Sarah Burke #11 Turkey teeth for Sarah’s keeettt All to nibble her crubeen feet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone who is dying to be diagnosed with something. Can you remember when she tried to get Luke diagnosed with diabetes? She had him in south doc almost every night claiming he was thirsty. She was on ranting & ranting about the doctors who wouldn’t listen to her and sure there was nothing wrong with him. It’s all her need for attention. PCOS would give her an excuse to gain weight and would also give her a storyline for Instagram so it’s a win win for her. I think they are possibly investigating her for it but I don’t believe she has been diagnosed with it.
I was saying that yesterday about Luke and south doc! Defo an attention thing, I don’t know whether it stems from having all sisters and scrambling for attention but it’s a very unhealthy obsession.. she needs to be grateful that herself and that boy are in reasonably good health. Mocking is catching

Reactions: 9
She is just ridiculous. Really and truly if she thought the doctor was wrong she should never have come on stories and said what they did. Looking for attention is all she is doing. She needs to stop obsessing about food, she should actually be getting counselling for that and her relationship with food.

Reactions: 5
I was saying that yesterday about Luke and south doc! Defo an attention thing, I don’t know whether it stems from having all sisters and scrambling for attention but it’s a very unhealthy obsession.. she needs to be grateful that herself and that boy are in reasonably good health. Mocking is catching
All these huns with Instagram accounts are massive narcissists. She is addicted to the attention. Mocking is very catching. She will be the very one on crying if they did get some bad news which I hope they never do.

Reactions: 8
The first day of school pics ridiculous........mutton dressed as lamb I think! She's spitting over being called out! No doctor pcos or otherwise would advise anyone to survive on 1000 calories. She's an idiot

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The first day of school pics ridiculous........mutton dressed as lamb I think! She's spitting over being called out! No doctor pcos or otherwise would advise anyone to survive on 1000 calories. She's an idiot
At least she included Brian

Reactions: 2
At least she included Brian
Id say that’s the real reason she’s fuming today, having to ‘share’ the moment with Brian!! I’d say his girlfriend had respect to let Brian enjoy his son’s moment not like keeth stuck in the middle of the photos 🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Id say that’s the real reason she’s fuming today, having to ‘share’ the moment with Brian!! I’d say his girlfriend had respect to let Brian enjoy his son’s moment not like keeth stuck in the middle of the photos 🙄🙄
Absolutely no need for a new partner (new as in recent to the child’s life) to get a photo on child’s first day of school. All for the benefit of the gram. For Luke’s sake big things like that should be mam and dad, the message should be we know things are confusing and lines are blurred right now, but I’m still your mam and this is still your dad, we’re your 2 people that are always there for you. Throwing partners into the mix is confusing. Sarah’s obsessed with convincing strangers on Instagram that another man wants her and is taking her seriously. Very low self esteem methinks, like all narcissists

Reactions: 22
I suspect the hair makeup 💄 etc was for Brian’s benefit not Teet. Look at meeeeee!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Went on to look at her for first time in weeks .. between the 1000 calories shite, the brushing the teeth and shaving the face .. she’s a pure brute

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t actually think she has been diagnosed with it either. She went to for an ultrasound in a private clinic (as in she wasn’t referred there by her doc) but I don’t actually think she got a diagnosis…. Which is quite bizarre in its own right as who the duck would go around pretending to have PCOS? 🤷🏼‍♀️
The same kind of person that pretends they bought a house!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
In the middle of a world wide pandemic and this flute takes up sacred A&E time with a trip to the Emergency room for a swollen stomach, after allegedly dealing with her GP for ongoing stomach issues.
Maybe she was hoping for a supersized laxative drip to rid her of the shite she spouts on a daily basis!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wonder if her gp is following her on insta and her/she would be thinking to themselves “what a dirty hanging liar”

Reactions: 8
🤮 neither are attractive and both are clearly submissive to her. I remember years ago the way she used to look at Brian with disgust and the way she spoke to him was awful to watch. I would say she’s a right bully and never stops complaining.
Absolutely no reason for Keith to be in Luke’s school photos, he is not his dad, he is a blow in that she prematurely moved into her house and he will be gone soon enough. That child’s father is only out of the house a wet day and she’s moved some other man in.. it’s bizarre that she thinks that is appropriate, but it’s always about Sarah and no one else matters.

I’m sick of the amount of tit she spouts but the food talk is just painful! 😡 she’s clearly obsessed with food and the thoughts of actually cutting some calories makes her cry?! She has serious issues and she should not be a slimming world consultant. I’m positive the only reason she still speaks about the program being so great is because she needs a job as it’s clearly not working for her.

on another note, I think the recent thread about supermom is actually out of order.It can’t be easy getting 8 kids out the door and being the only one there until they go to sleep. While she did duck up in the past, I honestly think she’s learned her lesson and is just trying to be a good mother now like the rest of us.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.