Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Teddie64

That recent photo is too much cringe! 🙈 I wouldn’t touch a fake bag, let alone one from a stall in turkey and then be all proud of it! “This was only €15” yeah Sarah but it’s VILE! The Chicago bulls outfit? Is it 1997 again? Wtf!!! All the photos with the locals and tagging them like they’re her mates 😂😂😂😂😂 i caaaaant!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Jesus christ will she ever grow the fuck up, it's not a terminal illness she has at all its an eating/drink problem, which in my opinion is the problem that needs treating not a bloated belly. She needs a slap of reality, own up to the fact that she's the cause of the bloating and stop with the pity party ffs they're young mothers getting terrible diagnosis everyday and they're worries are their children and being there to raise them not if they can fit into a size 10 jeans. Sorry for the rant.

• Heart

Durtydizer

Chatty Member
I love that look where it looks like you didn't put on eyeshadow but you really did......WTF is she bleating on about, she looks like she got a slap of a tangerine in the eye

• Haha

#AF

"I'm having terrible issues with my stomach, a lot of you are too"
In the next sentence "these 2 kg bags of processed sugar and chemicals, are unreal, use my code to get them, gobble, gobble, gobble"

Does she not see the irony in that???? She's always on plan though, she lives the plan. How she spouts all this shite with a straight face is worrying

• Haha
  • Heart

Meowmeow69

Stop with the pudados for breakfast lunch and dinner. Stop with the mountains of cheese and packets of ham. Stop with the Drinking. Stop with the cranberry juice and movicol. Cleanse your body with water, fruits, veg, fresh meats in small portions, stop the grapes with jelly crystal. Stop the chicken and diretos. Like why the need to add all that crap to fresh foods. Shes stinks.

• Heart

Teddie64

Did she actually just say “Luke had a great day in school, he’s up in bed, I’ve a babysitter up there putting him to bed” excuse me? You couldn’t be bothered tucking them child in abd reading him a story or even just being a mother and wanting to spend time with him on his first day starting school? Piece of shit! That’s after pushing me over the edge now 😡 also saying “I’m delighted for him” why not just say you’re proud of him, Bitch.

• Wow

wineo20

VIP Member
She’s never away from Luke missed him so much. Not even back a week and she leaves him again. 🙄

Instacol

Chatty Member
She's only fooling herself. If she needs to do all this just shows that Brian is still living in her head.

Jellybb

VIP Member
Sorry has she just come on her story to thank everyone for the overwhelming response to her pity party story about the ibs and immediately went advertising sweet king??? 🥴🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17

Squiggle10

Anyone see it as a red flag that as a couple they seem to need to constantly drink together in order to enjoy each others company ?.... Just a thought I maybe wrong.

wineo20

VIP Member
Oul Nathan must've said 'if I'm going to give you another chance to collab you better promote my product properly. Clear bowl is needed. Excited squeals & mention what these bags are best used for' now god love her she could only come up with 5 diff ways of saying birthday parties. And she went straight from rambling bout being good with her diet into raving about and eating sugar laden jellies. She's actually a bit slow. Although id be in a coma if I ate that bowl of meat she ate. That was more like 2kg I'd say. Fuck Sake. 🤦‍♀️ she's a mess. Full of contradicting "content" lies & bullshit.. Yawwwwwn 🙄
Hope the jellies don’t pull out Keets new Teet

• Haha

EraFeckOffWillYa!

"Im the worst"
Yes. Yes you are. Also setting up so that Luke mentions hes having a "boys day" with Keet.. That poor child is coached to get a dig in at his Dad. She should be ashamed of herself & be glad she has a good Dad for her son who wants to be involved.. she's disgustingly petty and soooo transparent. 🤢

Attachments

Tea Towel

He must be delighted with his new gnashers matching his white hoodie along with them!

I’m mortified of her in the igtv clip watched a couple of seconds. You can smell the want and fake from it all! She’s really missing something in her life. Very strange mindset and wholly immature.
Them teeeeeeeth look so artificial over the filter she puts on 🤦🏻‍♀️ It makes her look way better, but it makes him look pure cheesy the poor fella 🙈
He actually looks like one of them caricature drawings you’d get done on holidays in lanzarote years ago

• Haha

Jellybb

VIP Member
Tbh the holiday looks fucking awful and I don’t think it would have even been my cup of tea in my early 20s 🥴 but each to their own 🥴 it looks incredibly cringe with her posting pics of the locals and tagging them 😶

Squiggle10

I feel like shit - but Im going to do my tan there now. I feel like shit but Im taking Betty out. I feel like shit but Keeeeth and myself are going out later......what a trooper. Stop the world and let me off I cant with this absolute DOSE!

• Haha
  • Heart

Eire93

The book labels. Did she not always call luke, luke Buckley? Now she has the label as luke burke Buckley. Its like a tongue twister