Sarah Burke #11 Turkey teeth for Sarah’s keeettt All to nibble her crubeen feet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There was 1000 calories in that egg wrap alone!

Anyone notice she cried in the car yesterday about how self conscious she was over her weight/face everyday.
By evening she was back to fake Sarah saying she walked into work full of confidence with the results of the silk pro...
And Keith saying it to her when she was driving😂😂😂would u be commenting on your womans ronnie and she driving how bad was it before at all😂😂😂
Teeth is a ladies lip hair expert now 🙈

Reactions: 2
Have to say love Sineads Bites and she always gives good nutritional advice.

As for this wan it's as plain as her Ronnie that she hasn't a clue about nutrition . She doesn't even get the basics. Have looked at loads of other Slimming world consultant pages and their pages are full of good food, cooked from scratch and loaded with fruit and veg. Sarah is doing her own version of the Atkins diet but thinks she is a weight loss guru.

All jokes aside her 'advice' on stuff she clearly knows nothing about is very damaging

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Brushing her teeth I can't unsee her lips 🤢
And the eyebrows in the Botox photo. That's enough social media for me today

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
If my partner commented on my tash (I dont have one) id freak!!! Aren't they meant to be in the honeymoon stage and your wan going on about pcos ibs and hairy tashes!! Id run for the hills Keith! I have no respect for men that stay with women like her and I've no respect for women like her who inflict a man she knows a very short time permanently on her son who has undergone huge amounts of turmoil in recent months. Zero cop on in food, nutrition, exercise or parenting. You don't work full time Sarah and other people who have had a busy day actually working don't have time to have a pedicure,get a blow dry, do tan or go for drinks.....why cause they are working an parenting properly.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm screaming laughing at the scowl in the before pic :mad::mad::mad::mad: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I didn't see any scowl I only saw eyebrows EYEBROWS EVERYWHERE 🙈😂

I'm so shocked she was mature enough to go in a picture with Brian and Luke on his first day of school.
Poor Luke deserves that ❤❣

Reactions: 5
I'd say she's suffering from gout, with all the meat & alcohol she consumes

Reactions: 7
Oh jesus christ I'm cringing at the school pics.

The child's school name on full display on his uniform also for her thousands of followers.
Dressed to the nines, tan and hair and make up done. It's his first day not his communion 🙄

Reactions: 7
Snapping 😂😂 if calorie counting isn't for her and she does slimming world then why is she mentioning calories and promoting body fuelz which are calorie controlled meals.

Walking contradiction

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Hey positive polly🙄 maybe you should rewatch the video from "said" person, cos she didnt "bash" slimming world at all!!!!! Your just raging you've been called out on social media for making up more lies, looking for sympathy again!!!! Sarah, go eat all the bodadoes you want, drink your bodyweight in alcohol, cos, NO ONE GIVES A duck!!!! Just dont come on pushing your "im trying so hard, and pcos is stopping me from losing weight" bullshit💩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
She’s spitting with rage 😂 no doctor would tell any adult female to be on 1000 cals. For starters they aren’t qualified, she also hasn’t been diagnosed with PCOS that I can see.

Reactions: 8
Sarah said yesterday that the last year was hard weight wise for her coz of her PCOS and the last 6 months were harder to lose weight. Does she not realize we were in a pandemic, majority of people put on weight becoz we were always at home and couldn’t go anywhere, I put on over 2 stone and I know it’s becoz I ate crap and barely moved everyday coz working from home. Who is she trying to fool

Reactions: 12
She’s spitting with rage 😂 no doctor would tell any adult female to be on 1000 cals. For starters they aren’t qualified, she also hasn’t been diagnosed with PCOS that I can see.
I don’t actually think she has been diagnosed with it either. She went to for an ultrasound in a private clinic (as in she wasn’t referred there by her doc) but I don’t actually think she got a diagnosis…. Which is quite bizarre in its own right as who the duck would go around pretending to have PCOS? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I know someone who was on a low calorie diet that was put up by her PT and ended up losing her menstrual cycle. 1,000 kcals a day is not realistic PCos or no Pcos ...

Reactions: 6
The different high pitch tones she uses in her voice when she's really raging is so obvious . And why does everything have to be about going for something to eat 😱
Happy Wednesday Sar 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t actually think she has been diagnosed with it either. She went to for an ultrasound in a private clinic (as in she wasn’t referred there by her doc) but I don’t actually think she got a diagnosis…. Which is quite bizarre in its own right as who the duck would go around pretending to have PCOS? 🤷🏼‍♀️
Someone who is dying to be diagnosed with something. Can you remember when she tried to get Luke diagnosed with diabetes? She had him in south doc almost every night claiming he was thirsty. She was on ranting & ranting about the doctors who wouldn’t listen to her and sure there was nothing wrong with him. It’s all her need for attention. PCOS would give her an excuse to gain weight and would also give her a storyline for Instagram so it’s a win win for her. I think they are possibly investigating her for it but I don’t believe she has been diagnosed with it.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.