Sarah Burke #11 Turkey teeth for Sarah’s keeettt All to nibble her crubeen feet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I started following her a few years ago, I was blown away by her "before" photo,I couldn't believe they were the same person, she looked so different.

But now she is definitely moving back towards the "before" photo, you can definitely see the resemblance nowadays.

Suppose 2kg of jellies & a pint of a Wednesday evening will have that effect on you 😉

Reactions: 14
Luke is hyper and acting up and not listening to her.... could it be because the poor little fella is processing having Keet living in his home? Or looking for attention and love from his mother who is more interested in Keet and pinting than spending time with him?? Jaysus but she is a wanker 🙄😡

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Sounds like Mikey was running around the kitchen. She's allergic to Luke, poor child.

Reactions: 6
😂😂😂😂😂 every time I see her with no filter I get second hand mortification that her real face and her filtered face are polar opposite 🤦🙈😅🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Dis ye see her mouthing at poor luke to go away while she was trying to transform herself for the local circus

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think she was talking to a pretend dog there 🤣😉 Well played Sarah 👏👏 Also, she said she's not used to her child being like this. I'm pretty sure she has come on numerous times before to moan about his behaviour over the last 5 years 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Dis ye see her mouthing at poor luke to go away while she was trying to transform herself for the local circus
I was just coming on to say 'no sarah you arent a mua but your are defo a clown' im not the only one getting circus vibes from the slap tutorial lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Keep talking American Lukey :p eat all those candies and don't help your mom put the trash cans out :LOL: your awesome.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I love that look where it looks like you didn't put on eyeshadow but you really did......WTF is she bleating on about, she looks like she got a slap of a tangerine in the eye

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The ring light must be blinding her because that makeup look is woeful. She's putting way more effort into her collabs. I wonder did they get a giving out to for doing a tit job. I wish she'd stop bitching about the child

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.