rejects last Sunday. They put themselves about - buying knock off crap, drinking like mullets, stuffing themselves with full Irish and greasy fries galore. Next thing Sars introduces herself as Ireland's biggest thing (literally) since the deep fried bodado cake. She's also taken on a role as advisor to the minions of Kusadasi. So in exchange for a complimentary deep fried bodado breakfast roll she's taken to acting as advisor and Instagram guru to the 'tit holes' of kusadasi. The locals are thrilled as Sars has told them she's queen of Knocknaheeney. Theyre speechless watching their followers grow. At the same time Mother Earth laments (NOT) the child she fuc%*d off on half knacker land last week while she goes on a border with fatty keef

The golden rule that I’ve never seen to be proven wrong…. A woman who’s genuinely happy makes 0 digs at the ex. Because she has no interest in the ex. Sarah on the other hand is clearly very bitter still and not over Brian. To be fair Brian was quite nice looking in my opinion… Keet on the other hand does nothing for me I have to say
He looks like the baby faced gay guy on Little Britain

Unless she meant the backless bit ? 😳
Christ the back fat 🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Ladies beach is just another area with more restaurants. Some lovely ones but she seems to enjoy going to all the dives including where they are tonight. Long time lover of kusadasi and that restaurant is located right at the end of barstreet where all the ladies of the night hang about. There are much nicer places to go. Also her hotel is on the marina has a rooftop pool but it's not one or the better hotels. You can get it cheap and it's close to town and has a Starbucks attached to it. That's about it. Some of the other hotels are beautiful she is literally showing all the shite of kusadasi

Reactions: 10
Ladies beach is just another area with more restaurants. Some lovely ones but she seems to enjoy going to all the dives including where they are tonight. Long time lover of kusadasi and that restaurant is located right at the end of barstreet where all the ladies of the night hang about. There are much nicer places to go. Also her hotel is on the marina has a rooftop pool but it's not one or the better hotels. You can get it cheap and it's close to town and has a Starbucks attached to it. That's about it. Some of the other hotels are beautiful she is literally showing all the shite of kusadasi
Agree. But sur she's the same around Cork, inside in crap bars and restaurants.

Reactions: 5
The absolute state of the latest pic with ur man and they with 5 or 6 shopping bags

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The absolute state of the latest pic with ur man and they with 5 or 6 shopping bags
🤣🤣 that was me when I was 18/19. When you would go to some shithole and her pics with all the locals and the last few days get the presents for the family back home 🤣🤣🤣 I grew out of that years ago 🤣 she would want to cop on to herself

Reactions: 9
Cheap fake tat for poor Lukey

Keet has two bags of basketball jerseys 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
🤣🤣 that was me when I was 18/19. When you would go to some shithole and her pics with all the locals and the last few days get the presents for the family back home 🤣🤣🤣 I grew out of that years ago 🤣 she would want to cop on to herself
This ⬆⬆🤣🤣 couldn't be more true!

Reactions: 4
I wonder does she get a discount and say she will tag their stall and promote them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That recent photo is too much cringe! 🙈 I wouldn’t touch a fake bag, let alone one from a stall in turkey and then be all proud of it! “This was only €15” yeah Sarah but it’s VILE! The Chicago bulls outfit? Is it 1997 again? Wtf!!! All the photos with the locals and tagging them like they’re her mates 😂😂😂😂😂 i caaaaant!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Who said yesterday that she didn't put up any photos of herself beside the pool so it must be a dump they're staying in? There it is now, the photo of her on her lounger beside the pool!! Hi Sarah! (In fairness, the place looks clean enough).

Reactions: 8
That recent photo is too much cringe! 🙈 I wouldn’t touch a fake bag, let alone one from a stall in turkey and then be all proud of it! “This was only €15” yeah Sarah but it’s VILE! The Chicago bulls outfit? Is it 1997 again? Wtf!!! All the photos with the locals and tagging them like they’re her mates 😂😂😂😂😂 i caaaaant!
Yes 😂😂 I have photos of my brothers in them on holidays in the 90s. Not a good look

Who said yesterday that she didn't put up any photos of herself beside the pool so it must be a dump they're staying in? There it is now, the photo of her on her lounger beside the pool!! Hi Sarah! (In fairness, the place looks clean enough).
I think it’s a well staged photo prob the cleanest corner in it 😂😂 if it was very nice she’d show the whole thing!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.