Sarah Burke #100 Lewk will be back to 1 dad when Keet is a gonner hes a Buckley not a Burke or an OConnor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awh @Crones884 thank you so, so much for the tagโค I'm doing well tg, it's been a long road but I'm getting there๐Ÿ™ Hope you and your baby are all good too๐Ÿ’ž
No, I haven't been lurking as I get all the low down from my buddies, so i dont have to. Shes still the talk of the parish as they say๐Ÿ˜† Still a lying, lazy, slob i hear only multiplied by 10,000....I'll definitely check in for the world's chavistic wedding though, I'd actually pay to watch it๐Ÿ™ˆ
Anyways thanks again for being such a pet and thinking of me xxx
Baby is fine still cooking away not for long more id say though ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚ i wonder if i got onto sarah about being in the cumh and offered her my bed for a night would she bring me takeaway?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Guys can I ask a huge favour, can someone explain the below comments to me please as I wasnโ€™t around for them and Iโ€™m super intrigued to know the back story ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’•๐ŸŽ€๐Ÿฅ–๐Ÿฅ–๐Ÿ›ž

Sweet king jellies for miscarriages/infertile
Slippers to childless Uncle

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm blocked and catching up on this thread.
Whats the sausage outfit? Is it actually real?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Guys can I ask a huge favour, can someone explain the below comments to me please as I wasnโ€™t around for them and Iโ€™m super intrigued to know the back story ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’•๐ŸŽ€๐Ÿฅ–๐Ÿฅ–๐Ÿ›ž

Sweet king jellies for miscarriages/infertile
Slippers to childless Uncle
For mothers day she was advertising the sweet king jellies and said that they would be a great present for women who cant have children or who have had miscarriages and then said she used to get her childless uncle slippers for fathers day

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
For mothers day she was advertising the sweet king jellies and said that they would be a great present for women who cant have children or who have had miscarriages and then said she used to get her childless uncle slippers for fathers day
so basically she was trying to use her miscarriage to flog jellies .. mother of Devine!!!

Reactions: 8
I'm blocked and catching up on this thread.
Whats the sausage outfit? Is it actually real?

โ˜โ˜ oh it's real- above is pic and below is video

Too much ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ bet ya the Vacuous one is thrilled to see her fatsuit in action ๐Ÿคฃ the Sausage Skin then. Still canโ€™t cope ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Any update on teet? Is he alive? in hospital? At home in jellys? Done a runner with the saxa?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Acc wonโ€™t even be surprised if she ends up in the hospital bed WITH Keet just to keep an eye on him/get the full hospital experience she so badly craves

• Haha
so basically she was trying to use her miscarriage to flog jellies .. mother of Devine!!!
I think it was even before her IVF journey & her whole missed miscarriage, if memory serves correct ๐Ÿค” maybe around this time 2 yrs ago ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

Reactions: 14
If you look on her Wiki page, scroll down - it's under Mother's Day Jelly Bag's Salespitch ๐ŸŽ€ video

• Heart
Whereโ€™s dealin yokes and hey candy gone? They must be with sea moss, silk pro max and exerify

Reactions: 6
Whereโ€™s dealin yokes and hey candy gone? They must be with sea moss, silk pro max and exerify
Loads are gone โ€ฆ havenโ€™t seen or heard of Dylan oaks in ages weird considering itโ€™s the only chains she will wear, the silk pro most have only worked once as their no issues with hair loss on her face , that cheap body spray that she only ever uses she most have got the slogans mixed up one spay dose plentyโ€ฆ not to mention oh my glam , vavavoom that teeth whitening company Iโ€™d say theirs loads more to add to the list of disappearing brands

Oh found a list

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.