Sarah Burke #100 Lewk will be back to 1 dad when Keet is a gonner hes a Buckley not a Burke or an OConnor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it was even before her IVF journey & her whole missed miscarriage, if memory serves correct šŸ¤” maybe around this time 2 yrs ago šŸ¤”šŸ¤”
You're right it was before all of her "secondary infertility" journeys. I specifically remember because I'm still absolutely convinced she made up the entire infertility crap as an attempt at damage control after Jellygate.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
You're right it was before all of her "secondary infertility" journeys. I specifically remember because I'm still absolutely convinced she made up the entire infertility crap as an attempt at damage control after Jellygate.
She 100% did it was after this she started the infertility and she was going through it in the background. It was a few days after jellygate she started

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Exerify seem to have dropped her as well. She doesnā€™t really seem to have any brand ā€˜clabsā€™ anymore. Not surprised to be honest.

Reactions: 11
Exerify seem to have dropped her as well. She doesnā€™t really seem to have any brand ā€˜clabsā€™ anymore. Not surprised to be honest.
She only have nasty sprays and paint for her mush, b perfect and voduz because theyā€™d let even the hulk BA for them it seems, and a food company with ā‚¬30 bags of nuts that no one would buy unless theyā€™re thick as 2 short planks which must be the followers in her ā€œcommunityā€ šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That girl has more rolls than a bakery, I think if she was honest about her size instead of filtering pictures, dressed for her size and was genuinely trying to lose weight she would do well, like her account is stagnant. Her following isn't growing and hasn't for a long time. And the food she shares is disgusting and her counting skills are way off when it comes to calorie counting.
---
She 100% used infertility as her way of worming out of the situation. Like who goes straight to ivf when your in a relationship a year, considering he had dump her previously to get back with an ex.
Now I also think she was desperate to have a baby cause Biden had a baby with his new girlfriend.
just to "prove " she was over him. She has a sad life. Just goes to show Keet doesn't take an tit, the way she use to treat Biden was vile

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
She only have nasty sprays and paint for her mush, b perfect and voduz because theyā€™d let even the hulk BA for them it seems, and a food company with ā‚¬30 bags of nuts that no one would buy unless theyā€™re thick as 2 short planks which must be the followers in her ā€œcommunityā€ šŸ˜‚
And I am right in saying that b perfect and voduz are the same company or connected in some way? Even the Huns with 10k followers can flog bperfect. Itā€™s funny that Sarah, Julie and Terrie McEvoy all flog voduz and they have all mentioned losing hair in recent months. Iā€™d say that stuff is toxic. Her account is becoming dead at this point. As much as I canā€™t stand Julie, at least she gets some semi decent ā€˜clabsā€™

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Sheā€™d have no one engaging her posts if us tattlers werenā€™t so invested in her abysmal car crash of a life, she really is great entertainment, Iā€™m hanging around until the wedding at least and then I can picture her fading into obscurity like her old mate Supermomā€¦.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
And I am right in saying that b perfect and voduz are the same company or connected in some way? Even the Huns with 10k followers can flog bperfect. Itā€™s funny that Sarah, Julie and Terrie McEvoy all flog voduz and they have all mentioned losing hair in recent months. Iā€™d say that stuff is toxic. Her account is becoming dead at this point. As much as I canā€™t stand Julie, at least she gets some semi decent ā€˜clabsā€™
Yea Iā€™m pretty sure Denise in Voduz and Brendan in BPerfect are business partners, 2 cheeks of the same arse

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yea Iā€™m pretty sure Denise in Voduz and Brendan in BPerfect are business partners, 2 cheeks of the same arse
I was thinking there was a connection there. Whatā€™s the story with that Denise one? I donā€™t know much about her except Julie gave up using her and went to origin. Is she another charlatan? Just to keep this thread on track: Sarah is a prick.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I was thinking there was a connection there. Whatā€™s the story with that Denise one? I donā€™t know much about her except Julie gave up using her and went to origin. Is she another charlatan? Just to keep this thread on track: Sarah is a prick.
I wouldnā€™t know, Iā€™ve just seen things mentioned on threads that the hairdressers she owns isnā€™t great ā€œPeloā€ and she uses her child for engagement on insta and sheā€™s apparently a little witch like ā€œMiss Bethā€. Donā€™t know how accurate those things are Iā€™ve just seen her mentioned on this thread and others ā¤ keeping on track Sarah is a smellbag and why doesnā€™t her cousin that own origin speak to her? Is this one of beddys other grandkids? šŸ˜³

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
so basically she was trying to use her miscarriage to flog jellies .. mother of Devine!!!
No it was actually pre jack x
---
I wouldnā€™t know, Iā€™ve just seen things mentioned on threads that the hairdressers she owns isnā€™t great ā€œPeloā€ and she uses her child for engagement on insta and sheā€™s apparently a little witch like ā€œMiss Bethā€. Donā€™t know how accurate those things are Iā€™ve just seen her mentioned on this thread and others ā¤ keeping on track Sarah is a smellbag and why doesnā€™t her cousin that own origin speak to her? Is this one of beddys other grandkids? šŸ˜³
Denise's child is also Beth and an attention hungry brat like her mother,Denise claimed she didn't know she was pregnant and recorded her scan and her with a full on bleeping bump

Reactions: 6
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think she'd had her miscarriage at this stage. Wonder would she now realise how insensitive that was
It was before the miscarriage alright
---
Oh my god I actually think the same as you because if she did have any fertility issues we would have been told cos she canā€™t keep anything to herself

Reactions: 3
Just watched her stories .. thereā€™s no way that calorie count for dinner is right, nothing is a specific weight itā€™s all nicely rounded numbers eg guessing !! Sheā€™s a hound

Reactions: 5
Oh my God she is the thickest bleep going šŸ™ˆ

"This frilly long sleeved vest thing.... well it's not a vest... but it's a long sleeved vest... it's like a t shirt style vest... but it's not a vest, she's wearing another vest underneath"

I'm sorry, but what the duck are you trying to say Sayrah!!!???

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why in the name of all that is holy, would you filter your baby?

Reactions: 9
Why is she buying that baby more clothes and going to get her more on Wednesday she never stops trying to fill whatever that void is

• Heart
Buying a new trackie for a child that seems to always have new clothes on, thereā€™s no way the wedding will be paid for or a deposit for a gaf šŸ˜‚

Omg I honestly thought the videos of the jeans were from the same day. I didnā€™t realise one was from November. I know she said purchased in Nov but I genuinely thought she was just trying them on yesterday! There is absolutely no difference in the pics with her 9lbs down šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Also, we got a new puppy over the weekend and the kids decided they want to call her Bella and all I can hear whenever anyone calls her is burps sayin Isa- bellllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaa fml šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.