Sarah Burke #24 Karaoke queen crying in the loos, in her boodiful jumpsuit and orthopaedic shoes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its on wai, should be recorded so it doesnt get forgotten about
I put them up earlier. Here they are again.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Sorry now 5 years in business, Alan sugar has nothing on burbs ๐Ÿ™„. Can someone answer me if you are a slimming world consultant are you self employed ie do you need to do your own taxes etc or do you get a wage from the company because if it's latter then she just works the same as anyone else but part time ๐Ÿ™„
From what I gather, reading the attached, I think the consultants are self-employed. So...does that mean then Burps is registered as a business, doing all her own taxes etc etc ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Maybe she's off to Dundalk for one of her monthly consultant meetings ๐Ÿค”

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Why would you book somewhere without checking if there's something for her son ? Only now she's looking for suggestions. I thought her son was her priority, as anyone who knows them will know.

Burp, you'll find a pub, you'll be grand.

She'll do anything to prevent his Lukey from seeing his father, away again this weekend
Bet its a PR trip !!!! ffs

Someone get me a hearse cos I'm dead ๐Ÿ˜‚ Hope your interview and job search is going well otherwise you can be the ghost writer for Sarahs autobiography. Timeline is spot on. Now we just need suggestions for the autobiography title...

"Being a girl boss with zero weightloss"...
"My life is a (s)ham!"
Hubs is in the funeral business, i'll get him to swing by yours on his way home ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ™Š

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Got mentioned on tea spill
I have searched for every variation of this page on Instagram and canโ€™t find it? Or WAIโ€ฆ not sure that that even stands for. Can anyone enlighten me? Thanks in advance. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Reactions: 3
I have searched for every variation of this page on Instagram and canโ€™t find it? Or WAIโ€ฆ not sure that that even stands for. Can anyone enlighten me? Thanks in advance. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Go to wai, type tea_spill into search bar. 22 is the latest one.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
If shes taking luke with her you will be guaranteed she hasnt paid for the trip. Spending money on your child ffs theres pints ham and wholemeal flour to be bought!!
I seen someone touched on the poor pup that resides in that house it doesnt seem to see the light of day from that greasy house and if she paid it any attention it would be filmed. Fucker getting a lockdown dog and now she can leave the house its another burden. I like animals more than people an this really fucks me off.

Reactions: 20
Iโ€™m sure spill the tea is well up to date on this thread, so letโ€™s see her share the videos like she does with other bloggers. Sarah has literally tried to sell sweets using ivf, having trouble having kids etc as a reason? How low can you go for a few bob.

Reactions: 10
Jesus I went to the gym, sorry I mean training and I missed so much. She will have a mare trying to find wholemeal flour! Isnโ€™t a bag to be got in west cork anyway

Reactions: 4
So just when we thought this idiot could not sink any lower, she decides to try to flog Shite King with the most tone deaf message I have ever heard!!
Honestly she is keeping the whole area going, you could not make this up!
Apparently there were one or two inaccuracies in the stories going around and she is using that to convince herself and others there is no truth to any of it, she is picking on the bit ( very minor) that were untrue and glossing over the fact that most of the things that were reported actually happened!

She cried both in the toilet and at the table.
Keith spoke terribly about her in the smoking area, an aunt was shocked as she follows Sarah. He was really rude and vulgar about her and called her a drunken bleep!
Keith was called from the smoking area to get her as she was in such a drunken, upset condition.
She fought with him as he tried to get her to go to bed.
The next day , they tried to put on a show of the perfect couple but Keith was rude and disrespectful both talking about her and talking to her.
Keith kept interrupting Sarah, putting her down and rolling his eyes at her. She told people it's just their humour with each other, he's a 'character' apparently
Nobody was a fan of Keith before the wedding because of the tweets but, honestly once people saw the way he treated Sarah and spoke about her, they are disgusted at him.

Sarah you can try to put up a facade but I would not like to be in your shoes, stuck with that bigoted ignoramus who has you convinced that he is being funny when actually he is manipulating and controlling you, for all of your show of being brazen you must have no self esteem to allow yourself to be treated like this!

• Wow
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.