Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

#obsssessed

VIP Member
I feel sad that people describe the video of the Nana eating as vile but totally agree that she should be given privacy (just my opinion!) but it seems respect doesn’t run in the family since the mother but up pictures of Betty in her pajamas recently!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She sounds so desperate I mean come on she hasn't a patch on Brian's new women and Keith hasn't a patch on brian Sarah was always punching in that relationship. Sarah pick your tits up off the floor and move on.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Howareyahun

VIP Member
If they only got their second vaccine in the last day or 2 they wouldn't have immunity for 10/12 days. All seems a bit too close for comfort for me !

Anyone remember this ad on TV ?
20210814_111149.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Teddie64

Telling her PT “I want a good balance, like I want to be able to go out and have a cheat meal once a week” well tough shit! If you want to lose weight so bad why not make some sacrifices? Why not give it your all? Why don’t you stop complaining about it and do something about it!! 😡😡 the dinner she had tonight might as well have been a takeaway ffs! Never in my life when I’ve attempted to lose weight have I eaten half the shite she shoves in her face 🤮 This is her job! If she was in any other profession and she was half assing it she would be sacked.. she’s clearly not up for the role and people are literally paying her to use her scales every week.

She really is the type a girl who drops everything for a bitta Micky! It’s clear she’s more into him than he Is and bringing him into her home a few months after meeting him is so unfair to Luke. If she says “I’m genuinely happy and content” one more time 😡 if you were you wouldn’t have to keep saying it!.

Last but not least…
“Everyone tells me you look fab, you’re gorgeous” what? Get over yourself! You’re none of the above.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Puffin

VIP Member
I don't say this often about anyone but she really is pathetic. Plain as day that child was prompted to say all that and it was done as always so Sarah could get maximum attention. She wants everyone to start asking is she pregnant or are her and Keith trying cos you know people can see 'she is the happiest she has ever been'

It would do her more good to concentrate on being a good mother to her son rather than using him as ammunition against his father. She may also want to put the brakes on with her very rushed relationship and quit the baby talk or Teeth will be out of there like a hot snot

Storygirl

"No direction from anyone" is the biggest load of tripe. I have suffered a very long time with IBS. It wasn't until I did a very extensive FODMAP diet was I even diagnosed with IBS. It literally took me about 6 months of this before we knew what it was and what was triggering it. Either her doctor is an idiot or she is self diagnosed.

It boils my piss seeing someone like her coming on saying she has IBS when we can see it's only part time bloating after shit food or after a heavy drinking weekend.

• Heart

lady luck

Chatty Member
I’m only following her now for the lols her content is brutal ( I’m 100% on plan now for the week I’m driving it on I’m losing this stone in the next week ok I ate and drank all round me for the last 3 days but I’m back driving it on 100% on plan I’ll lose this stone in 3 days ) how sw still have her as a consultant is beyond me Keith might be a lovely guy but she’s coming across so forced I think the phone out every 2 minutes to show off how happy you are would actually drive me insane like can she not live in to moment with out having to share every detail of her day

Jellybb

VIP Member
I’d say she should kick the whole slimming world shit for touch…. It obviously ain’t working for her anymore. She got lucky with it a few years ago but now she’s just up and down with the same few stone 🙄 if she measures her whole happiness around food, her weight and being slim maybe she should look into getting a gastric sleeve operation because it seems that she wouldn’t have the dedication to do a proper diet or get a personal trainer! She keeps sharing the same before and after pics and it’s beyond boring now 🙄 we can all see how fucking awful her diet is and the fact that she is a slimming world leader is mind boggling to me 😳 what an awful representation of that company

Instacol

Chatty Member
Sure she's probably feeding the doctor a load of horseshit as well.
No doctor I very rarely drink I don't know why I've got a beer belly
No doctor I eat very well sure don't ya know I'm a slimming world consultant. Do ya wanna join my virtual class?
No doctor I don't eat everything premade/ pre cut/ processed/ out of a packet

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18