Sarah Burke #100 Lewk will be back to 1 dad when Keet is a gonner hes a Buckley not a Burke or an OConnor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even if they were exes & the story is true he is fucked. They did something horrible.
Lads sorry for derailing as well. I won’t say anymore. Back to burp
What has this story got to do with burps!! Bit confusing when a lot of us have no clue why this story is being talked about

Reactions: 12
Does she purposely head for CUH on a Friday knowing she has a good chance of being kept in until Monday due to a reduced staff and slower lab results. She's ecstatic about the admission.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Keith has his brothers stag in Spain next weekend.
Wonder will he be going now after Isabella's trip to A&E

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Maybe the damp on the walls in tinas box room (was on a story in the background she had up ages ago) is causing bellys chest problems

Reactions: 6
Yeah I don't think we can however I was told they were ex partners last week until this latest bit of the story came out. I think I've just realised what others were posting about. Heard it from someone on a flight to Spain and didn't believe it but just thought this is how massive rumors start and it was such a tragedy. Again sorry to everyone on here who is like what the hell is murphys rocks etc
---

Its a local story. An awful tragedy involving a poor mother losing her life but the story has grown massive legs since it happened.

On a lighter note, a norrie is slang for someone from the northside of Cork City 😂
jesus my nose is fierce itchy, wtf have I missed?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I wonder how many nurses have told her they have the most beautiful family and she looks unreal for only being 4.5months pp. The cleaner stopped her in the middle of one of her ads to do her eyebrows for her and is currently at home writing a 2000 word essay about how meeting burps has changed her life.

Anyone ever notice she only tells stories about the nurses and drs she would never mention the cleaning staff or care assistants they are just as important!!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I wonder how many nurses have told her they have the most beautiful family and she looks unreal for only being 4.5months pp. The cleaner stopped her in the middle of one of her ads to do her eyebrows for her and is currently at home writing a 2000 word essay about how meeting burps has changed her life.

Anyone ever notice she only tells stories about the nurses and drs she would never mention the cleaning staff or care assistants they are just as important!!
Ah hello. The cleaner is irrelevant as is the other essential non medical staff necesary to keep a hospital and their patients safe and healthy. I mean how would they know a child is the best child ever. 🤔 I'm being sarcastic in case anyone thinks otherwise.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ah hello. The cleaner is irrelevant as is the other essential non medical staff necesary to keep a hospital and their patients safe and healthy. I mean how would they know a child is the best child ever. 🤔 I'm being sarcastic in case anyone thinks otherwise.
Isabella is there so often she’s probably getting her own ‘consultant’ this time and obviously he remembered her and sars

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.