Sarah Burke #11 Turkey teeth for Sarah’s keeettt All to nibble her crubeen feet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg is she back in the salty place for breakfast? Lads if she has eaten that all week everyday she must have been on the toilet for hours. One day maybe when hungover but everyday having that grease in the heat? How does she handle it?

Reactions: 3
She's going to weigh 14lbs extra from the salt and dehydration never mind the booze

Reactions: 5
There is nothing more unattractive in a man than turkey teeth and a Basketball top. Wow Brian had a lucky escape there. She is so self obsessed it's scary.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s nice that she is happy. It’s nice that keets Teet is so good with Luke. Really no need for all the dirty digs at Brian

Reactions: 6
It’s nice that she is happy. It’s nice that keets Teet is so good with Luke. Really no need for all the dirty digs at Brian
Maybe go to the rave page

I can’t cope ! I’m the happiest I’ve ever been! I think I said that for everything from getting a Chinese when I was starving to having my kids to not having a hangover! I actual caught second hand mortification from them! And then saying I’m lucky but so is he 😂😂😂😂 2 bodadoes in a pod! Found keeef and he’s a keeeef as well 😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I've never had my hair done on holidays is that a thing? 🤔 she must have got it done 2 or 3 times

Reactions: 7
I've never had my hair done on holidays is that a thing? 🤔 she must have got it done 2 or 3 times
I’d highly recommend it tbf! I have naturally frizzy hair and a wash and blowdry is so cheap over there and saves you the effort of styling and doing it yourself in that heat 🥴 like it’s about €10

I’d highly recommend it tbf! I have naturally frizzy hair and a wash and blowdry is so cheap over there and saves you the effort of styling and doing it yourself in that heat 🥴 like it’s about €10
Deffo gonna do that next year honestly never even thought of it!

Reactions: 3
There is nothing more unattractive in a man than turkey teeth and a Basketball top. Wow Brian had a lucky escape there. She is so self obsessed it's scary.
Can ye cope ? No Sarah but not for the reasons you think 🤭😂

Maybe go to the rave page

I can’t cope ! I’m the happiest I’ve ever been! I think I said that for everything from getting a Chinese when I was starving to having my kids to not having a hangover! I actual caught second hand mortification from them! And then saying I’m lucky but so is he 😂😂😂😂 2 bodadoes in a pod! Found keeef and he’s a keeeef as well 😂😂
He's keef and she's the Lemon 🍋🤦😋

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Omg that's who he looks like Keith lemon 🍋 brilliant 🤣🤣🤣 Dominique nugent s holiday looks amazing talk about chalk and cheese

• Haha
Sorry now but anyone that goes on so much about being "so happy and content" is absolutely NOT happy and content!! If you were getting on that well, there would be no need to go on so much about it!! The digs at her relationship with Brian are getting childish now, shut the duck up Sarah, you absolute tool 🖕🖕

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She knows him 5 minutes and this is the shite she is spouting. People who are genuinely happy in relationships don’t actually have to post about it everyday because actions speak louder than words. She is happy because she is away from Luke drinking everyday & every night and nothing will convince me different. It is scary how self obsessed this girl is. Fair play to her PCOS for leaving her alone as well, she has it so good 😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
She knows him 5 minutes and this is the shite she is spouting. People who are genuinely happy in relationships don’t actually have to post about it everyday because actions speak louder than words. She is happy because she is away from Luke drinking everyday & every night and nothing will convince me different. It is scary how self obsessed this girl is. Fair play to her PCOS for leaving her alone as well, she has it so good 😊
Mortified she'll have to work to make sure this relationship works because the shame of all the tit she's spewing now she'll never live it down if they finish 🤦🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can ye cope ? No Sarah but not for the reasons you think 🤭😂

He's keef and she's the Lemon 🍋🤦😋
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 bleeping too true! And instead of holly willaboobies she’s Sarah willabodadoes

Mortified she'll have to work to make sure this relationship works because the shame of all the tit she's spewing now she'll never live it down if they finish 🤦🤣
No lie if my fella or me got a good morning we would both think affairs were being had! 😂😂 we love each other and we have no need for the show. We treat each other with respect and we laugh which is the main thing and we are together a lonnngggggggg time. Ffs she has tan she’s had on longer than she knows teeefff

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 bleeping too true! And instead of holly willaboobies she’s Sarah willabodadoes

No lie if my fella or me got a good morning we would both think affairs were being had! 😂😂 we love each other and we have no need for the show. We treat each other with respect and we laugh which is the main thing and we are together a lonnngggggggg time. Ffs she has tan she’s had on longer than she knows teeefff
Or Holly wheres her boobies gone⤵

Reactions: 2
She’s obviously very jealous of how happy Brian is I don’t no either of them but a blind man can see she’s way too ott with this new fella it looks like it’s all for show and likes for the gram watching her story this past week it seems very forced so much for I’m keeping this relationship private 😒 and her clothes on holidays are a disgrace make her look much bigger then I think she actually is and for the love of god will someone send her a bra sorry Sarah but you don’t have the boobs to go bra less

Reactions: 13
This falling over Keith is too cringe. I don't know if he's mortified or what but if I carried on like her with my bf he would think I was a stage 5 clinger 😂😂 it just all feels too forced compared to if she kept some of it off the gram and just kept her private life private like she said she would

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.