Sarah Burke #11 Turkey teeth for Sarah’s keeettt All to nibble her crubeen feet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d say she always has stomach issues because she’s abusing laxatives 🥴 side affects of lax abuse is looking bloated
I hate saying it but I had a cousin who was very like Sarah and it was an Ed she had. She went to aa thinking it was drink etc but it was oa she needed and that changed her. Now she’s another gomey with all the self positive vibes but she got help. Sarah clearly has severe disordered eating. And she is showing more and more signs. The laxatives are a dead giveaway. Very sad. Trying to be perfect when all you should ever be is you and healthy. She is so not healthy,

Reactions: 1
Just wondering(as you seem to know your stuff when it comes to this) do you think lip fillers suit a girl with Sarahs features?I think they suit people with wider features than someone who has a small nose and eyes...
I do work in the industry and lip fillers could work on Sarah's face but absolutely no more than 0.25ml on the sides of the upper lip, but if I were advising Sarah about fillers, I would not recommend them with the awful botox , Sarah has such a wide nose and cheeks and, as another poster said she is getting like Mr potato head with the mismatched features that are not complimentary to each other and also those lumps under her eyebrows are just terrible.

If Sarah had any sense, she would let her botox run out and get her fillers dissolved and pay to go to somebody who will look at her face as a whole, not just something to get free advertising from making their botox or fillers look as pronounced as possible

I hate saying it but I had a cousin who was very like Sarah and it was an Ed she had. She went to aa thinking it was drink etc but it was oa she needed and that changed her. Now she’s another gomey with all the self positive vibes but she got help. Sarah clearly has severe disordered eating. And she is showing more and more signs. The laxatives are a dead giveaway. Very sad. Trying to be perfect when all you should ever be is you and healthy. She is so not healthy,
I do wonder about this, Sarah has a very unhealthy attitude towards alcohol and food, and the laxatives are a worrying development. I think a career where losing weight is everything is a dangerous job for someone obsessive like Sarah to be in

Reactions: 7
Just catching up here for the first time in months, did Rats Hole really turn out to be Liz Reaney?! How was that discovered?!!!

Also thanks to whoever mentioned Sineads Bites, she has a far healthier & more practical attitude than Sarah and SW. Seeing her holiday tips highlight has made me feel a lot less guilty about over indulging at the weekend. Well worth a follow for anyone looking for a realistic, educated & knowledgeable diet account.

Those brows can look fabulous on a person but unfortunately Sarah has not one of the features required to make them work! On a fine featured young girl with wide eyes they can look stunning, you need a natural arch and a gentle taper to the outer third of the brow. Sarah has masculine features, porcine eyes and an unnatural arch due to Botox with a taper that seems to hook down as far as her outer eye. Add in the lumps that she is now drawing attention to and she looks awful. I wonder has she spoken to her Botox provider about these lumps as they are terrible looking and make her face even wider, which is something you should avoid on someone like Sarah!
Until those lumps get sorted out at least, Sarah should look at toning down the eyebrows, trying to fix the fact that they come halfway down her face? I would probably add subtle lashes to emphasize the outer corner of her eye but they would have to be very carefully done, not just a huge mink lash slapped across her eyelid for volume, again making her eyes look piggy.
I think talking to her Botox provider would be out of the question if she then has to pay for Botox instead of getting for free

Reactions: 4
I think talking to her Botox provider would be out of the question if she then has to pay for Botox instead of getting for free
And that is her biggest problem, her greed now is ruining her looks down the line. Botox and fillers are a big decision to make and they need to be done to suit the face instead of trying to get a more visible result so it's better advertising.
She will be very sorry when she hits her 40s, she already looks in her late 30s and her skin will slack and she will not get the same results from Botox, it would be worth paying for her Botox now because as she ages, it will cost far more to correct it.

It would not be so noticeable though if she improved those eyebrows, she is drawing so much attention to the flaws

Reactions: 2
Honestly do not think rats hole was liz at all. Im pretty sure i know who it was as she made it very obvious and her interest and venom for Sarah has obviously eased since. I think if you knew either party even a bit you'd cop who it was.

One of my good friend suffered with an ed and laxative abuse nearly killed her… I’d say she’s abusing laxatives so the weight will be less on the scales (most of it will be water) 🙄 makes sense that she is abusing laxatives from what she is saying about her tummy issues

• Heart
One of my good friend suffered with an ed and laxative abuse nearly killed her… I’d say she’s abusing laxatives so the weight will be less on the scales (most of it will be water) 🙄 makes sense that she is abusing laxatives from what she is saying about her tummy issues
That's a nice healthy image for SW

Slimming world sponsored by movicol 🥴🥴
And thstbis the sad truth for many, i am not saying that Sarah is abusing this laxative but as someone with intolerance, a doctor will ask you your diet before prescribing movicol as a last resort.
Alcohol, carbs and dairy ( and then reintroduced if found to not affect the symptoms) should be avoided before excessive use of laxatives is recommended as treatment...

And thstbis the sad truth for many, i am not saying that Sarah is abusing this laxative but as someone with intolerance, a doctor will ask you your diet before prescribing movicol as a last resort.
Alcohol, carbs and dairy ( and then reintroduced if found to not affect the symptoms) should be avoided before excessive use of laxatives is recommended as treatment...
She drinks it by the bucket load with about 46 cartons of cranberry juice.. it’s honestly no wonder she has all these “issues” with the digestive system… probably explains the constant belching too

• Haha
She drinks it by the bucket load with about 46 cartons of cranberry juice.. it’s honestly no wonder she has all these “issues” with the digestive system… probably explains the constant belching too
Indeed, cranberry 'juice' that is filled with sugar to flush movicol would never be recommended beyond a one time use before a colonoscopy for instance. I cannot give away too many details to identify myself but all I can say is that if movicol is required as a one time use , you may use sprite or equivilant , just so you can consume it, but for more than once per month, they will require you not to use artificial sweeteners or sugars so not to inflame the gut.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She’s never away from Luke missed him so much. Not even back a week and she leaves him again. 🙄

Reactions: 18
She an actual pain. Nobody give 2 fuxks about how you felt before to how your feeling now. Ya big back gobshite. The lives are brutal. The lip smacking and eye blinking at yourself into the camra. Goway and have a good wash for yourself and look after your child. Shes got a serious drinking problem aswell.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ah here this one is some sickener. She only got the poor child back on Sunday, and yesterday TUESDAY she had him packed off for the night so she could go out with her new boyfriend. I can’t stand women like this, after a break up and first sniff of a man the child is pawned off every chance they get. I wouldn’t be surprised if this ‘date night’ was planned, as was the babysitting for Luke. She’s just covering her arse as she’s likely to be seen out by someone and Luke seen around Youghal with whoever. Also so much for restricting her movements eVeN tHoUgH sHe DiDnT hAvE tO. There must be some smell off her breath with all the tit she talks.
A parents breakup and new (live in?) partner for Mam in a short space of time is such a confusing time for a small child, even though he’s probably too young to express it. Don’t give him any reason to doubt that you still love/want him Sarah. bleeping swanning off to Turkey for a week without him, not long after spending 2 weeks isolating away from him because you’re too selfish not to go out and drink. Now this, she spent TWO nights with the child and left him again.. I’ve been hesitant to criticize her mothering as I haven’t been following her that long, but wow what a tit mother she really is. Chasing after a new relationship and a man, just to get at her ex, instead of taking the time to make sure her 4 year old feels secure and happy in this new family dynamic. Selfish b***h. He didn’t want to leave my eye, STAY DOWN THERE WITH HIM THEN
Ah here this one is some sickener. She only got the poor child back on Sunday, and yesterday TUESDAY she had him packed off for the night so she could go out with her new boyfriend. I can’t stand women like this, after a break up and first sniff of a man the child is pawned off every chance they get. I wouldn’t be surprised if this ‘date night’ was planned, as was the babysitting for Luke. She’s just covering her arse as she’s likely to be seen out by someone and Luke seen around Youghal with whoever. Also so much for restricting her movements eVeN tHoUgH sHe DiDnT hAvE tO. There must be some smell off her breath with all the tit she talks. A parents breakup and new (live in?) partner for Mam in a short space of time is such a confusing time for a small child, even though he’s probably too young to express it. Don’t give him any reason to doubt that you still love/want him Sarah. bleeping swanning off to Turkey for a week without him, not long after spending 2 weeks isolating away from him because you’re too selfish not to go out and drink. Now this, she spent TWO nights with the child and left him again.. I’ve been hesitant to criticize her mothering as I haven’t been following her that long, but wow what a tit mother she really is. Chasing after a new relationship and a man, just to get at her ex, instead of taking the time to make sure her 4 year old feels secure and happy in this new family dynamic. Selfish b***h. He didn’t want to leave my eye, STAY DOWN THERE WITH HIM THEN

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.