Sarah Burke #100 Lewk will be back to 1 dad when Keet is a gonner hes a Buckley not a Burke or an OConnor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We did it people, Sarah has 100 threads! Massive congrats to @Sloppy Foley for winning the title. Had to shorten it as it wouldn't all fit. This ones for you burp, a nice reminder for ya ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 35
That would make about increased heart rate he always looks like he has a high colour from drink

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He should be on a low cholesterol diet, not niggles and chips, god help the 1st aider who had to look after him

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wonder does he drink cans of monster too. Anyone I know who drinks them has issues with accelerated heart beat and palpitations

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I dont know about Depuy but I know in Janssen my husband has to do a medical with them every year to make sure his work isn't affecting(effecting?i can never get that one right sorry!)his health. If Keet has a high heart rate he needs to get that looked at and take care of himself he is a young man at the end of the day it will only get worse if he doesnt take care of himself especially now he has a daughter to think of regardless of what he thinks of burp

Reactions: 18
Happy 100 thread to us and Sars. She really is the gift that keeps giving

• Haha
Reactions: 23
why is the child going around with her name across her jumper? Wtf 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m always burning my toast. Delided to know I can rush out now and buy a can of heat defender from vooodooo to stop it burning 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Poor issy is not divine, like not divine. I had to repeat it because burp repeats everything and throws in a lip smack for good measure. She is so accustomed to people in her life including herself being in hospital for no good reason, she isn't a bit concerned about teet. She's looking forward to going up there later by the excited head on her

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Jump scare 😱

No time to wash and dry her hair but plenty time to come on talking shite, flogging her voduz wares and get a blow dry later 🎀
She talks about her hair growing back then. No burps you've it greased to the top of your head hiding where you are showing on the old pic. Fool

Reactions: 5
No lego in the library for Lewk so today
---
In the time she spent doing and.talking about the greasy hair she would have had it washed

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Ugh I can smell her greasy ceann through the phone 🤢

The last few wks my hair is getting greasy so fast, I'm washing now every 2nd day and I feel manky until it's clean again. The last thing I could imagine doing is creaming it to my scalp with a treatment instead of scrubbing it clean

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Well if that isn't a wake up call to her if Keet was carted off to hospital with his heart issue. Wonder what time the full statement will be put out 🤔 Burke racing to the hospital to resuscitate Keet 🤦 Reaching 100 is crazzzzzyyyyyy drive it on ladies 🤪

Reactions: 13
What is with this c🎀🎀t and the greasy hair look 🤢 lazy duck would have the hair washed in the time she spends lathering it in the products.
---
She will be laid out in that Mama jumper 😏
Boat… don’t forget she wants to be buried in he jammass 🎀

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.